PhantomoftheWolves

The Prism Project

I am sorry but I haven't seen it; it seems that I somehow missed it sad.gif

Yes, complaining about dragons actually works. Today I got an Albino egg from my Albino x Seragamma and I am so happy about it biggrin.gif

Edited by Flaviel

My first refusal, between my Sunstone and her mate sad.gif

I think I'll rebreed the whole block, with any luck I'll get the same eggs from the same parents, giving me a number of options to breed from to get the third gen.

Edited by silver_chan

My first refusal, between my Sunstone and her mate sad.gif

I think I'll rebreed the whole block, with any luck I'll get the same eggs from the same parents, giving me a number of options to breed from to get the third gen.

oh, ouch sad.gif

you have not had good luck this couple of weeks!

I had so much trouble just getting a sunstone, if anyone but me remembers. I can't forget wink.gif

I hope it goes better. I have my Tsunami waiting to mature, and then we shall see smile.gif

No, no, no, I just managed to breed a Tsunami egg and it went straight to the AP *sobs

I am so stupid... that's the result of simultaneously watching Anime and trying to breed for your lineage projects dry.gif

Well, it least I finished another colour block smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/4djFs

I'm a bit slow and way behind, but have been working on this. I've now got all of the CB dragons I need except a few Whites. Now I'll have to start breeding.

Awwww yeah, re-bred my Vines no problem! Though the 'wrong' parents gave me the Vine... but the other set gave me a new Albino, so it's all good :3

I tried re-breeding my Sunstones, but they both gave me Sunstone eggs. Sigh. Actually that was a problem with just about every dragon I bred today, either they gave me the 'colored' side of the block, or they gave me nothing. sad.gif At least my White block cooperated, I finally have my Side A third gen White.

Slowly but surely I'm getting through this... though I do wish my dragons would get a clue and give me more Albinos, lmao. I'll get there eventually...

I had the same problem, but after some re-breeding, including the first and second gens, I finally got all my thirds lines up smile.gif

My first 4th gen:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/oIV9B

How pretty is that! And, it gave me the color I wanted, yippee!

EDIT: I decided to push my luck, and it held:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/gsPS0

2 down....stopping here right now, while I'm ahead, LOL

Edited by daba555

well, I have a few more:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/cxjXg

http://dragcave.net/lineage/z9oLH

http://dragcave.net/lineage/xNDqY

but I rather unfortunately brain-cramped (again!) on the gendering thing, and influenced my crimson female instead of male. I knew it went too easily!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/oIV9B

It's a beautiful lineage, though, and I'll build a mate for her.

And here's the other one from last week:

gendered correctly!

ah, me wink.gif

My Sunstones finally cooperated! Egg! And I finally have another 4th gen... I kept on messing them up, lol. But here it is, and now I just have to hope I get it to gender right!

Finally, my Purple B-side block produced an egg at last, but it's just a second gen and not very interesting xd.png

My first pair just refused each other and none of my pairs bred a replacement. Means I have to wait another week for trying again and another until the dragon grows up (if an egg is bred and they don't refuse again). So frustrating dry.gif

Wow, there is some great progress with your lineages; I can't wait to see one of the final dragons smile.gif

/glares at my dragons/ They're being stubborn and giving me the egg I already have! Every single one of my pairs this week did that... and my second gens just produced Albinos, when they produced anything. Sigh.

I'll have to try again next week... though I'm seriously considering replacing the dragons I have with ones that might cooperate a bit more!

I know *just* how you feel, silver_chan sad.gif My dragons aren't terribly cooperative either. BUT I do have a bit of progress to add to my lineage...

Updating my lineage so far:

2nd Gens:

Pink: Blush Prism MacSuibhne and her mate No Pigment Prism MacDubh

Red: Red Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Pale Prism Q'MacDubh

Orange: Prism Sorceress MacSuibhne and her mate Prism is Cool MacDubh

Brown: Eagle’s Prism MacSuibhne (She's waiting for her mate...)

Yellow: Prism Harvest MacSuibhne and her mate Unnamed Prism MacDubh

Light Green: Queen’s Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Prism Art MacDubh

Dark Green: Green Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Sabia’s Prism MacDubh

Teal: Lena’s Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Translucent Prism MacDubh

Cyan: Loch Prism MacSuibhne (She's waiting for her mate...)

Bright Blue: Eighre Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Brave Prism MacDubh

Dilute Blue: Lady Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Gaelic Prism MacDubh

Dark Blue: Prism's Moonbeam MacSuibhne and her mate Moonlight Prism MacDubh

Purple: Equus Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Prism's Pale Horse MacDubh

Black: Tilly's Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Black Bart's Prism MacDubh

Gray: Storm of Prisms MacSuibhne and her mate Cloudy Prism MacDubh

White: Beibhinn’s Prism MacSuibhne (She's waiting for her mate...)

3rd Gens:

Pink: Pinkie's Prism MacDubh

Red: Crimson Prism MacSuibhne

Orange: Sorcerer's Prism MacDubh

Brown:

Yellow:

Light Green: Terra Prism MacSuibhne

Dark Green: Neo-Prism Q'MacDubh

Teal: Deuraich Prism Q’MacSuibhne

Cyan:

Bright Blue: Icy Prism MacSuibhne

Dilute Blue: Prism Guard MacDubh

Dark Blue:

Purple: Prism's Equus MacDubh

Black: Tess's Prism MacSuibhne

Gray: Storm Ravaged Prism MacDubh

White:

4th Gens:

Pink: Salmon Prism MacDubh

Orange or Brown:

Yellow or Light Green:

Teal: WW Prism MacSuibhne

Cyan or Bright Blue:

Dilute Blue or Dark Blue:

Black: Prism’s Dark Horse MacDubh

White:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/me92X

I did do this 5th gen, even though I'm not sure I like the view the way it is.

It's OK, I guess, but not what I'd envisioned. I imagine it'll keep getting squinchier if I continue.

I need 3 4th gens, or 4 - I think I'm doing pretty good there, although I have lost track.

I wouldn't worry about it, daba555. Here's a 9th Gen egg for another lineage, and the CB dragons are the only ones that are scrunched, just like your 5th gen.

Congrats on the 5th Gen, BTW! I still haven't managed one that high biggrin.gif

I wouldn't worry about it, daba555. Here's a 9th Gen egg for another lineage, and the CB dragons are the only ones that are scrunched, just like your 5th gen.

Congrats on the 5th Gen, BTW! I still haven't managed one that high biggrin.gif

Thanks, Deb, that's a heck of a lineage! Very pretty. I still don't like the CB look, though. I guess it's a personal problem smile.gif

After sitting down and matching my pairs, I realized I'll end up with the last 2 being the Waterwalker and White. I don't like WW's much, and I'm trying to think if I can rearrange things somehow sad.gif

I finally finished my 'first' fifth gen of this project--that is, the first one that is entirely A- or B-side, though this one is A. Egg this-a-way

I'm not sure if I'm going to redo it and try for pink or just keep that, but I'll probably keep it. It's certainly going to be less annoying if I don't have to constantly be re-breeding my later gens as well as my early ones! Still no progress on the rest of my eggs :/

EDIT: I managed to breed the second half of my Purple B block, yay. And a couple of third gens, Vine and Pebble/Green. I'm still seriously considering replacing the rest of my silly dragons... I might flip the pairs in a bit if they still refuse to produce the eggs I want.

Edited by silver_chan

Yay, I finally re-bred that silly crimson that was supposed to be a boy blink.gif

Incubated, influenced, hidden for now, I so hope he genders properly this time!

I decided to follow the pattern in order to keep that "swooop" from the females, I like the way it looks in the sample. And even thought I'm not crazy about waterwalkers, the little box is kinda nice, I guess I could live with it.

SILVER-CHAN (not Ha-Ki blink.gif), I have decided also that it's more frustrating as we get to the higher gens because there are fewer possibilites.

We needed 16 second, and so even when there weren't eggs from a lot of pairs it wasn't so noticeable as now when we need fewer 3rd and 4th and fifth gens, etc. When you're only breeding 4 pairs, and none produce it's worse than when you were breedings 16.

Does that make sense?

At least I did get the one this time! If it genders correctly, that's 5 out of 8 4th gens.

Edited by daba555

Ha-Ki, I have decided also that it's more frustrating as we get to the higher gens because there are fewer possibilities.

We needed 16 second, and so even when there weren't eggs from a lot of pairs it wasn't so noticeable as now when we need fewer 3rd and 4th and fifth gens, etc.  When you're only breeding 4 pairs, and none produce it's worse than when you were breedings 16.

Does that make sense?

That completely makes sense--especially because the chances are higher with 16 pairs of producing *something*, even if it usually isn't the something you want.

All my dragons are still on cooldown, sigh sigh. That's the other problem of breeding them all at once--if none of them produce what you want, you're stuck waiting for a week sad.gif

Oh! One thing I am happy about... my silly Seragammas finally gave me an Albino. Too bad it was with the 'wrong' pair, but I'm hopeful I'll get a mate for him soon! And I guess I didn't announce that I got a Black egg out of my Black A block, too! Out of the right pair, even, and she gendered right. So that's exciting.

Edited by silver_chan

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZLddv

yes! a boy, thank goodness.

after Halloween we'll see how he fares with this:

As you can see,even though I don't care for the lineage view, I'm still going. It's hard not to want to finish, after all this, but I'd be much, much happier if it looked the way it would have when I started it sad.gif

yes! first try smile.gif last egg acquired before Halloween breeding, and a success...a good omen, I hope rolleyes.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/iiOPO

fogging for the night, if anyone's looking, tho I'll wake it up in the morning laugh.gif

WOW! A 5th gen!!

I did manage to make a bit of pre-Halloween progress. I've been waiting for this little white for AGES biggrin.gif And this albino has been a LONG time coming as well! Finally, my dragons gave me this 4th gen!

Progress is happening! Though I'm still missing one last 2nd gen - an albino from my albino x waterhorse pair. Someday...

Oh, and daba555, did you see that TJ put the lineage view back to the way it used to be? *happy dancing*

WOW! A 5th gen!!

I did manage to make a bit of pre-Halloween progress. I've been waiting for this little white for AGES biggrin.gif And this albino has been a LONG time coming as well! Finally, my dragons gave me this 4th gen!

Progress is happening! Though I'm still missing one last 2nd gen - an albino from my albino x waterhorse pair. Someday...

Oh, and daba555, did you see that TJ put the lineage view back to the way it used to be? *happy dancing*

Good going! Yes, some take longer to get than others wink.gif

And yes, I did see that, and got a comment in there.

I like it so much better this way. I swear I looked at my 5th gen last night and it was still the other way.

This morning I got to thinking that most people's monitors are wider than tall, so maybe just a 90-degree rotation would work. But, I don't use little phones and things for this stuff, so maybe I'm all wrong, LOL.

For now, I'm just going to enjoy.

This sounds interesting! Can I join? Although it may take me a while to get things started and going. >.<

This sounds interesting! Can I join? Although it may take me a while to get things started and going. >.<

after the Halloween furor is done, I'll help you get albinos if you want - and usually everyone is very nice and helpful here.

you need at least 32, and often they can be found in the AP, and they all need to be male in that first generation.

it really is fun, and I had nowhere near the appreciation of many of these dragons that I do now. I think I started with 1 or 2 albinos, tops, as I didn't like them. I do now!

welcome and I hope you enjoy yourself as much as I have biggrin.gif