TJ09

2013-05-05 - May Release

*puts out cushions and hot drinks in the OCD corner*

Everyone's invited! tongue.gif

*totally joins in and brings some snacks with* ninja.gif Gonna have to wrangle things in a bit gonna be tough! lol

Oh god, I have almost 50 reds and I STILL don't have any incubates left, man I REALLY need more reds then I guess! laugh.gif This is going to be a challenge

I'm gonna have to be super quick-fingered, because I'm going camping for the first 3 days. And, since I have a one-of-each-no-hoarding-no-duplicates rule on my scroll, I only have a bronze trophy DX How will I manage with 5 egg slots?!

Is it me or the days are passing veeery slowly? smile.gif

even though i'm not an avid collector like most other people here.........yeah, it does seem like the days are passing really slowly........ o,o

The only reason I don't feel like the release is taking forever is because I'm so preoccupied IRL my head is spinning xP

(Hugs Wayha)

Come sit on my couch and eat Oreos. We shall pass this time together!

*Plops down on cushions in corner with hot cocoa.*

I'm going to be living in a tent during this time, so I guess I'll be visiting the library everyday.

*SCREEEEEEEECH*

7 new releases? poptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gif *spits out rainbows*

Thank you TJ! I'm totally anticipating this xd.png

man I wish I had started hoarding red dragons earlier because now I'm afraid I won't have 21 by the time of the first release unless someone suddenly decides to gift me 5 red hatchlings or by some miracle I can catch a bunch of low-time eggs in the AP once this batch hatches (゜´Д`゜)

oh well

I'm still excited for the new releases

still can't believe there's going to be 7 new dragons

EDIT: or would I only need 18???

EDIT2: well I'm stupid haha looks like I'll only need 18 red dragons to get 3 of each (●´∀`●) that's a relief means I only need 2 more instead of 5

dyscalculia this is no time to make me horrible at math

Edited by CowlRaven

Ha ha ha keep using my incubates on red eggs so I can grab more red eggs.

/Yo Dawg

I am collecting like mad trying to get up to 200 dragons so I can have that magic 6th egg. But MAN what I wouldn't give for more reds! And then I'm going to have to let my scroll totally clear off *scream* I'M GOING CRAZY!

I plan on snagging two eggs each day, influencing and incubating them all, then praying they hatch when they're supposed to so that I can snag the rest. An entire week of staying up till midnight... :S

I am really looking forward to this though! Can't wait! biggrin.gif

I wonder if the eggs would be rainbow themed, one for each color of the rainbow and then a mystery one.

I wonder if the eggs would be rainbow themed, one for each color of the rainbow and then a mystery one.

Wouldn't that make 8 eggs?

Can't wait for the new release, even though I most probably will be catching the eggs still in September lol

I don't really care what colors the dragons will be, I just hope there's a big FAT one in the mix. xd.png

Wouldn't that make 8 eggs?

Only if you're counting indigo, which is no longer part of the 'official' rainbow (probably because it was the only tertiary color included, and you can make a 'full' rainbow of only the primary and secondary colors).

So red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, and mystery.

Edited by GhostMouse

Only if you're counting indigo, which is no longer part of the 'official' rainbow (probably because it was the only tertiary color included, and you can make a 'full' rainbow of only the primary and secondary colors).

So red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, and mystery.

Wait. Indigo isn't part of the rainbow anymore? O.O

You learn something new every day. I had no idea xd.png

Thanks for clearing that up.

Wait. Indigo isn't part of the rainbow anymore? O.O

You learn something new every day. I had no idea xd.png

Thanks for clearing that up.

No problem. smile.gif There's a bit more info on the Wikipedia page (the last two paragraphs of the linked section being the most relevant).

Edit: For ease of reading, here's the most important bit:

The human eye does not readily discriminate among hues in the wavelengths between blue and violet. If this is where Newton meant indigo to lie, most individuals would have difficulty distinguishing indigo from its neighbors. According to Isaac Asimov, "It is customary to list indigo as a color lying between blue and violet, but it has never seemed to me that indigo is worth the dignity of being considered a separate color. To my eyes it seems merely deep blue."[15] Contemporary color scientists typically divide the spectrum between violet and blue at about 450 nm, with no indigo.[3][16]
Edited by GhostMouse

Coo, you learn something new every day. Poor indigo, I'll miss you! (Except that I can still put it in my lineages if I want to: Indigo 1 Indigo 2.) tongue.gif

ETA: One of the reasons I'm really looking forward to the 7/7 release is because I'm hoping that there'll be more dragon colours I can use to finish that lineage. Cave needs more orange dragons STAT! wink.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior