TJ09

2013-05-21 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 0

I had to have my DC birthday cake, and eat it too. After an hour of tinkering away at my sig, I was able to fit one of the new avatars in it.

- Vanna Whites it to her signature-

Love it. ^^

Now, to huddle up, take a nap, and stalk about till the first release. I hope one or two of them will be breed only. xd.png

Happy Birthday Dragon Cave! smile.gif

I really like the new avatars Mysfytt made. Their sometimes derpy looks are so wonderful! wink.gif

awesome avi's Mysfytt smile.gif

Edited by Red2111

Happy Birthday DC!

So excited about the celebration dragon release! And thanks for the avatars - they're fantastic! <3

I can't wait to see the new breeds! And the new avatars are awesome, I had a hard time choosing which one to include in my signature.

Lovely avatars - not long to go now! happy birthday Dragon Cave!

Happy birthday DC. And thanks to all the people that make the cave happen.

Well done and up to the next 7 years.

biggrin.gif

Happy Birthday DC! <3

I love those new avatars. wub.gif I can't choose just one, I think I'll snag a few and put them in my sig.

I love the male one of the Golden Wyverns, so pritty. :3 Sorrta how I draw dragons. -shrug- (They just dont move.xd.png) Anyways, excited and ALMOST have 500 dragons!XD Wonder if in 24 hours I can get 4 more dragons to grow up?xd.png (Dought it)

Ah well, at least ill get 500 with the 7, and I mean, incubate and all that so ill get all 7 likly if its not rare in the cave.xd.png

(LESS THAN 24 HOURS YIPPY!)

I jioned in 2009 when DC was 3, nice to watch it grow up to a nice time spending, dragon rasing, to go (On phone), friendly, click game. smile.gif

I wish everyone (And myself) luck on the 7 realeases! biggrin.gif

Edited by AveryCF

Happy Birthday, DC!

Thanks to TJ, Mysfytt and all the other cave workers for making this site such fun!

Super excited for tomorrow, biggrin.gif This whole week is gonna be awesome.

Might even change my avatar to one of those pretties for the celebration!

Happy Birthday, Dragon Cave !!

Three Holiday dragons, to sweeten the year,

Six Glittering Prizes, for the most lucky folks,

Nine Trios, Metals and ALTs (counting Nebula, here),

And one Guardian of Nature - or so legend holds.

Will fill you with pride when on your scroll they reside.

One TJ to rule them all, Countless Users to find them,

Many Spriters to bring them all, and in the image bind them.

All should be full of pride, for on DC they reside !

The sheer greatness TJ and Mysfytt (and all those others that may have helped) brought out for this event gave me no choice but to butcher poor Tolkien as a tribute to all the wonderful people that made 7 years of DC possible - and so enjoyable !

Thank you, TJ ! And congratulations !

Thank you, Spriters !

And thank you, dear fellow dragon keepers, who share the fun of wasting precious lifetime to collect pixels on a screen !

Those Avatars are wonderful, Mysfytt ! I even love some species now that I don't find very attractive in their usuas state.

Just one tiny little disappointment for me - none of my "beloved four" (Royal Blue, Heartseeker, Shadow Walker, Shimmer-scale) is among them. But hey, I can live with that when so many beautiful pictures are presented !

Edit: Just stumbled over the repost of Mysfytt's announcement. So my Four will be there, too, sometime ! Huzzah ! Thank you so much !

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Cool!

I hope Rainbow Dragon and Pink Dino get here!

I have sprites:

user posted image

Rarity: Very Rare

Idea: Rainbows are really beautiful for every spring. I once saw one and thought it was pretty. But I decided to make the Diamond Tinsel but then figured out it was against the rules and instead made the Rainbow Dragon. Rainbows are so beautiful to be in ANY spring month. And May is one of them. So I decided to upload this on March 24 to see if TJ09 would accept it. I need him to use this in Dragon Cave's 7th Birthday.

I don't know if I could do a pink dino sprite.

Pink Dinos are rare, while Rainbow Dragons are Very Rare

-Yawn- Happy Birthday Dragoncave. Sorry for the yawning but its really late over here. -Drag pillow and closed the computer-

Edited by Fable

I love the new avatars, they are so pretty. I find the blinking a little unnerving, like they're staring into my soul, saying "I am absolutely awesome".

Oh yeah, and happy Birthday Dragon Cave.

Happy Birthday DC!

I can't wait to see the new dragons! Probably I won't take them all but... *crossing fingers*

Also, good luck everyone. :3

Great job Mysfytt! It's an awesome birtheve present!

I especially like the hellfires, pillow and yulebuck, but they're all amazing!

*Update*

Just letting those know I intend to do all the DC dragons into blinking avatars - a big job and an ongoing one so if your favourite isn't there it will be eventually.

So Happy Birthday DC

Just quoting this just in case some of the later posters missed it... that's a huge undertaking, I wish you the best of luck, Mysfytt! Not that you need it, but have it just in case!

(Blunas, shallowaters and soulpeaces? omgyesplz.)

Edited by DorkJulian