TJ09

2013-05-05 - May Release

I love how a thread about a release has become an argument about hoarding. This is the trouble with this community, nobody is ever satisfied...

I agree with Grox. Whoa, that never happens. Whatever happens on DC, people complain and argue about it /: Hell, I bet if TJ decided to make CB Golds as common as Waters, someone would whine, complain, and argue.

I agree with Grox. Whoa, that never happens. Whatever happens on DC, people complain and argue about it /: Hell, I bet if TJ decided to make CB Golds as common as Waters, someone would whine, complain, and argue.

Wah, Golds are worth nothing!!! Trades are going wacko!!!!

In short I agree. It's just kinda my pet peeve when I see posts like that one. I just really, really hate when players are accused of hoarding.

Why? Seriously, it's gonna last for a week; there's no way that anyone can time it just right in order to be online the whole time. And honestly, does your school really take that much time? I know people that spend nine hours in school (just classes; I'm not counting travel time and learning time) and they still manage to get everything without problem.

middle school, high school? it means that there is less time for people to grab what they want and it's still gonna be really hard...and I just made a statement it wasn't directed at anyone. and just because because it lasts a week doesn't mean that the same ones will be released continuously....didn't say I had to be online the whole time either in fact the way I had meant what I said was like this:

Well it does seem KIND OF unfair to people who have school but whatever I'll be happy for the release

all I really want to be able to do us get a pair of each

I'm not trying to argue but I simply said something and it seems to me you didn't like what I had to say I'm sorry if this comes across as rude, I'm not meaning it to be, but when I say something not directing it at anyone or anything just talking to air or myself, and it seems like people treat me like I'm immature for saying my thoughts. the only reason I'm saying that is because of your : "Why? Seriously, it's gonna last for a week"

seemed kind of rude I'm not gonna argue I'm not gonna be rude I just wanted you to hear me out. and no I'm not meaning any of this to be a poor me thing. I just don't like school (especially mine)

sorry if any of this comes across rude or selfish even I just want to be treated as my age especially since I respond better to kindness. I know you probably didn't mean anything to be rude either I just wanted to explain myself smile.gif I hope there are no hard feelings.

Well, a lot of people on here have work, too. (I have school.)

Get up a little early in the morning, or sign up for a gifting thread. Or wait a bit until the hype dies down.

Wah, Golds are worth nothing!!! Trades are going wacko!!!!

In short I agree. It's just kinda my pet peeve when I see posts like that one. I just really, really hate when players are accused of hoarding.

LOL I do to wink.gif

middle school, high school? it means that there is less time for people to grab what they want and it's still gonna be really hard...and I just made a statement it wasn't directed at anyone. and just because because it lasts a week doesn't mean that the same ones will be released continuously....didn't say I had to be online the whole time either in fact the way I had meant what I said was like this:

Well it does seem KIND OF unfair to people who have school but whatever I'll be happy for the release

all I really want to be able to do us get a pair of each

I'm not trying to argue but I simply said something and it seems to me you didn't like what I had to say I'm sorry if this comes across as rude, I'm not meaning it to be, but when I say something not directing it at anyone or anything just talking to air or myself, and it seems like people treat me like I'm immature for saying my thoughts. the only reason I'm saying that is because of your : "Why? Seriously, it's gonna last for a week"

seemed kind of rude I'm not gonna argue I'm not gonna be rude I just wanted you to hear me out. and no I'm not meaning any of this to be a poor me thing. I just don't like school (especially mine)

sorry if any of this comes across rude or selfish even I just want to be treated as my age especially since I respond better to kindness. I know you probably didn't mean anything to be rude either I just wanted to explain myself smile.gif I hope there are no hard feelings.

Sorry if I came a bit pushy, it seriously wasn't my intention sad.gif

It's just that it's not only you that will have problems with schedule. All of us probably have school or work. And let's not get started about people living in different time zones. And the eggs themselves are here to stay. Even if you don't get them right of the bat, you'll get them sooner or later. And, if you have silver trophy you should be able to get a pair of each even without incubates.

And it wasn't immature and you didn't come across as rude. So, no worry biggrin.gif

I don't use that, but I don't think it's a taunt, more of a joke, really. Like going around saying "I iz the greatest!!" or something.

That is not an insult. It's just a joke. Using the term the way it was used above us, THAT is an insult.

And I'm not "damning" anyone. That's kind of an insult to ME now too.

Hey, anyone back me up here?

Some of the people with the button have openly admitted it's to rub it in the face of people they don't like because they find their view silly. So yes, it's a taunt to those people and a joke to the person with it in their sig. But, it's posted openly, and in public, so other people are going to pick up on it. I find it odd when people get up in arms about people using it to discuss greed, but not when people are using it to brag. Seems one-sided and bandwagonish to me.

~Please stop the unnecessary arguing.~

Quoting for new people to see

quick question on this, is this presuming you only incubate 2/3 each day? you'd need 21 incubates otherwise correct? blink.gif

Edit: Er I mean the Chart *sifts*

With a gold trophy: (also works with a Silver trophy)

*at least 18 incubates needed*

3 on day 1 (a ) = 3/21 [3 eggs]

3 on day 2 (B ) = 6/21 [6 eggs]

3 on day 3 (c ) - the third egg later in the day and (a ) hatches = 9/21 [6 eggs/3 hatchlings]

3 on day 4 (d ) - the third egg later in the day and (b ) hatches = 12/21 [6 egg/6 hatchlings]

3 on day 5 (e ) - the third egg later on and (c ) hatches = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

3 on day 6 (f ) - the third egg later in the day, (d ) hatches, and (a ) grows up = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

3 on day 7 (g ) - the third egg later on, (e ) hatches, and (b ) grows up = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

And so on until they all grow up and we grab more later on wink.gif

~

Feel free to correct me, anyone! I'm tired too! xd.png.png

Edited by Erithan

LOL I am gonna just get 2 each day (if I can) and go from there later

I tried working it out like DeathCry but got lost somewhere lmao I suck at math

For those of you who would like, I can work out all the numbers for you:

No trophy, no incubates:

• Day 1: take 2 eggs (A).
Total: 2 eggs.

Day 2: take 1 egg (B ). Total: 3 eggs.

Day 3: take 1 egg ( c). Total: 4 eggs.

Day 4: (A) eggs hatch. Pick up 2 eggs. (D) Total: 4 eggs, 2 hatchlings.

Day 5: (b ) egg hatches. Pick up 1 egg. (E) Total: 4 eggs, 3 hatchlings.

Day 6: (c ) egg hatches. Pick up 1 egg. (F) Total: 4 eggs, 4 hatchlings.

Day 7: (D) eggs hatch. (A) hatchlings grow up. Pick up 2 eggs. (G) Total: 4 eggs, 4 hatchlings, 2 new adults.

No trophy, 14 incubates:
  • Day 1: take 2 eggs (A). Incubate them.

Day 2: take 2 eggs (B ). Incubate them. Total: 4 eggs.

Day 3: (A) eggs hatch. Pick up 2 eggs. (c ) Incubate them. Total: 4 eggs, 2 hatchlings.

Day 4: (b ) eggs hatch. Pick up 2 eggs. (D) Incubate them. Total: 4 eggs, 4 hatchlings.

Day 5: (c ) eggs hatch. Pick up 2 eggs. (E) Incubate them. Total: 4 eggs, 6 hatchlings.

Day 6: (D) eggs hatch. (A) hatchlings grow up. Pick up 2 eggs. (F) Incubate them. Total: 4 eggs, 6 hatchlings, 2 new adults.

Day 7: (E) eggs hatch. (b ) hatchlings grow up. Pick up 2 eggs. (G) Incubate them. Total: 4 eggs, 6 hatchlings, 4 new adults.

It works like that for all. All that changes is the number of eggs to pick up each day and the number of incubates you'll need. If you'd like, I'll chart them all that way.

Max for gold trophy is 4 eggs on days 1,3,5 and 7, 3 eggs on days 2, 4 and 6, and you'd need 24 incubates.

stupid smilies. /grumble

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

lol I figure I have 16 incubates If I pick up 2 eggs daily, incubate and gender daily I will have 1 pair per release at the end

at least I hope I do lol

just curious but does this mean that the amount of eggs one person can get from each release at first is limited? I ask as it took some of us many days to get the crimson because of some people hoarding and not being able to get them

IMO, the best thing to do is to join in with a group, either on a gifting thread, in the DC chat, or one of the Facebook groups that are DC related.

Those of us who have an easier time catching often help others by gifting them what they haven't been able to catch on their own.

For those of you who would like, I can work out all the numbers for you:

No trophy, no incubates:

• Day 1: take 2 eggs (A).

Day 2: take 1 egg (B ). Total: 3 eggs.

Day 3: take 1 egg ( c). Total: 4 eggs.

Day 4: (A) eggs hatch. Pick up 2 eggs. (D) Total: 4 eggs, 2 hatchlings.

Day 5: (b ) egg hatches. Pick up 1 egg. (E) Total: 4 eggs, 3 hatchlings.

Day 6: (c ) egg hatches. Pick up 1 egg. (F) Total: 4 eggs, 4 hatchlings.

Day 7: (D) eggs hatch. (A) hatchlings grow up. Pick up 2 eggs. (G) Total: 4 eggs, 4 hatchlings, 2 new adults.

No trophy, 14 incubates:
  • Day 1: take 2 eggs (A). Incubate them.

Day 2: take 2 eggs (B ). Incubate them. Total: 4 eggs.

Day 3: (A) eggs hatch. Pick up 2 eggs. (c ) Incubate them. Total: 4 eggs, 2 hatchlings.

Day 4: (b ) eggs hatch. Pick up 2 eggs. (D) Incubate them. Total: 4 eggs, 4 hatchlings.

Day 5: (c ) eggs hatch. Pick up 2 eggs. (E) Incubate them. Total: 4 eggs, 6 hatchlings.

Day 6: (D) eggs hatch. (A) hatchlings grow up. Pick up 2 eggs. (F) Incubate them. Total: 4 eggs, 6 hatchlings, 2 new adults.

Day 7: (E) eggs hatch. (b ) hatchlings grow up. Pick up 2 eggs. (G) Incubate them. Total: 4 eggs, 6 hatchlings, 4 new adults.

It works like that for all. All that changes is the number of eggs to pick up each day and the number of incubates you'll need. If you'd like, I'll chart them all that way.

Max for gold trophy is 4 eggs on days 1,3,5 and 7, 3 eggs on days 2, 4 and 6, and you'd need 24 incubates.

stupid smilies. /grumble

As far as the incubates go is is this/the chart deathcry had posted based on incubating every egg? or for example if a chart lists 18 incubates is it incubating every 2/3 eggs? (if your grabbing 3 a day).

and thank you for posting this to!

Edit: Just noticed the incubate info there, though the question I'm still I'm wondering about is 18 incubates enough for 3 eggs per day?

Edited by Erithan

What I have there in the second section is based on incubating every egg. The first section is with having no incubates at all.

That was the "no trophy" lineup.

For Bronze trophy and no incubates it would be:

Day 1: 2 eggs (Total: 2 eggs)

Day 2: 2 eggs (Total: 4 eggs)

Day 3: 1 egg (Total: 5 eggs)

Day 4: 2 eggs (Total: 5 eggs, 2 hatchers)

Day 5: 2 eggs (Total: 5 eggs, 4 hatchers)

Day 6: 1 egg (Total: 5 eggs, 5 hatchers)

Day 7: 2 eggs. (Total: 5 eggs, 5 hatchers)

Bronze trophy with 18 incubates would be: (Incubate everything)

Day 1: 3 eggs (Total: 3 eggs)

Day 2: 2 eggs (Total: 5 eggs)

Day 3: 3 eggs (Total: 5 eggs, 3 hatchers)

Day 4: 2 eggs (Total: 5 eggs, 5 hatchers)

Day 5: 3 eggs (Total: 5 eggs, 8 hatchers)

Day 6: 2 eggs (Total: 5 eggs, 7 hatchers)

Day 7: 3 eggs (Total: 5 eggs, 8 hatchers)

In all cases you'll want to put them in enough hatcheries so that they hatch right at the 4 day mark. That means watching closely when they're new so they don't get sick. It's still totally doable though. Even if they don't hatch right at 4 days you can do it, but it moves the re-catching time slot back by however many hours extra the previous set of eggs takes to hatch.

What I have there in the second section is based on incubating every egg. The first section is with having no incubates at all.

*snips some info since recently posted*

In all cases you'll want to put them in enough hatcheries so that they hatch right at the 4 day mark. That means watching closely when they're new so they don't get sick. It's still totally doable though. Even if they don't hatch right at 4 days you can do it, but it moves the re-catching time slot back by however many hours extra the previous set of eggs takes to hatch.

Thanks smile.gif So with a silver trophy(I may hit gold by the time these come out though...) and 18 incubates would 3 eggs a day be a safe bet? Trying to catch for a friend and myself and gifting to if other friends need help.

Sorry for all the questions. My allergies are trying to assassinate me today@@

edit: *thinking she has to scrounge up 3 more reds* unsure.gif

Edited by Erithan

Thank you for posting the incubate guide! I'll just try to catch two eggs each day, and hope for the best. I'm hoping that all of them won't be as hard to catch as the Blusangs when they released.

Thanks smile.gif So with a silver trophy(I may hit gold by the time these come out though...) and 18 incubates would 3 eggs a day be a safe bet? Trying to catch for a friend and myself and gifting to if other friends need help.

Sorry for all the questions. My allergies are trying to assassinate me today@@

edit: *thinking she has to scrounge up 3 more reds* unsure.gif

I would try to get more reds if I was you. I am finding quite a few in the AP lately.

I have been breeding my reds and dropping them into the AP, so that they show up when they are incuhatchable. There should be close to 10 that I dropped a couple of days ago showing up in around 8 hours.

I have 143 reds, and I am totally out of incubates, and that is without a new release. You can never have enough reds.

I've been using most of them to hatch eggs to gift to friends who are working towards a better trophy level.

I have 11 Reds...Gold trophy...and only plan on taking two each of the new eggs to start with. I 'think' I have enough incubates....

I would try to get more reds if I was you.  I am finding quite a few in the AP lately.

I have been breeding my reds and dropping them into the AP, so that they show up when they are incuhatchable.  There should be close to 10 that I dropped a couple of days ago showing up in around 8 hours.

I have 143 reds, and I am totally out of incubates, and that is without a new release.  You can never have enough reds.

I've been using most of them to hatch eggs to gift to friends who are working towards a better trophy level.

Thanks, will have to keep an eye out, if I have a full 21 then I know I can incubate 3 a day. and that is a lot of reds o.o

edit: wee post 800 level up! er ninja.gif

Edited by Erithan