PhantomoftheWolves

The Prism Project

@deblogan: Congratulations! biggrin.gif

@daba555: I guess I love Albinos especially with Silvers (then again, I almost love everything involving Silvers rolleyes.gif ) and with Frostbites. Guess I will use Frostbites for the white part for my second prism.

Although to have the patience which is required to get Silvers from Albinos.... I really admire you.

@deblogan: Congratulations!  biggrin.gif

@daba555: I guess I love Albinos especially with Silvers (then again, I almost love everything involving Silvers  rolleyes.gif ) and with Frostbites. Guess I will use Frostbites for the white part for my second prism.

Although to have the patience which is required to get Silvers from Albinos.... I really admire you.

To be honest, it was a lot easier to get the silvers than the albino from frostbite!!!

I finally got one through Breeding, Gifting, and we put quite a few frostbites in the AP trying.

Getting Silver...I got the 2nd gens on first try, amazingly, then the 3rd gen took 5 tries, but not nearly as many tries as some of my other projects, especially in the Lovely Commons ones.

As always, I'd be more than happy to breed you any part of this lineage smile.gif There are very few where I've resorted to outside help to get the 2nd gens. Most notably the Frostbites and Faconiforms gave me the most trouble.

Edited by daba555

To be honest, it was a lot easier to get the silvers than the albino from frostbite!!!

I finally got one through Breeding, Gifting, and we put quite a few frostbites in the AP trying.

Getting Silver...I got the 2nd gens on first try, amazingly, then the 3rd gen took 5 tries, but not nearly as many tries as some of my other projects, especially in the Lovely Commons ones.

As always, I'd be more than happy to breed you any part of this lineage smile.gif  There are very few where I've resorted to outside help to get the 2nd gens.  Most notably the Frostbites and Faconiforms gave me the most trouble.

Well, my Prism was easy; just two or three refusals and some rather stubborn GWs which never wanted to breed anything. But your lineages... you have everything (except Nebula) in there that can be so very annoying---> Metals, Trios and the newest commons like Frostbites (and let us not forget the Turps). Your patience is outstanding; I would have killed most of my dragons by now laugh.gif .

*ogles Silvers

You really mean that? Oh god, don't tempt me; I would so love a 3rd gen Silver from your pair but knowing metallics they would do nothing but produce Albinos just to annoy us both. Also you have already helped me so much with the Albinos and with colour-trading Nebulas.

Hm, I was thinking about my second Prism and I would like to reverse the order of the colours (starting with white and ending with pink) so that I could have a mirror mate (colour-wise) for my other dragon.

@PhantomoftheWolves: Could I do that and would it be still considered a part of the "Prism-Project"?

Edited by Flaviel

Hm, I was thinking about my second Prism and I would like to reverse the order of the colours (starting with white and ending with pink) so that I could have a mirror mate (colour-wise) for my other dragon.

@PhantomoftheWolves: Could I do that and would it be still considered a part of the "Prism-Project"?

Sure! Go right ahead! It will be considered a "reverse Prism", but will still be a part of the main project.

Sure! Go right ahead! It will be considered a "reverse Prism", but will still be a part of the main project.

cool idea!!!

Flaviel, if they will provide me a 3rd gen silver, it's yours smile.gif

We'll just see if they want to cooperate, LOL.

If there are any others, just ask. I love helping you biggrin.gif

Thanks, if they should produce a Silver it will find a loving home on my scroll.

@PhantomoftheWolves: Great that I can do that; now I am really looking forward to collecting all Albinos laugh.gif

Edited by Flaviel

since the only one who voted is Flaviel, I'll wait for one more yes vote then we'll add Undines to the project.

I'll vote yes on the Undines ... in Teal.

And I think daba voted yes as well, but I'll let her speak for herself biggrin.gif

Edited by deblogan

I'll vote yes on the Undines ... in Teal.

And I think daba voted yes as well, but I'll let her speak for herself biggrin.gif

yes, I did say that since there were green 2nd gens, it would be excellent to have them in the lineage in Teal biggrin.gif

I vote an emphatic YES to that!

Edited by daba555

*MAJOR happy dancing*

My COMPLETED lineage:

2nd Gens:

Pink: Blush Prism MacSuibhne and her mate No Pigment Prism MacDubh

Red: Red Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Pale Prism Q'MacDubh

Orange: Prism Sorceress MacSuibhne and her mate Prism is Cool MacDubh

Brown: Ember Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Cinder Prism MacDubh

Yellow: Prism Harvest MacSuibhne and her mate Prism Waves MacDubh

Light Green: Queen’s Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Prism Art MacDubh

Dark Green: Green Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Sabia’s Prism MacDubh

Teal: Lena’s Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Translucent Prism MacDubh

Cyan: Dee's Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Prism Water MacDubh

Bright Blue: Eighre Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Brave Prism MacDubh

Dilute Blue: Lady Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Gaelic Prism MacDubh

Dark Blue: Prism's Moonbeam MacSuibhne and her mate Moonlight Prism MacDubh

Purple: Equus Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Prism's Pale Horse MacDubh

Black: Tilly's Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Black Bart's Prism MacDubh

Gray: Storm of Prisms MacSuibhne and her mate Cloudy Prism MacDubh

White: Snow White Prism MacSuibhne and her mate White Prism Q'MacDubh

3rd Gens:

Pink: Pinkie's Prism MacDubh

Red: Crimson Prism MacSuibhne

Orange: Sorcerer's Prism MacDubh

Brown: Cinderella Prism MacSuibhne

Yellow: Prism Amber Grain MacDubh

Light Green: Terra Prism MacSuibhne

Dark Green: Neo-Prism Q'MacDubh

Teal: Deuraich Prism Q’MacSuibhne

Cyan: Prism Burn MacDubh

Bright Blue: Icy Prism MacSuibhne

Dilute Blue: Prism Guard MacDubh

Dark Blue: Royal Prism MacSuibhne

Purple: Prism's Equus MacDubh

Black: Tess's Prism MacSuibhne

Gray: Storm Ravaged Prism MacDubh

White: Snowy Prism MacSuibhne

4th Gens:

Pink: Salmon Prism MacDubh

Brown: Fiery Prism MacSuibhne

Yellow: Terra Harvest Prism MacDubh

Teal: WW Prism MacSuibhne

Cyan: Prism Blues MacDubh

Dark Blue: Prism Runes MacSuibhne

Black: Prism’s Dark Horse MacDubh

White: White Lady Prism MacSuibhne

5th Gens:

Pink: Fire-Glazed Prism MacDubh

Teal: Spritely Prism Q’MacSuibhne

Blue: Icy Blue Prism MacDubh

White: Prism's Ailbe MacSuibhne

6th Gens:

Pink: Spritely Pink Prism MacDubh

White: Prism Princess MacSuibhne

Final Dragon:

Pink: Pink Prism Prince MacDubh

Edited by deblogan

I don't know if my vote counts considering how slowly I'm working on this lineage [21/32 male Albinos collected, one block bred], but green Undines should definitely be added.

Why aren't Summers listed under Light Green? I had started breeding those assuming they were accepted.

Finally got another white after the last one refused:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/KCdOA

Please send good vibes for no refusal again. I had tried to re-bred the other half, but could only get Seragammas.

If there's no refusal, this is what I'll get:

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...e%5Bborder%5D=n

I want white, but there's no telling how many tries it will take. But if there's no refusal, I'm happy to keep trying if I need to.

I have made progress on the new versions, but now I'm just confused. RL has interfered with my thought processes sad.gif I will wait till I'm unlocked and try to figure out where I am on those.

Please send good vibes for no refusal again.  I had tried to re-bred the other half, but could only get Seragammas. 

If there's no refusal, this is what I'll get:

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...e%5Bborder%5D=n

I hope there was no refusal between your two dragons, it looks really nice. smile.gif

Since I wanted to wrap up some personal lineages first (and they are all giving me a major headache) I just picked up the occasional CB Albino; right now I just have a measly 5 I can use but now I have decided to catch at least one Albino a day and I want to start breeding next week no matter what.

I don't know if my vote counts considering how slowly I'm working on this lineage [21/32 male Albinos collected, one block bred], but green Undines should definitely be added.

Why aren't Summers listed under Light Green?  I had started breeding those assuming they were accepted.

it seems like the only seasonal listed is autumn. i think winters would be nice in one of the blues, and maybe spring and summer can be added as well?? i don't see why they wouldn't be there, the only problem i can see is that the window to breed more of them is pretty short, so if they were particularly stubborn and didn't make anything for weeks on end you'd have to wait another year.

in any case, it's been more than half a year since i posted saying i would start, and i finally have made some progress... i've named all the dragons i'm going to use, and am in the process of collecting cb albinos. check out this shiny spreadsheet i made to keep track!! biggrin.gif

and a slightly late congratulations to deblogan for finishing their lineage!! it looks stunning. ohmy.gif

@deblogan: Hehe, thanks!

Also, somehow I overlooked your Pink Prism Prince who looks absolutely lovely. <3

I am surprised how much I love Terraes with Albinos; I planned to do my second prism with Fevers but the Terraes look so lovely that I am seriously thinking of including them instead of the Fevers. Would also be a little bit less frustrating laugh.gif

Edited by Flaviel

Thanks, Emeraude and Flaviel biggrin.gif

It took a while (especially since I wasted months on Seragammas who refused to give me the pink egg I wanted *headdesk*), but the final lineage is SO worth it *beams*

Deb, I completely missed that you got your finish! Congratulations biggrin.gif

I hadn't tried to breed that white yet, I moved the hatchie to the Prism stuff and forgot about it xd.png

OK, no egg, but no refusal biggrin.gif Whew!!!!!

One of the new project parts: https://dragcave.net/lineage/xdsbI

And another: https://dragcave.net/lineage/pQLtO

I'm going to end up with several Prisms before I get to the final one, I think. It's becoming a sort of mix-and-match project laugh.gif

Edited by daba555

pretty new cooooooooo-l-l-l-ooooooooooooors!!!!!

I haven't been able to get my first project finished, and I'm working on 2 others....

now I want to add the new dragons laugh.gif

Voting is open for the new dragons! same rules apply from the last voting session. Also, Undines have been added to the project.

Almandine Pyralspite

YES: daba (pink), Flaviel (pink)

NO:

Spessartine Pyralspite

YES: daba (orange), Flaviel (orange)

NO:

Pyrope Pyralspite

YES: daba (brown/red)

NO: Flaviel

Edited by PhantomoftheWolves

Voting is open for the new dragons! same rules apply from the last voting session. Also, Undines have been added to the project.

Almandine Pyralspite

YES:

NO:

Spessartine Pyralspite

YES:

NO:

Pyrope Pyralspite

YES:

NO:

Yes, to pink, orange and I guess I want to say brown....but if it's really supposed to be red, OK, then.

I love these and I am anxious to use at least the pink and orange! If you can't tell, I can't keep track of their "real" names, they're too confusing at this time.

Almandine Pyralspite

YES: Pink

NO: ---

Spessartine Pyralspite

YES: Orange

NO: ---

Pyrope Pyralspite

YES: ---

NO: I don't think they are.. brown or red enough but that might just be me.

Voted laugh.gif !

The orange and pink ones really look good with Albinos whereas Albinos and the brown variant is rather plain., me thinks.

Almandines and Spessartines will be added to the project, but we need one more vote on either side for Pyropes.

I've been missing for awhile bc i got lazy and school got time consuming! But i still want to try eventually finish one of these projects! haha

Wow I had a hard time finding this!!!

I hadn't had any luck for months, but today I finally bred an egg from my green copper (new breed to replace the waterwalker).

http://dragcave.net/lineage/UMaZD

I still can't finish my original project, I just can't get that white! I don't have that many offspring, there have been more no-egg results than WW, but still, no white sad.gif

I'm still working on the alternate lineages, though, because I love this project, and I hope some others are still interested?

Oh, and I think I need too add the orange pyrope, from Coast, and maybe even the pink from Alpine. I will have to enlist some aid from hubby, again, but I do want to finish at least one or two of the ones I'm working on, first.

Edited by daba555