TJ09

2013-05-21 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 0

*Update*

Just letting those know I intend to do all the DC dragons into blinking avatars - a big job and an ongoing one so if your favourite isn't there it will be eventually.

So Happy Birthday DC

Holy censorkip.gif

Your very talented, and dedicated! That aside, it must be entertaining to draw all those cute dragon faces <3

I'll be happily awaiting the nebula but for now I'll stick with a silver tinsel (natch).

And of course: Have an awesome B day Dragon cave.

eeeeee

*tackles mysfytt and snags the albino avii*

Can't wait for tomorrow for the actual release. o3o in the meantime i'll get my albinos to perform a very squawky choir performance for this lovely avatar. <3

Edited by Tsukoyami

yeah new pics and new dragons now to find a new release with a good code

Thanks for the cool surprise, Mysfytt and TJ!

Edited by mpolo

I. love. Cheese. dragons. -> I frickin' love the cheese dragon avatar, thank you~ <3

I just hope the DC server will survive such a big release and I hope I'll be able to grab some eggs from every new breed :3

This is definitely a nice surprise ^^' Although when I first saw this I thought TJ was going to release the new dragons a day early and I freaked a little till I saw the whole post x3

I like some of the avatars, Like the pillow is really cool. But sadly quite a few, I just don't like ^^; Maybe it's the style they're done in or something. But I don't think I'll be changing avatars anytime soon unless my favorite dragon gets one. (Terrae's <3)

Thanks TJ and Mysfytt for the surprise!

I can't wait for the releases to start though and Happy birthday dragon cave!

*Update*

Just letting those know I intend to do all the DC dragons into blinking avatars - a big job and an ongoing one so if your favourite isn't there it will be eventually.

So Happy Birthday DC

Awesome avatars Mysfytt! :3 Just curious, are you also doing dragons with dimorphism (like you did with the Glories and GW's) or just doing 1 dragon per breed, whether dimorphic or not? :3 I apologize if this is a ridiculous question, I'm just curious is all :3

*Edit* Almost forgot: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAGON CAVE!! biggrin.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

Yay ! happy birthday Dragon cave!

and thanks Mysfytt cool.gif that looks like a lot of work went into producing all those awesome avatars. They are beautiful and full of character.The blinking is a sweet added touch Thank you!!

(edited to fix my derp typing)

Edited by velvet_paw

Happy Birthday DC!!!

Yeah! New eggies.

Luv the new avatars. Thanks all for making this event possible.

Wow I really love the new ava pictures you did an great Job Mysfytt! But I will keep mine. xd.png

Gold dragon avatar. I expect to be switching these a lot over the next few weeks, they all look fantastic. Thanks, Mysfytt. Happy Birthday Eve, Dragon Cave!

Avatars look amazing! Happy Birthday DC I cannot wait for the release I am so excited^_^

Ouuuuh I been waiting for this since well since I seen the update smile.gif I am keeping my egg slots clear for tomorrow morning when I know I can catch some of the babies before going to classes tomorrow smile.gif

A whole week of new babies to collect I wonder what they are gonna be

Edited by cute_Akogara

Happy bitheday DC! And the avatars are amazing! Edited by catpaw

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DC!

Avatars are all amazing, awesome, I must say :X

My most favorite dragons are day dream and seasonal dragon, and its avatar looks lovely too.

Thanks Mysfytt, thanks TJ smile.gif