PhantomoftheWolves

The Prism Project

That copper is a beauty, daba! Sorry about the uncooperative white sad.gif

Thank you, Deb smile.gif He gendered correctly, too!

If the white and he get along, at least I'd get one finished. Not the original, an alternative, but still, a finish biggrin.gif

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed there won't be a refusal!

EDIT:

Ta-daaa!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/3FeW7

alternative finish with the green copper instead of waterwalker, and the original white. the other dragon breeds are all the original ones, so it's just that one change.

OK, so almost original smile.gif I'm continuing to work on alternatives, with 3-4 colors being replaced.

I do love this lineage biggrin.gif

Edited by daba555

Ta-daaa!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/3FeW7

alternative finish with the green copper instead of waterwalker, and the original white. the other dragon breeds are all the original ones, so it's just that one change.

OK, so almost original smile.gif I'm continuing to work on alternatives, with 3-4 colors being replaced.

I do love this lineage biggrin.gif

I know it's a double-post, but since I seem to be the only one posting, I wanted to push it up just in case someone wants to look.

I finally finished my first lineage:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/DHce4

after getting the first finish from green copper, the waterwalker finally decided to be nice laugh.gif

I didn't expect to get the white, and now I'm a little annoyed because it only leaves one spot on my scroll, and I'd wanted to try some breeding tomorrow. But I can't complain because I'm so pleased biggrin.gif

Congrats daba! It's very pretty! Also....

NEW DRAGON VOTING!!!

Heartstealing Dragons

Yes: daba (red),

No:

Same rules apply as always

Edited by PhantomoftheWolves

Congrats daba! It's very pretty! Also....

NEW DRAGON VOTING!!!

Heartstealing Dragons

Yes:

No:

Same rules apply as always

yes - red

I lost track of all my projects for ages, now I'm getting back into this again. And part of the reason is I released a great number of my dragons, so..... I am starting over! I'll have many of the same names, at least to start with, because I kept such careful track of them. I'm still gathering dragons together at this point, and I don't have any appropriately-gendered Albinos, so this might take a while, haha.

I'm glad to see the project seems to still be going a little, but even if it is not I'll be working on it on my own.

Also I'd vote 'yes' for Heartstealers, they'd make a pretty addition to the lineage.

Edited by silver_chan

I am still doing it! I just have no updates because I'm actually still gathering together the CBs I need. Don't dump your dragons, even if you're bored with the game; you take forever to recover from it.

I would be interested to see the Xenowyrms as part of this project, depending on how they breed (Birdz's hints make me think their breeding will be somewhat different than standard, though hopefully they still breed with the majority of the population)

Edited by silver_chan

Also still around and now more active again since University ended. But yeah, also still trying to collect all CB dragons. In addition, I lost my spread sheet for all my on-going lineages (including, obviously this one biggrin.gif) so I have no idea anymore what I already accomplished/what I need/even which dragon breeds I wanted to use.

Always make copies from whatever you do or else it will all be lost when your laptop decides to spontaneously die. dry.gif

Also still around and now more active again since University ended. But yeah, also still trying to collect all CB dragons. In addition, I lost my spread sheet for all my on-going lineages (including, obviously this one  biggrin.gif) so I have no idea anymore what I already accomplished/what I need/even which dragon breeds I wanted to use.

Always make copies from whatever you do or else it will all be lost when your laptop decides to spontaneously die.  dry.gif

Oh, dear, that's awful sad.gif

Yes, I try to back up everything. In fact, I have backups from files used prior to Windows 98 that I'm sure won't even work anymore, although a couple of the DOS games still run laugh.gif

And keeping track - I have gotten confused as to which lineages need breeding, due to all the alternate lineages, but I have the word "Prism" in all the names, so except for a few that I haven't named yet, I at least know which I've used.

I would love to see some lineages links here!

Edited by daba555

Also still around and now more active again since University ended. But yeah, also still trying to collect all CB dragons. In addition, I lost my spread sheet for all my on-going lineages (including, obviously this one biggrin.gif) so I have no idea anymore what I already accomplished/what I need/even which dragon breeds I wanted to use.

Always make copies from whatever you do or else it will all be lost when your laptop decides to spontaneously die. dry.gif

I've actually got all my dragon stuff online, on a journal site I'm part of. Idk if that would help you or not, but it's very useful to me... especially since my own laptop died not too long ago, and everything would have been lost if it was just on the computer instead of the interwebs.

I'll give you lineages as soon as I have any to show off, haha. I need a few more Albinos before I can start trying to breed anything.

Update! It's been a little while so I figure this isn't spam...

I finally got a second gen egg, in my 'A' block.

Pink egg.

I also have several albinos growing, hopefully they'll gender Male and I can finally get moving on this lineage project.

Edited by silver_chan

Sorry if Ive been gone, but I come with updates!

Heartstealers have been added and now we have tons of new dragons to vote for!

Anagallis

yes:

no: silver_chan, daba, Flaviel

Gemshards

yes: daba (green, blue, red), Flaviel (Light green, red, bright blue)

no:

maybe: silver_chan

Plated Colossus

yes: daba (Dilute Green)

no: Silver_chan, Flaviel

Striped River

yes: silver_chan (Teal/Cyan), daba (teal), Flaviel (Cyan)

no:

Astrapi Xenowyrm

yes: silver_chan (Dilute Blue), Flaviel (Dilute Blue/Dark Blue)

no: daba

Chrono Xenowyrm

yes: silver_chan (Teal), daba (Teal), Flaviel (Teal)

no:

Gaia Xenowyrm

yes: silver_chan (Light Green), daba (Bright Green), Flaviel (Bright Green)

no:

Mageia Xenowyrm

yes: silver_chan (Orange), daba (orange), Flaviel (Orange)

no:

Pyro Xenowyrm

yes: silver_chan (Brown), daba (Brown), Flaviel (Brown)

no:

Thalassa Xenowyrm

yes: silver_chan (Pink), daba (Pink), Flaviel (Pink)

no:

Ill also reopen voting for the Pyropes

Pyrope

yes: silver_chan (Red), daba (brown), Flaviel (brown)

no:

Edited by PhantomoftheWolves

Anagallis

no: because they're too many colors, I don't feel comfortable putting them in blue or green...and the males have red wings, which makes it that much more complicated.

Gemshards

Tentative yes, though I imagine it would be frustrating to get the exact color you wanted... but if we accept them, Ruby Gemshards would go in Red, Emerald Gems in Light Green, and Sapphire in Bright Blue.

Plated Colossus

yes: Dark Green

Striped River

yes: Teal or Cyan, I'm not sure

Astrapi Xenowyrm

yes: Dilute Blue? I'm not sure about this one.

Chrono Xenowyrm

yes: Teal

Gaia Xenowyrm

yes: Light Green

Mageia Xenowyrm

yes: Orange

Pyro Xenowyrm

yes: Brown

Thalassa Xenowyrm

yes: Pink

Pyrope

Absolutely yes, we have the other two Pyralspites, and Pyropes are easier to catch than the others. Pyropes would be Red.

Now that took me a while to decide since I've no idea which names goes with which dragon due to my absence laugh.gif

Anagallis:

They're beautiful and I'd like to work with them but I have to agree with silver_chan. Too colourful, a no from me.

Gemshards:

]Yes, with Jade in Light Green, Ruby in Red and Azure in Bright Blue.

Plated Colossus:

No, I don't really see them as Dark Green.

Striped Riverdragon:

Yes, Cyan

Astrapi:

I say Dark Blue but I may be biased because I'll always see them together with Tunders laugh.gif

Chrono:

Yes, Teal

Gaia:

To Light Green it goes.

Mageia:

Yes, and it is.... Orange!

Pyro:

Yes, Brown.

Thalass:

Even though there is too much Blue/Cyan/whatever in the sprite for me to see it as a perfect candidate for Pink I'll still say tentatively yes to Pink because I can see the appeal of having a Prism with every Xenowyrm available in it.

I haz voted xd.png

Edited by Flaviel

It's difficult to be certain with the Astrapi since there are kind of both shades of blue on its hide... but I think I'm going to stick with Dilute Blue for them, since the darker shades seem to be shadow, and not the true color.

Also after looking at Plated Colossai again, I'm going to retract my vote and say no to them. They're more colors then I somehow thought last night.

Finally a tiny update: I got an Albino mate for the pink egg I just bred! Well as long as they both stick to the influence I gave them :3

Edited by silver_chan

Anagallis

no: too confusing with 2 dominant colors

Gemshards

yes, green, blue, red

Plated Colossus

yes: Dilute Green

Striped River

Astrapi Xenowyrm

no: too confusing with 2 dominant colors, just like the Anagallis

Chrono Xenowyrm

Gaia Xenowyrm

yes: Bright Green

Mageia Xenowyrm

yes: Orange

Pyro Xenowyrm

yes: Brown

Thalassa Xenowyrm

yes: Pink

Pyrope

Yes, but brown

I am still meh about the Pyropes but if I have to I'd stuck them in the brown category.

I'd be satisfied with the Astrapi being either seen as Dilute or Dark Blue wink.gif

I'm a little surprised everyone thinks they look brown; they look extremely red to me. Unless I'm confused about the dragon we're talking about? But I'll wait to see what everyone else says, and if the consensus is brown I'll go with that, too.

Edited by silver_chan

I don't know, for me they are neither red nor brown but are instead a rather confusing mixture of them both. That's why I was against their includement several months ago. They do, however, seem to lean more to the brownish side than to the reddish. Could be just me though laugh.gif

And I am 99% sure you're not confused about the dragon we're talking about biggrin.gif

Edited by Flaviel

okay, ill limit the amount of deciding votes to three for no, and three with the same color for yes.

as such, Chrono Xenowyrms, Gaia Xenowyrms, Mageia Xenowyrms, Pyro Xenowyrms, and Thalassa Xenowyrms will be added.

we still need votes for gemshard and the plated colossi to decide and an agreement on color for the striped river, astrapi, and pyrope.

Ok, I'll change my vote on Gemshards to be yes, Red, Light Green, Bright Blue.

Change my vote on Pyrope to be Brown

I'm still not sure about Striped River, but it looks like even if I decided we wouldn't have a consensus anyway xd.png

I still say 'no' on Plated Colossai.

I feel like if you say 'no' to Astrapi you should say 'no' to Thalassa and Pyro as well. Those two have a couple dominant colors as well; and on a selfish note, I would really like for all the Xenos to get in so I could do a lineage with all of them eventually.

Edited by silver_chan

I'll go along with Astrapi for Dark Blue, since the other color is just on the belly. Which is why I went along with the pink for the Thalass.

And I'll go along with whatever color you get the other 2 voters to agree on for the Striped River. It's purty and I want to use it somewhere, and cyan/teal confuse me anyway. And I'll also go along with whatever they want with the Gemshards.

I've wanted to use Pyrope since they came out, and to me they just look brown - the colors are pretty well blended, not distinct like that Angallis, you know what I mean?

Maybe it's just a monitor thing?

I won't be using the Gaia, though, which is disappointing - that color is so bright it leaps off my screen, and to put it in light green just ruins it for me. Duhhhh! 2 votes for bright green, 1 for light...what was I looking at?

(geez, about 4 edits - cant even do a simple post)

Edited by daba555

Then I gladly agree that Astrapi should be Dark Blue. Huzzah!

I'm still not sure what color to call the Striped River, since it's clear I'm having issues with colors tongue.gif Maybe we can get a fourth opinion, Phantom? What do you think they should be? Or anyone else who drops by to vote.

I'm not sure what you're talking about with the Gaia, we don't have a bright green category do we? And I put them in light because even though they have some dark green, the majority of their color is light green.

I'm not sure what you're talking about with the Gaia, we don't have a bright green category do we? And I put them in light because even though they have some dark green, the majority of their color is light green.

Well, now that I look, I don't guess we do rolleyes.gif

When I look at them, all I think is "bright"!

Light green then, as opposed to dark.

As for the striped river...okay, just did a comparison with what's listed, and I definitely have to vote teal. which is a shame, really since the Chrono is also teal. but that's how it looks to me.

Edited by daba555