PhantomoftheWolves

The Prism Project

ahh thanks! happy.gif I yeah i just kinda rejoined after not coming on for like two or three years i think. I started about right after the old pinks were discontinued. (So many holidays missed >_< ) And i think the BSA were either new or something. But i definitley need to stock up on reds and pinks.

Pony, if you'll PM me your email address, I'll be happy to send you a copy of the spreadsheet I'm using to guide my lineage biggrin.gif

My lineage so far:

2nd Gens:

Pink: Blush Prism MacSuibhne and her mate No Pigment Prism MacDubh

Red: Red Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Pale Prism Q'MacDubh

Orange: Prism Sorceress MacSuibhne and her mate Prism is Cool MacDubh

Brown: Eagle’s Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Seragamma Prism MacDubh

Yellow: Prism Harvest MacSuibhne and her mate Prism Waves MacDubh

Light Green: Queen’s Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Prism Art MacDubh

Dark Green: Green Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Sabia’s Prism MacDubh

Teal: Lena’s Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Translucent Prism MacDubh

Cyan: Dee's Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Prism Water MacDubh

Bright Blue: Eighre Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Brave Prism MacDubh

Dilute Blue: Lady Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Gaelic Prism MacDubh

Dark Blue: Prism's Moonbeam MacSuibhne and her mate Moonlight Prism MacDubh

Purple: Equus Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Prism's Pale Horse MacDubh

Black: Tilly's Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Black Bart's Prism MacDubh

Gray: Storm of Prisms MacSuibhne and her mate Cloudy Prism MacDubh

White: Snow White Prism MacSuibhne and her mate White Prism Q'MacDubh

3rd Gens:

Pink: Pinkie's Prism MacDubh

Red: Crimson Prism MacSuibhne

Orange: Sorcerer's Prism MacDubh

Brown: Avian Prism MacSuibhne

Yellow: Prism Amber Grain MacDubh

Light Green: Terra Prism MacSuibhne

Dark Green: Neo-Prism Q'MacDubh

Teal: Deuraich Prism Q’MacSuibhne

Cyan: Prism Burn MacDubh

Bright Blue: Icy Prism MacSuibhne

Dilute Blue: Prism Guard MacDubh

Dark Blue: Royal Prism MacSuibhne

Purple: Prism's Equus MacDubh

Black: Tess's Prism MacSuibhne

Gray: Storm Ravaged Prism MacDubh

White: Snowy Prism MacSuibhne

4th Gens:

Pink: Salmon Prism MacDubh

Brown: Prism Seer MacSuibhne

Yellow: Terra Harvest Prism MacDubh

Teal: WW Prism MacSuibhne

Cyan: Prism Blues MacDubh

Dark Blue: Prism Runes MacSuibhne

Black: Prism’s Dark Horse MacDubh

White: White Lady Prism MacSuibhne

5th Gens:

Pink:

Teal: Spritely Prism Q’MacSuibhne

Blue: Icy Blue Prism MacDubh

White: Prism's Ailbe MacSuibhne

6th Gens:

Pink:

White: Prism Princess MacSuibhne

Final Dragon: ?? (Will it be Pink or White????)

Edited by deblogan

Flaviel, yours is very pretty and I can't really tell where it's not right - was it the 4th gen horse?  Maybe supposed to be black? 

I think everyone was saying it didn't matter after 2nd or 3rd gen, or something.  I am compulsive, and so trying to follow the pattern all the way through, but these guys are giving me fits.

God, sometimes I can be so dump; we kinda agreed that we don't have to follow the pattern of the example after the 2nd gen, didn't we tongue.gif ?

Nah, for the pattern I want to do everything is alright although I can see that it might look better with a black dragon instead of a horse dragon smile.gif I might try that after I finished the lineage.

Getting a thunder from any pairing must be extremely difficult so I really wish you good luck.

God, sometimes I can be so dump; we kinda agreed that we don't have to follow the pattern of the example after the 2nd gen, didn't we tongue.gif ?

Nah, for the pattern I want to do everything is alright although I can see that it might look better with a black dragon instead of a horse dragon smile.gif I might try that after I finished the lineage.

Getting a thunder from any pairing must be extremely difficult so I really wish you good luck.

Thanks for the good wishes smile.gif It took from 10/2/13 till 1/5/14 to get this one, and so far, there have been 7 wrong breed, and maybe some no eggs.

I didn't even realize till just now that's it's taking longer to this last Thunder than the one I'm breeding - his name is A Long Prism Wait - I guess if I ever get it, I'll call it A LongER Prism Wait laugh.gif

I'm going to make another try, I let a little time go by in hopes that it might work better wink.gif

I also plan to do a shake-up and try it again, using some of the same breeds, and some different ones, too. I have really, rally enjoyed doing this lineage, but it's just plain annoying not be able to get a finish!

Thunders and Seragammas will not be part of the new design!

EDIT: Finally! one down: http://dragcave.net/lineage/dxV6A

I just have to gender it right rolleyes.gif

Still can't get my white, but sooner or later wink.gif

Edited by daba555

*does a happy dance for daba555

Let's embrace the lovely-dovely Thunder egg! Well, on second thought that might not be the best idea I've ever had tongue.gif

My GW/Green pairing is still stubborn. For the fourth time in a row I got nothing, not even a green one. I swear, I'll just use the next egg they give me.

*does a happy dance for daba555

Let's embrace the lovely-dovely Thunder egg! Well, on second thought that might not be the best idea I've ever had  tongue.gif

My GW/Green pairing is still stubborn. For the fourth time in a row I got nothing, not even a green one. I swear, I'll just use the next egg they give me.

::waving at Flaviel::

I never even saw your post!

I came to gripe and whine...how nice to see such a pleasant post, although yes, embracing and hugging Thunder dragons is not necessarily a wise thing to do laugh.gif

Bred a turp in Sept. 2013, it took till Feb 2014 to get it's white mate:

http://dragcave.net/progeny/QGlCr

Well, it matured March 3, really.

And, this is sooooooo annoying:

http://dragcave.net/progeny/h0F4M

So, I have bred the turp again (eggy on first try), and maybe will try for another white, and possibly a new dragon or two will be more cooperative wink.gif

EDIT: Good grief!!! After all those grays before giving me a white, it just gave me a second one on the first try. OK, you pesty things, let's see what happens...

Edited by daba555

new dragons have been added to the breed list

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

yes, going to have to do this again, with all so many new breeds!!!!!

at least I have a lot of albinos already laugh.gif

EDIT: New pair is the same as the old:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/sbGJf

ah, well, I'll wait a while and mix the pairs up.

EDIT 2:

Was hoping for an albino, as replacement for the Water Walker line:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZXEQ1

I supposed I shouldn't complain...but I don't have a free slot to try the other pair to see if get an albino. NEED MOAR SLOTS!!!! SPACE!!! MOAR!!!!!!

EDIT 3:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/gVOnv

success! so what if the albino from the top is now on the bottom laugh.gif with luck, I have the start of a new Prism design biggrin.gif

Edited by daba555

*drums fingers* Still stuck waiting for a PINK dragon that looks like this.

Got yet another seragamma egg this morning *headdesk*

SOMEday I'll finish this lineage...

Deb, I'm so sorry - it really does make for some head-banging, doesn't it?

I had to test-breed my first mature pair from the new plan. And whew! they didn't refuse. They did, however, give me the wrong breed.

If anyone would like a 3rd gen albino from green copper:

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

If nobody claims it by tonight, off to the AP it goes. It is purty though smile.gif

Deb, I'm so sorry - it really does make for some head-banging, doesn't it?

I had to test-breed my first mature pair from the new plan. And whew! they didn't refuse. They did, however, give me the wrong breed.

If anyone would like a 3rd gen albino from green copper:

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

If nobody claims it by tonight, off to the AP it goes. It is purty though smile.gif

i took it. It has a cool code

Very pretty, daba! Congrats on a nice addition, Phantom biggrin.gif

I'll get the right dragon one of these days!!

BTW ... get ready for the Birthday Bash biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif No idea what it'll be, but I've incubated all my eggs to clear the decks just in case!

Very pretty, daba! Congrats on a nice addition, Phantom biggrin.gif

I'll get the right dragon one of these days!!

BTW ... get ready for the Birthday Bash biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif No idea what it'll be, but I've incubated all my eggs to clear the decks just in case!

I didn't even notice the code smile.gif It's a real name!

Deb, I did the same thing - after avoiding using incubates so I'd have plenty, I did make sure I used a few to clear my scroll.

I do hope there's a new release in this event, and I really, really still wish for pygmies smile.gif

I hope everyone has fun tonight!

*pokes her head in

Anyone here?

Well, what can I say? I am just one successful breeding away from completing the first round of this lineage project. poptartFINALTINY.gif

Finished lineage here wub.gif

They better not refuse each other or I'll severely hurt someone.

Now I better prepare for a second round and decide which dragons I will use this time tongue.gif

Edited by Flaviel

*pokes her head in

Anyone here?

Well, what can I say? I am just one successful breeding away from completing the first round of this lineage project. poptartFINALTINY.gif

Finished lineage here wub.gif

They better not refuse each other or I'll severely hurt someone.

Now I better prepare for a second round and decide which dragons I will use this time tongue.gif

Oh, good heavens...I can't believe it. Yes, they'd better like each other.

Congratulations on being almost there!!!

I am still stuck trying to get my white xd.png

I decided to try a few different breeds to replace ones I either didn't like much, or had a lot of trouble with, or liked less than breeds that were added later, and I gotta say - can't get an albino from frostbite. Just. Can't.

Thanks, I can't wait until my Tea matures and I can see whether the like each other or not.

You'll surely get your White in the next breeding round; I'll bet on it. And if not I'll come over and "persuade" them to cooperate. tongue.gif

I haven't had any experience with Frostbites yet so I can't say if they behave like BMs when it comes to breeding or if you just have bad luck. Wish you the best though.

Edited by Flaviel

Thanks, I can't wait until my Tea matures and I can see whether the like each other or not.

You'll surely get your White in the next breeding round; I'll bet on it. And if not I'll come over and "persuade" them to cooperate. tongue.gif

I haven't had any experience with Frostbites yet so I can't say if they behave like BMs when it comes to breeding or if you just have bad luck. Wish you the best though.

I love your optimism smile.gif

I've actually re-bred the white, and not had any luck with the second one, either.

I also re-bred the Turpentine, and not had any luck. It does give me 2 breeding pairs, though.

Oddly, in one of my Lovely Commons projects, I did get a white from Seragamma with little trouble. OK, not first breeding, but still, not enough to make me regret it laugh.gif

And if I don't get my white, you can come and I'll bake a cake biggrin.gif

Glad you did, I just keep talking to myself, and at least I know the thread isn't visible to only me.

I am re-breeding a few colors for a second Prism lineage, and can't get an albino from frostbite, but have made progress with the others. I'm changing to brown copper, green copper, frostbite, vine.

As for my first project, which is nearly finished - I just cannot get that last white I need, from Turpentine!!! I've bred a second pair, with the same problem, and bred another white but got no interest on the turpentine for a third pair.

It may never get finished, at this rate.

Edited by daba555

Glad you did, I just keep talking to myself, and at least I know the thread isn't visible to only me.

I am re-breeding a few colors for a second Prism lineage, and can't get an albino from frostbite, but have made progress with the others. I'm changing to brown copper, green copper, frostbite, vine.

As for my first project, which is nearly finished - I just cannot get that last white I need, from Turpentine!!! I've bred a second pair, with the same problem, and bred another white but got no interest on the turpentine for a third pair.

It may never get finished, at this rate.

God, that with the persistent Turpentine really sucks. I always thought someone would have more trouble getting Thunders from Albinos (although much patience was required too^^) than Whites from Turpentines but those Turps seem like an outright annoying bunch.

Just tracked down your White(s) and boy, there are lot of Turps. blink.gif

I am also preparing myself for the second run and I am thinking of mirroring the order. Of course, if I do this I'll have to hatch another 32 Albinos so I'll be able to breed a not-inbred mate and it also won't be a perfect mirror since I'll use different dragon breeds but I still kinda like that idea.

Also, the last dragon of the first lineage <3:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/U5RoY

My project is still stuck ... waiting for a pink egg from a Pink x Seragamma Wyvern pair. They've produced a DOZEN seragamma eggs *headdesk*

*Someday My Pink Will Come...*

Just tracked down your White(s) and boy, there are lot of Turps. blink.gif

Also, the last dragon of the first lineage <3:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/U5RoY

WOW, a finish!!!! wonderful - I love it smile.gif Of course, I love it, I love this whole lineage.

Good luck on your second one. I merely decided to sub a few dragons, to ones I like better that weren't available when we started.

I like the horse better, or at least as well as, the nhio, but I'm switching out just to try - and I did get my third gen already, which pleases me.

I've decided to switch the black to the falconiform and see what happens. Can't be worse than the turpentine, - yes, they reall really are sad.gif but I really, really love them. If I still can't get the white once I reach that generation with the falconiform, maybe I can go back and switch out the turps altogether. I think I've been patient enough already wink.gif

Deb, I can hear that head-banging from here...sounds like my own head when I do it laugh.gif

Edited by daba555

WOW, a finish!!!! wonderful - I love it smile.gif Of course, I love it, I love this whole lineage.

Good luck on your second one. I merely decided to sub a few dragons, to ones I like better that weren't available when we started.

I like the horse better, or at least as well as, the nhio, but I'm switching out just to try - and I did get my third gen already, which pleases me.

I've decided to switch the black to the falconiform and see what happens. Can't be worse than the turpentine, - yes, they reall really are sad.gif but I really, really love them. If I still can't get the white once I reach that generation with the falconiform, maybe I can go back and switch out the turps altogether. I think I've been patient enough already wink.gif

Deb, I can hear that head-banging from here...sounds like my own head when I do it laugh.gif

I know, double-posting, but I wanted to show this off:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/nYgRn

Third time's the charm!!!

After breeding one of the first 2, and getting a turpentine, I decided to breed the newly-matured one to the other turpentine male, and on the very first try, a white egg!

I am going to be very careful to influence this properly and hope like crazy she won't refuse her mate.

Along those lines, maybe I ought to breed a sibling to that mate, just in case wink.gif