PhantomoftheWolves

The Prism Project

Before I decided to do this project I would always see Albinos in the AP. Now that I'm actively looking for them, they seem to have disappeared.

I do have 2 grown on my scroll and 2 eggs but I am locked right now so no more hunting for a little while.

I'll be happy to lend a hand looking, once I'm out of egglock! I needed lots of help to get the full number of dragons I needed, it seems right that I help another person out to get all the dragons they need :3

I'll be happy to lend a hand looking, once I'm out of egglock! I needed lots of help to get the full number of dragons I needed, it seems right that I help another person out to get all the dragons they need :3

and I'm helping, too smile.gif

I had one that had gendered male, and caught another last night, waiting for it to hatch.

This morning the couple I've snagged weren't CB's, but I got myself 3 pygmies, LOL, as soon as they hatch I'll be on the hunt again.

I see so many albinos in the caves, but I really love the short-time AP ones!

I'm going to get my 3rd gen white today from the hubby, too. So then I only need 2, if the hubby can get his to cooperate next week. He's had the worst luck sad.gif

and I didn't like my naming scheme after all, and while I thought of a few names overnight, that's a lot of dragon names...thank goodness we can change them now, when I was first here, you couldn't. Ugh.

Good luck, all.

EDIT:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/jh7Z1

influenced female, gendered male mad.gif

here I go again sad.gif

Edited by daba555

The first fourth gen I've had in a while! Orange/Brown (using Whiptails). Not half bad!

I'm pretty sure I didn't show off my Dilute Blue block, so that's here. Now I just need to name and sort everything, and I think I might be about halfway finished (if not more) with my third gens. Woot!

Well, I now have half of the albinos I need. Thanks to daba555 for the help so far. They should all grow up in about a day. Progress! biggrin.gif

The problem isn't getting CB Albinos but getting male ones. Since I don't have enough male Pinks to influence every Albino I catch I thought I could try it without influencing them. What can I say? Every non-influenced Albino turned out to be female tongue.gif

@Husker: Amazing, already 16 Albinos? Great, I hope, you get your other half as fast as this one smile.gif

Aw carp, my Photobucket account reached the bandwidth max, now the pretty stuff I made for the project is gone :c I'll upload them somewhere else when I'm back from college.

The problem isn't getting CB Albinos but getting male ones. Since I don't have enough male Pinks to influence every Albino I catch I thought I could try it without influencing them. What can I say? Every non-influenced Albino turned out to be female tongue.gif

@Husker: Amazing, already 16 Albinos? Great, I hope, you get your other half as fast as this one smile.gif

So far they have all gendered male. But they all have been influenced that way.

The first fourth gen I've had in a while! Orange/Brown (using Whiptails). Not half bad!

I'm pretty sure I didn't show off my Dilute Blue block, so that's here. Now I just need to name and sort everything, and I think I might be about halfway finished (if not more) with my third gens. Woot!

I like that! I have a feeling I will be recreating this using a few different dragons smile.gif

Husker, you're very welcome.

I just pm'd with a link for a gendered male.

I think once I get some scroll room, I'll see about helping out Flaviel a bit, too smile.gif

When I first came back I didn't have many BSA dragons, and someone very kindly helped me out. I didn't even have to ask smile.gif And I've really enjoyed helping out in turn.

I can try for another tsunami egg tomorrow, I'm not sure when the hubby can try again for the other 2. Wish us luck!

EDIT: ahah, that's what that weird photobucket message is...it's Vaati's Prism tag gone astray, LOL. took me a while rolleyes.gif

Edited by daba555

...oops, I just realized that the two Pink/Red fourth gens I had were the wrong gender. I originally hatched them female, thinking Grey/Black would come first... ah well.

New A-Side 4th Gen~ I'll work on a B-side next week, since I'm using the Royal Crimsons for both sides!

...oops, I just realized that the two Pink/Red fourth gens I had were the wrong gender. I originally hatched them female, thinking Grey/Black would come first... ah well.

New A-Side 4th Gen~ I'll work on a B-side next week, since I'm using the Royal Crimsons for both sides!

don'cha just hate that !!! rolleyes.gif It's really pretty with the bright pinks!

I've already re-bred a couple, but not for the same reason - I just kept thinking "all the colors need to be female" blink.gif not remembering hey, these are heterosexual beasts, hahahhaaaaaa!

well, my tsunami and the hubby's 2 all had no interest. so, here we go for another week.

I already told him to re-breed one side of those blocks, now he can see if he can get the other side, and sooner or later I'll have all my 3rd gens. This is getting ridiculous!

I guess the difference is that when we needed so many, it was as noticeable if a few didn't breed, or gave the wrong color eggs. Now, because it's just these 3 left, it's like getting smacked with a 2 x 4.

have I mentioned, I have no patience...

Edited by daba555

Heh, we can have no patience together... I'm down to about five pairs of dragons that refuse to breed either the right kind of egg, or won't breed at all.

At least it's better than it was... I only *just* managed to breed the second half of my Black block! Here. Turpentines look so good with Albinos, I think.

Oh! And then I finished up my Light Green block! Exciting~

This morning I decided to try breeding my new Grey and White (Blacktip) blocks together! And I got a very nice result. Now I just need to finish up my other White block, and hopefully the new Grey block won't refuse her...

Edited by silver_chan

Sorry for the doublepost, but that's the only way anyone's going to see this...

Free CB Pink hatchie to anyone who wants it! I ended up influencing it male, so it's likely it'll end up that way...

Seriously, someone take it. I have so many Pinks I'm going to abandon it if someone doesn't.

http://dragcave.net/teleport/b397237bfd566...f8a7f7644ef76fc

*hides in a corner

Now I took it anyway. Sorry for the troubles I gave you and thank you!

With the albino eggs on my scroll now, I have enough albinos to start breeding for my project. biggrin.gif Now to figure out who should go with who. (And hope for cooperation!)

*hides in a corner

Now I took it anyway. Sorry for the troubles I gave you and thank you!

No worries, and no trouble! I just wanted it to go to someone who could actually use the little guy, since I have more than I need as it is!

And I'm here to report another fourth gen! It's amazing how pretty all these colors look together... you never think they will, and then you breed then and it's like 'wow'.

Quickly followed by my first fifth gen, A-side. I'm not sure if I like the way that lineage looks... we'll see how squished it gets as we go along.

Edited by silver_chan

No worries, and no trouble! I just wanted it to go to someone who could actually use the little guy, since I have more than I need as it is!

And I'm here to report another fourth gen! It's amazing how pretty all these colors look together... you never think they will, and then you breed then and it's like 'wow'.

Quickly followed by my first fifth gen, A-side. I'm not sure if I like the way that lineage looks... we'll see how squished it gets as we go along.

looks good! in 4th gen. I really think I'm going to stop there, until/unless something is done about the view.

I opened both of yours in new tabs, and dragged them out side-by side, what a difference sad.gif Then I went to one of the 4th gen dragons in your 5th gen lineage, and it looks great.

I guess I'm a poop, because I just don't like the way it looks at more than 4th gen. So far, the only lineages I like over 4th gen are ones where you have just 2 breeds, similar colors, etc. I think something like this is a loss for me.

I'll still get my 4th gens and root for all y'all biggrin.gif

Edited by daba555

hey, who all still needs male albinos? I've been trying to sort of distribute them when I have them, I'm not sure if I'm getting everyone.

Deb

well, still have a lot of problems getting the last 3 3rd gens sad.gif

hubby tried to breed replacements dragons, and was able to get one side but not the other, and the old ones don't like the new ones any better dry.gif

this is getting sooooooo old!!!!!

May I join? I read the rules, viewed the examples, and may already have a cb albino (but I think it's female). I like this lineage idea and would be thrilled if you'd have me

Also, can I ask a question?

Well the question is why is everyone talking about getting 32 male albinos, is there something I missed in the rules about an amount?

Edited by blazingdragon123

May I join? I read the rules, viewed the examples, and may already have a cb albino (but I think it's female). I like this lineage idea and would be thrilled if you'd have me

We'd love to have you! People around here are super nice and even willing to help you pick up extra dragons if you need them.

As for me, I've decided to finally just do the thing properly... if all goes according to plan, I will have an A and a B project that only share Albinos.

Now I just need to figure out what dragons I'm using for the B-side, and pick up a few more of certain types... I've already started with my first Fleshcrowne egg.

Nice plan, silver, and thanks for accepting me so warmly biggrin.giflaugh.gif

EDIT: no need to answer my question, just forgot about the fact that its checkerboard xd.png sorry

Edited by blazingdragon123

I would love to join!

I will hunt for more albinos (the ones i have already had a lineage planned for them :33) and colorful dragons biggrin.gif

Woho, already 20 CB Albinos... and all of them are male, thanks, daba555!

The highest I have at the moment is a 3rd gen. If all goes well and my dragons are nice, don't refuse each other and actually breed what I need I'll have a 4th gen within two weeks and hopefully several more 3rd gens.

*glares at dragons

Welcome to all new members! People here are really helpful and helped me a lot.

@silver_chan: I love your 5th gen, it even looks good with the new lineage view blink.gif

AT LAST!!!! Some progress to report...

Updating my lineage so far:

2nd Gens:

Pink: Blush Prism MacSuibhne and her mate No Pigment Prism MacDubh

Red: Red Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Pale Prism Q'MacDubh

Orange: Prism Sorceress MacSuibhne and her mate Prism is Cool MacDubh

Brown: Eagle’s Prism MacSuibhne (She's waiting for her mate...)

Yellow: Prism Harvest MacSuibhne (She's waiting for her mate...)

Light Green: Queen’s Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Prism Art MacDubh

Dark Green: Green Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Sabia’s Prism MacDubh

Teal: Lena’s Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Translucent Prism MacDubh

Cyan: Loch Prism MacSuibhne (She's waiting for her mate...)

Bright Blue: Eighre Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Brave Prism MacDubh

Dilute Blue: Lady Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Gaelic Prism MacDubh

Dark Blue: Prism's Moonbeam MacSuibhne and her mate Moonlight Prism MacDubh

Purple: Equus Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Prism's Pale Horse MacDubh

Black: Tilly's Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Black Bart's Prism MacDubh

Gray: Storm of Prisms MacSuibhne and her mate Cloudy Prism MacDubh

White: Beibhinn’s Prism MacSuibhne (She's waiting for her mate...)

3rd Gens:

Pink: Pinkie's Prism MacDubh

Red: Crimson Prism MacSuibhne

Orange: Sorcerer's Prism MacDubh

Brown:

Yellow:

Light Green: Terra Prism MacSuibhne

Dark Green: Neo-Prism Q'MacDubh

Teal: Deuraich Prism Q’MacSuibhne

Cyan:

Bright Blue: Icy Prism MacSuibhne

Dilute Blue: Prism Guard MacDubh

Dark Blue:

Purple:

Black: Tess's Prism MacSuibhne

Gray: Unnamed Prism MacDubh

White:

4th Gens:

Pink:

Orange or Brown:

Yellow or Light Green:

Teal: WW Prism MacSuibhne

Cyan or Bright Blue:

Dilute Blue or Dark Blue:

Purple or Black:

White:

And so it goes ... little by little ... stubborn dragons!! BUT progress is happening biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by deblogan

I finally went through and picked out the dragons for my B project. I had to shuffle a few of the dragons between A and B a little bit, but I think I'm happy with the result. I just need a single Horse to finish up the colored side of the pairs, and with any luck the egg I'm sitting on right now will produce a girl Horse dragon.

It would be utter madness to list out just what I've decided to do, so any curious parties are more than welcome to check out the Dreamwidth page where I've posted the pairings and offspring this project has produced so far.

While we're on the subject, though, I did manage to produce another third gen at last, which is nice because a lot of my second gens are being woefully stubborn about giving me eggs. Turpentine egg

...on the bright side, apparently some of my dragons were tired of just sitting around in my wyer, my new Red A Block and Light Green A Block gave me both sides of their blocks immediately. /shakes head. Now if they could just show my Harvest, Waterhorse, and Deep Sea dragons how it's done.

Edited by silver_chan