PhantomoftheWolves

The Prism Project

and now I'm wondering if I am looking at my dragons wrong, or did I do something wrong, because it seems like I'm going to end up with 7 gens and I thought it was supposed to be 8?

gah xd.png

I have checked and have one of each color group, so I dunno.

Edited by daba555

and now I'm wondering if I am looking at my dragons wrong, or did I do something wrong, because it seems like I'm going to end up with 7 gens and I thought it was supposed to be 8?

gah xd.png

I have checked and have one of each color group, so I dunno.

That's what I thought from the very beginning xd.png .

She was my greatest disappointment lately. Influenced her male; she refused, stood up for her rights and proudly proclaimed that from this day on she wants to be a fine lady with perfect manners. I wonder when I will get another GW egg from them, though....

silver_chan: Good luck with those stubborn Bleeding Moons; they can be quite a pain rolleyes.gif

/weeps quietly into my soda/ Well that was silly... I opened my breeding page thinking 'oh yeah, it's the day I normally breed!!!'... completely forgetting I had seven eggs. And I produced a black egg this time around. orz.

If anyone happens to spot a black egg with the code 8kno9 in a few days or so, I'd be deeply grateful if you'd snag it for me. I'll be glad to breed you anything you like on my scroll.

Miracle of miracles, I actually produced another black egg! Look at this beautiful thing. I'm so happy, aaah. Now I just need my Bleeding Moons and my Imperial Fleshcrownes to give me albino eggs, and I'll be set.

Flaviel, you have my sympathies....I accidentally (or stupidly, really) influenced one of mine backwards, and it took forever to get another. It never seems to happen when you have no trouble getting an egg dry.gif

Silver_chan, congrats, and good luck smile.gif

Let's hope there are no refusals in anyone's future!!!

I am happy dancing over this:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/h0F4M

Finally, finally, a white! after 11 (ELEVEN) grays!

And, definitely stupidly, my hubby bred me a replacement for the gray before Valentine's in hopes that it would be more cooperative, and we never did the transfer xd.png

But maybe the threat was enough. Now I just have to make sure to influence properly and hope she'll like her future mate:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/cxjXg

Edited by daba555

OK, I know I made the last post, but this thread was on the third page.

Please don't punish me, my dragons are already doing that:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ln5xa

needed a white!!! here we go again sad.gif

EDIT: OK, I need to say that I am very happy they didn't refuse, at least smile.gif

Edited by daba555

New dragons have been added to the breed list.

I'm gonna smack you!

I'm going to have to do this whole thing over, when I get done - I really like it, I can re-use some of the dragons from the current project, and incorporate some new ones, too smile.gif

However, this morning I got another turpentine instead of white.

Try, try again laugh.gif

Edited by daba555

HOORAY!!!!

After MONTHS of trying, my dragons finally gave me the WHITE egg I wanted.

Let the lineage continue biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

My lineage so far:

2nd Gens:

Pink: Blush Prism MacSuibhne and her mate No Pigment Prism MacDubh

Red: Red Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Pale Prism Q'MacDubh

Orange: Prism Sorceress MacSuibhne and her mate Prism is Cool MacDubh

Brown: Eagle’s Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Seragamma Prism MacDubh

Yellow: Prism Harvest MacSuibhne and her mate Prism Waves MacDubh

Light Green: Queen’s Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Prism Art MacDubh

Dark Green: Green Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Sabia’s Prism MacDubh

Teal: Lena’s Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Translucent Prism MacDubh

Cyan: Dee's Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Prism Water MacDubh

Bright Blue: Eighre Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Brave Prism MacDubh

Dilute Blue: Lady Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Gaelic Prism MacDubh

Dark Blue: Prism's Moonbeam MacSuibhne and her mate Moonlight Prism MacDubh

Purple: Equus Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Prism's Pale Horse MacDubh

Black: Tilly's Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Black Bart's Prism MacDubh

Gray: Storm of Prisms MacSuibhne and her mate Cloudy Prism MacDubh

White: Snow White Prism MacSuibhne and her mate White Prism Q'MacDubh

3rd Gens:

Pink: Pinkie's Prism MacDubh

Red: Crimson Prism MacSuibhne

Orange: Sorcerer's Prism MacDubh

Brown: Avian Prism MacSuibhne

Yellow: Prism Amber Grain MacDubh

Light Green: Terra Prism MacSuibhne

Dark Green: Neo-Prism Q'MacDubh

Teal: Deuraich Prism Q’MacSuibhne

Cyan: Prism Burn MacDubh

Bright Blue: Icy Prism MacSuibhne

Dilute Blue: Prism Guard MacDubh

Dark Blue: Royal Prism MacSuibhne

Purple: Prism's Equus MacDubh

Black: Tess's Prism MacSuibhne

Gray: Storm Ravaged Prism MacDubh

White: Snowy Prism MacSuibhne

4th Gens:

Pink: Salmon Prism MacDubh

Brown: Prism Seer MacSuibhne

Yellow: Terra Harvest Prism MacDubh

Teal: WW Prism MacSuibhne

Cyan: Prism Blues MacDubh

Dark Blue: Prism Runes MacSuibhne

Black: Prism’s Dark Horse MacDubh

White: White Lady Prism MacSuibhne

5th Gens:

Pink:

Teal: Spritely Prism Q’MacSuibhne

Blue: Icy Blue Prism MacDubh

White: Not Yet Named

6th Gens:

Pink:

White:

Final Dragon: ?? (Will it be Pink or White????)

Edited by deblogan

I just want to inform you that once I said I'd be a reserve egg holder if anything happens. Then I got this dragon, when no other person was available to receive it.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/HGr7b

If you tell me what to breed it with and who to give it to, I'd be happy to help continue this lineage.

Edit:

Oops, sorry, just saw it's not the same 'prism'... but does anybody know if this one with whites has been continued?

Edited by lilysally

Silver Chan, Deb, congrats on getting something you wanted smile.gif

My holdup is the white that I need from Turp sad.gif

Then I can breed to the Thunder I finally got (eons ago, it seems like) for another white, then to the Water Walker.

That's all I need, although I still suspect I've made a mistake somewhere wink.gifblink.gif

I suppose if I ever get to the end, we can all look at it and see if I messed up, LOL.

I know that I messed up big time with the pattern but I just realized that when I already had nearly all of my 4th gen. and I don't have the patience to rebreed them. Although with all this nice new dragon breeds I might redo it with the right pattern.

Finally progress! biggrin.gifA shiny white egg! On the downside my GW is still rather stubborn but I am patient and will definitely win tongue.gif

Hooray!!!! Another White Egg! This one 6th gen biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Now, if I could just get my 4th gen Pink x 4th gen Seragamma couple to give me a PINK egg *headdesk* I'm now officially stuck until they comply...

Hooray!!!! Another White Egg! This one 6th gen biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Now, if I could just get my 4th gen Pink x 4th gen Seragamma couple to give me a PINK egg *headdesk* I'm now officially stuck until they comply...

well, my seragamma had cooperated for my 6th gen on top: http://dragcave.net/lineage/mbYof but the turp still insists I don't need a white baby sad.gif

I also can't get my Thunder 5th gen from Tsunami. Which really doesn't matter if I can't get my white blink.gif

tongue.giftongue.gif

Good luck with that Seragamma!

Flaviel, yours is very pretty and I can't really tell where it's not right - was it the 4th gen horse? Maybe supposed to be black?

I think everyone was saying it didn't matter after 2nd or 3rd gen, or something. I am compulsive, and so trying to follow the pattern all the way through, but these guys are giving me fits.

I was thinking of going back and changing out just a couple of dragons, replacing ones I'm not as fond of with something I like better.

Honestly, though, even ones I don't like look so great in this lineage!!!

Welcome, pony459 biggrin.gif

The more, the merrier! Though (depending on your dragons) you could be in for a long haul *lol*

Yeah, daba555. I'm being really picky...insisting on a pink for my top dragon and a white for the bottom. But hey! It's my choice to endure the pain biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by deblogan

So what do we do with discarded eggs that don't gender right or are albino? Do we still keep the name prism for them or what?

I think that's up to you.

When my dragons give me the wrong species, I usually send the egg to the AP. Of course, I have more dragons than I know what to do with biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Okay So here's what i'm planning.

Pink: Black Tea

Red: Royal Crimson

Orange: Magi

Brown: Seragamma Wyvern

Yellow: Imperial Fleshcrownes

Light Green: Fever Wyvern

Dark Green: Olive

Teal: Waterwalker

Cyan: Waterhorse

Bright Blue: Water

Dilute Blue: Costal Waverunner

Dark Blue: Royal Blue

Purple: Purple

Black: Black

Grey: Gray (unless someone wants to gift me a silver tongue.gif )

White: Blacktip

Now do I have to do them in this order?

Edited by pony459

Well, I can't help with silver, but I did snag 2 CB albinos in the AP just now.

I'll incubate and influence them for you, unless you want to do it all yourself?

You'll need 32. I got nearly all of mine from the AP. Saved a lot of time!

And as for following the list, if you start at the beginning of the thread and read through (I know it will take some time), there was some discussion about it. I sort of think I got convinced that after the 2nd gen you could use different ones, but that the inital CB dragons needed to follow the order.

I personally am keeping exactly to the pattern in the example, at least for this first one, and it has made me slightly crazy. But I'm sure someone will be more informative than I am smile.gif

ah thank you! And yes help will be appreciated. I currently only have 2 male albinos... 30 more! haha! I currently have no more egg spots and i am so mad because one was about a day away from hatching so i decided to earthquake, and of course it died XP

ah thank you! And yes help will be appreciated. I currently only have 2 male albinos... 30 more! haha! I currently have no more egg spots and i am so mad because one was about a day away from hatching so i decided to earthquake, and of course it died XP

I have never had any luck with that, although I've only tried it 2-3 times.

I'm going to hatch these then, for you. And one thing I learned when I came back last year, is that it is very important to take time to get a lot of red and pink dragons.

I hated to spend time on it, but I did, and now I am very happy, even though I occasionally use all my incubates anyway laugh.gif