PhantomoftheWolves

The Prism Project

This sounds interesting! Can I join? Although it may take me a while to get things started and going. >.<

I can also help you a bit with the Albinos.

And daba555 is right; at first I didn't like the Albinos at all but this project made me realize how well they go with a multitude of dragons and what great lineages they can produce.

That's my newest success although I will try for a Tea dragon since I am nowhere near a 2nd 5th gen. and therefore have plenty of time on my hands: http://dragcave.net/lineage/YirQ5

Edited by Flaviel

I can also help you a bit with the  Albinos.

And daba555 is right; at first I didn't like the Albinos at all but this project made me realize how well they go with a multitude of dragons and what great lineages they can produce.

That's my newest success although I will try for a Tea dragon since I am nowhere near a 2nd 5th gen. and therefore have plenty of time on my hands: http://dragcave.net/lineage/YirQ5

Flaviel, I love it!

Now, I came to tell y'all about my newest head-banging-on-the-desk moment sad.gif

Both of my 5th gens are the wrong gender xd.png

O.M.G.

I even have it written down, and still did it wrong blink.gif

re-breeding those 2 commences, wish me luck dry.gif

Edited by daba555

I finally managed to breed some new things! Most exciting is this Purple egg here, because third gens always feel like progress, but I also managed to produce the second halves of blocks who had an Albino and a colored egg from the same parents, mostly because I've been breeding both halves in a desperate attempt to make some progress, lmao. It seems to be working, at least... I have now completed my Grey Block A, my Yellow Block A, and my Brown Block B. Sadly I still have yet to re-breed my Black Block A Albino half after the pair rejected each other and the next one I bred bucked influence and became a girl.

I'll get there, though! It's just nice to have any results at all :3

Again, for the curious, my progress is laid out more clearly here. Thanks!

@daba555: Thanks but really everyone's lineage is pretty laugh.gif

Had to re-breed my Vine block after they refused each other but now my replacement Vine dragon alted. It is kind of sweet and she is also my first Alt dragon but I am not sure if I should/can use her in the lineage or not rolleyes.gif

@daba555: Thanks but really everyone's lineage is pretty laugh.gif

Had to re-breed my Vine block after they refused each other but now my replacement Vine dragon alted. It is kind of sweet and she is also my first Alt dragon but I am not sure if I should/can use her in the lineage or not rolleyes.gif

I don't see why you can't use it... I'm kind of jealous, actually! I wish my vines would alt for this project, lol.

I hope this one likes her mate!

Just a couple questions, does the order start with red or start with pink? Also do we have to use the dragons listed on the first page for each color, or are those just suggestions/dragons that have been used?

Just a couple questions, does the order start with red or start with pink? Also do we have to use the dragons listed on the first page for each color, or are those just suggestions/dragons that have been used?

The order should go in the colors listed, so start with pink. And you have to pick from the dragons listed there. Good luck!

If this counts as spam, I'll be happy to delete my last comment but it has been four days.

Anyway, I managed to breed a lot more things! So I'm happy about that... another Albino for my Black A block, hopefully his mate will like this one... though goodness knows how long it'll take me to get a Black egg out of them, lol. My Bright Blue B block finally gave me a Tsunami egg, I'm extremely happy about that... my Brown B block's egg is about to hatch, my Purple B block stopped being stubborn, and my Light Green A block finally gave me a Green egg. So all in all, though some of my dragons are still being stubborn as anything, I feel like I've made real progress this week. It's a nice feeling :3

great progress, silver chan!

I didn't post because I have nothing to post dry.gif

My 5th gen re-breed grew up:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/FNrdD

My other re-breed ain't happening, and none of the remaining 3rd gens will give me what I want.

Very annoying! Another week or more to another try. Even the break they had over

Halloween didn't sweeten their dispositions.

I'm thinking of re-breeding some of the 3rd gens to maybe get ones that will be more cooperative, but then, what if I keep getting the wrong ones there, too? It'd just be more aggravation blink.gif

Just one egg to report, but it's been a long time coming and I'm very excited.

My newest 4th gen! Orange/Brown. \o/

congrats!

there's too much to do, and not enough room on the scroll. since these guys are not cooperating with me, at least it does give me a chance to do some other projects.

happy breeding smile.gif

I don't normally follow a naming scheme, but maybe I'll try this lineage out. It looks quite pretty smile.gif I was thinking to start of with Royal crimsons for the red...

*Warning* LONG Post Ahead *LOL*

My lineage so far:

2nd Gens:

Pink: Blush Prism MacSuibhne and her mate No Pigment Prism MacDubh

Red: Red Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Pale Prism Q'MacDubh

Orange: Prism Sorceress MacSuibhne and her mate Prism is Cool MacDubh

Brown: Eagle’s Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Seragamma Prism MacDubh

Yellow: Prism Harvest MacSuibhne and her mate Prism Waves MacDubh

Light Green: Queen’s Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Prism Art MacDubh

Dark Green: Green Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Sabia’s Prism MacDubh

Teal: Lena’s Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Translucent Prism MacDubh

Cyan: Loch Prism MacSuibhne (She's STILL waiting for her mate...)

Bright Blue: Eighre Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Brave Prism MacDubh

Dilute Blue: Lady Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Gaelic Prism MacDubh

Dark Blue: Prism's Moonbeam MacSuibhne and her mate Moonlight Prism MacDubh

Purple: Equus Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Prism's Pale Horse MacDubh

Black: Tilly's Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Black Bart's Prism MacDubh

Gray: Storm of Prisms MacSuibhne and her mate Cloudy Prism MacDubh

White: Snow White Prism MacSuibhne and her mate White Prism Q'MacDubh

3rd Gens:

Pink: Pinkie's Prism MacDubh

Red: Crimson Prism MacSuibhne

Orange: Sorcerer's Prism MacDubh

Brown: Not Yet Named

Yellow: Prism Amber Grain MacDubh

Light Green: Terra Prism MacSuibhne

Dark Green: Neo-Prism Q'MacDubh

Teal: Deuraich Prism Q’MacSuibhne

Cyan:

Bright Blue: Icy Prism MacSuibhne

Dilute Blue: Prism Guard MacDubh

Dark Blue:

Purple: Prism's Equus MacDubh

Black: Tess's Prism MacSuibhne

Gray: Storm Ravaged Prism MacDubh

White:

4th Gens:

Pink: Salmon Prism MacDubh

Orange or Brown:

Yellow: Terra Harvest Prism MacDubh

Teal: WW Prism MacSuibhne

Cyan or Bright Blue:

Dilute Blue or Dark Blue:

Black: Prism’s Dark Horse MacDubh

White:

5th Gens:

Pink:

Teal: As Yet Unnamed Water Walker

Blue:

White:

6th Gens:

Pink:

White:

Final Dragon: ?? (Will it be Pink or White????)

...My second gens keep refusing their mates sad.gif I swear my dragons are all class snobs... first there was the Geode that refused to have anything to do with Greens and would only take a Golden Wyvern mate (in a different lineage, obviously) and now both my Black and my Tsunami ladies have refused their Albino boys. In the case of the Black, that's twice now!

/sighs and re-breeds/ silly dragons sad.gif

...My second gens keep refusing their mates sad.gif I swear my dragons are all class snobs... first there was the Geode that refused to have anything to do with Greens and would only take a Golden Wyvern mate (in a different lineage, obviously) and now both my Black and my Tsunami ladies have refused their Albino boys. In the case of the Black, that's twice now!

/sighs and re-breeds/ silly dragons sad.gif

re-breed the black, LOL. unless you think third time's the charm!

she may just be hard-wired not to breed sad.gif

still waiting on mine to cool-down, I think I have 3 that just won't give the right eggs. or maybe it's 4 wink.gif

good luck to you smile.gif

re-breed the black, LOL.  unless you think third time's the charm!

she may just be hard-wired not to breed sad.gif

still waiting on mine to cool-down, I think I have 3 that just won't give the right eggs. or maybe it's 4  wink.gif

good luck to you smile.gif

I'm definitely trying for that... but it took me absolutely forever to breed the first one, I'll keep breeding Albinos for her to try in the meantime.

Ditto on just not getting me the right eggs... I think I have a few hours before I can try for the eggs I keep missing /le sigh.

My dragons continue to be stubborn. On the bright side... I already had a Tsunami from both my pairs, and this time around both pairs gave me an Albino. Here's hoping I'll manage to make something of that! Also my Grey A block finally gave me a Grey third gen... so that's nice.

I think that I'll start concentrating more on my B lineage. If my dragons are going to refuse to give me Albinos for my A block, I might as well try to breed some things that I've been sadly neglecting, like my Daydreams and Royal Blues.

Edited by silver_chan

Well, my top pair finally gave me a 4th-gen egg to replace the one I gendered wrong. It's incubated, influenced, and hidden so I don't make it sick. Whew!

The 3 3rd gens I need still threw the wrong breed sad.gif

So, 1 out of 4 wink.gif OK, it's still progress...

Hah! Finally, a decent amount of progress! My Black A block gave me another second gen Black, so I'm just going to hope that this one will accept her intended Albino mate; thank goodness I kept him, since I've been releasing dragons that were rejected here and there.

In even more exciting news, my Tsunami Block gave me this egg! And I'm especially pleased to show off this fourth gen since the Harvest dragons gave me so much trouble.

I also got two more Albinos that I needed; I'm still struggling to get about seven second gens/blocks complete, but I see the light at the end of that particular tunnel, at least!

Edited by silver_chan

Today was really a great breeding day <3.

Got two third gen, the only 3rd gen I am missing now is a Mint since they love to give me Albinos all the time and the only mint I managed to breed refused to gender right (even with influence rolleyes.gif) so I am still trying to get a 2nd gen Mint.

I can also show off two flashy 4th gen wink.gif

@silver chan:

I love how Albinos and Harvests look together; never thought they would compliment each other so well. ohmy.gif

Edited by Flaviel

Today was really a great breeding day <3.

Got two third gen, the only 3rd gen I am missing now is a Mint since they love to give me Albinos all the time and the only mint I managed to breed refused to gender right (even with influence rolleyes.gif)  so I am still trying to get a 2nd gen Mint.

I can also show off two flashy 4th gen wink.gif

@silver chan:

I love how Albinos and Harvests look together; never thought they would compliment each other so well. ohmy.gif

Huh, my mints never give me anything but mints. Maybe we should consider swapping eggs sometime laugh.gif

They really do look good! I don't like the male Harvests much so I'm a little sad that has to be part of the lineage, but since they produced a Green I don't have to worry about it anymore, thankfully.

EDIT: And congrats on your new eggs! Those fourth gens look v. spiffy~

Edited by silver_chan

Congrats you two smile.gif

I am taking another step forward (I hope - barring refusal) with this 4th-gen Tsunami:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/152mv

After 7 water horses blink.gif

Should it refuse it's intended mate (the Thunder I still can't get!) it's not going to be a slam-dunk to re-breed either side sad.gif Keeping my fingers crossed.

I also can't remember what to influence it to, although I think it's male, so I'm going to leave that till I can go home and look at my notes. I've already had a few backwards pairs laugh.gif

Still can't get my 4th gen Thunder and 4th gen white, but again - 1 out of 3, I'm whittling it down slowly!

12/7: on a lighter note, my 6th gen was the wrong breed so I sent it to the AP.

I was looking at the pair to see about re-breeding, and noticed someone named the hatchie "Someone Likes Prisms". I got a good chuckle out of that one laugh.gif

Edited by daba555

Ah, it's so nice when my dragons give me lots of eggs...

Another fifth gen from the B side, I'm quite pleased about that... and then my A side gave me this lovely fourth gen. I'm very pleased that my dragons are being nice so far and giving me white 'final' eggs, even if I've gone away from pink up top and have no desire at this point to re-breed /laugh.

I'm glad I made the choice to concentrate on the B-side in my second gens... I managed to complete the Teal, Cyan, and Dark Blue slots. I guess my Mint, Daydreams, and Royal Blues finally decided to give me a break! Now I just need to complete two more blocks in each side... all different ones, so I don't have to choose between which side to work on week to week. This is so nice...

Oh yeah, the Black I re-bred loves her mate, huzzah. Now I just have to convince them to give me a child that isn't an Albino xd.png

Oooh, I'm tempted to replace one of my Purple blocks with them now, lmao. They're so pretty...

Maybe if I ever finish these two, I'll do a C lineage xd.png Though we'd need at least one more Orange and White dragon to let me do a completely different lineage.

Edited by silver_chan

I would love to try joining this project, but I am a bit confused as to how it works. Does it matter what color you start with? For example, if I started with red, I would breed any red dragon to an albino? Or does it specifically have to be royal crimson?

And after doing that for three generations, you breed the red to orange, the orange to yellow, yellow to green, and so forth? I'd just like clarification, as all ^^;