PhantomoftheWolves

The Prism Project

Finally!

Now I don't have to come over and whack them with a stick wink.gif

Also, all the best luck to deb for her pink smile.gif

Ooh...i may have to try this at some point...if I ever get to keeping better track of my lineages...(Note to self..spreadsheet! tongue.gif )

Congrats on a successful breeding, daba, even if it was the wrong species biggrin.gif

I'm rebreeding my brown line with Embers. Hopefully that will get me out of the rut my Seragammas got me into *crosses fingers*

Congrats on a successful breeding, daba, even if it was the wrong species biggrin.gif

I'm rebreeding my brown line with Embers. Hopefully that will get me out of the rut my Seragammas got me into *crosses fingers*

Thanks, Deb smile.gif

I hope it works for you with the Embers. I was astonished that my Seragammas bred me the Waterwalker I needed, wayyyy back before I found out how hard it was to get a white from Turpentine.

For my second project I'm subbing brown coppers and green coppers for those 2, hopefully they'll cooperate.

No refusals is a good thing biggrin.gif

I'm quite pleased to report that I've finally managed to come up with the other 6th gen I need for lineage A.

White Egg

It's a little bit sad that the other half doesn't end in either Pink or Red, but I'll take what I can get... and hopefully White will be the dragon I end the lineage with!

Congrats to everyone on progress smile.gif

I can now proceed with me 2nd lineage, Nahala bred me an Albino from Frostbite, I thought it wouldnever happen!!!

All it has to do is gender correctly and then not refuse it's mate. However, I can probably re-breed the mate for it with little trouble (I hope it won't be necessary to find out if that's true dry.gif )

Got a white from my silver (subbing for gray) and that's one step forward.

the Cassare dragon has been added to the orange category

I had rather thought they are brown unsure.gif

gotta bump this up, sorry for the double-posting.

I am now "this close" (holds up finger and thumb together) to finishing!!!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/dVoPJ

Once I got this lovely 5th gen white, it only took 2 tries to get the 6th gen white biggrin.gif

I am pleased as punch, if it doesn't mis-gender or refuse it's mate!

Say "YAY"!!!!

Edit: And 2 eggs towards the second one:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/q0hQA I got a Nhio the first time and thought I might be in for it, but luckily, that didn't happen smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/BkVIZ This egg's ancestors were all bred new for this second project. This is just the second egg. I believe I had several "no interest/no eggs" with this pair, but hallelujah!

What I can't get is the Albino from Falcon I wanted so I could use the Falcon instead of the Turpentine, but I didn't have the patience to try a bazillion times, and now I have my Turp so that's it.

Moving right along...

Edited by daba555

Hooray!!! I managed to rebreed my brown line with embers, and have now gotten my replacement 4th gen egg biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Progress happens!!

Hooray!!! I managed to rebreed my brown line with embers, and have now gotten my replacement 4th gen egg biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Progress happens!!

congratulations smile.gif

And, just because I bred the turpentine, I was gifted an albino from falconiform, so there will be a third lineage...I'll change up a few of the ones I didn't for the second, and have some more fun biggrin.gif

of course

user posted image

yep, would have been done with my first one sad.gif

Edited by daba555

Hallelujah!!!!!!!

I got my 5th Gen PINK Prism 1st try with my newly re-bred ember line biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

The LONG-awaited egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/SACa7

*MAJOR happy dancing*

My (Newly Rejuvenated) lineage so far:

2nd Gens:

Pink: Blush Prism MacSuibhne and her mate No Pigment Prism MacDubh

Red: Red Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Pale Prism Q'MacDubh

Orange: Prism Sorceress MacSuibhne and her mate Prism is Cool MacDubh

Brown: Ember Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Cinder Prism MacDubh

Yellow: Prism Harvest MacSuibhne and her mate Prism Waves MacDubh

Light Green: Queen’s Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Prism Art MacDubh

Dark Green: Green Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Sabia’s Prism MacDubh

Teal: Lena’s Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Translucent Prism MacDubh

Cyan: Dee's Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Prism Water MacDubh

Bright Blue: Eighre Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Brave Prism MacDubh

Dilute Blue: Lady Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Gaelic Prism MacDubh

Dark Blue: Prism's Moonbeam MacSuibhne and her mate Moonlight Prism MacDubh

Purple: Equus Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Prism's Pale Horse MacDubh

Black: Tilly's Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Black Bart's Prism MacDubh

Gray: Storm of Prisms MacSuibhne and her mate Cloudy Prism MacDubh

White: Snow White Prism MacSuibhne and her mate White Prism Q'MacDubh

3rd Gens:

Pink: Pinkie's Prism MacDubh

Red: Crimson Prism MacSuibhne

Orange: Sorcerer's Prism MacDubh

Brown: Cinderella Prism MacSuibhne

Yellow: Prism Amber Grain MacDubh

Light Green: Terra Prism MacSuibhne

Dark Green: Neo-Prism Q'MacDubh

Teal: Deuraich Prism Q’MacSuibhne

Cyan: Prism Burn MacDubh

Bright Blue: Icy Prism MacSuibhne

Dilute Blue: Prism Guard MacDubh

Dark Blue: Royal Prism MacSuibhne

Purple: Prism's Equus MacDubh

Black: Tess's Prism MacSuibhne

Gray: Storm Ravaged Prism MacDubh

White: Snowy Prism MacSuibhne

4th Gens:

Pink: Salmon Prism MacDubh

Brown: Fiery Prism MacSuibhne

Yellow: Terra Harvest Prism MacDubh

Teal: WW Prism MacSuibhne

Cyan: Prism Blues MacDubh

Dark Blue: Prism Runes MacSuibhne

Black: Prism’s Dark Horse MacDubh

White: White Lady Prism MacSuibhne

5th Gens:

Pink: Not Yet Named

Teal: Spritely Prism Q’MacSuibhne

Blue: Icy Blue Prism MacDubh

White: Prism's Ailbe MacSuibhne

6th Gens:

Pink:

White: Prism Princess MacSuibhne

Final Dragon: ?? (Will it be Pink or White????)

Edited by deblogan

Finally Cleared out my IOUs to where I only have a holiday trade and a small batch of Embers to sent to someone!

I would love to join this Prism Project ^^

I just need to stock up on CB Albinos and some other colors xd.png

Deb, that's great! Embers definitely work for you smile.gif

terminallypisces, welcome - this is really a great lineage to work on, it's fun, frustrating, and pretty smile.gif

You might find come albinos in the AP - not nearly as many as when I started, but they're still there. I haven't had room to pick them up for anyone else, tho. Need more egg slots xd.png

You can probably get a lot of what you need form the AP.

And, if you have time to look back through the posts, you will see what problems there have been breeding, and maybe be able to avoid some of them biggrin.gif

Since we got a new dragon to deal with, this time we'll vote to see if the Undine dragons will be added to the breed list!

YES: Flaviel (Teal), deblogan (Teal), daba (teal)

NO:

if you vote yes, please state what color category would they most fit in. Please note that the Undines come in two colors so if the Undines are added, the alts would not be added since the cbs come in only one color.

Edited by PhantomoftheWolves

of course

user posted image

yep, would have been done with my first one sad.gif

Oh, I am sorry for the refusal sad.gif

But there is some great progress with others lineages, I am looking forward to some finished pretty lineages.

@terminallypisces: Welcome!

I totally have to agree with daba555; the best way to get some CB Albinos is in the AP. Although there are definitely less than 6 months ago I still see about 4-5 CBs daily and right now I am not even actively hunting them biggrin.gif

@PhantomoftheWolves: Yes, and I am totally for the Teal section. Others might correct me but I think they fit perfectly as "Teal dragons".

Since we got a new dragon to deal with, this time we'll vote to see if the Undine dragons will be added to the breed list!

YES: Flaviel (Teal)

NO:

if you vote yes, please state what color category would they most fit in. Please note that the Undines come in two colors so if the Undines are added, the alts would not be added since the cbs come in only one color.

I agree with Teal, but has it been decided if there will ever be green 2nd gens? Because I didn't look today, but it appears that the answer could be "no" sad.gif

I agree with Teal, but has it been decided if there will ever be green 2nd gens?  Because I didn't look today, but it appears that the answer could be "no" sad.gif

Well, the theories are that the yellow Undies need some time to even out the ratios like back then with the Alt Vines and Blacks and I am firmly believing it because if you are right all my nice breeding plans are utterly futile dry.gif

Also, I really would like to use them for the second Prism round and I seem to be one of the few persons who think that the green Undies are actually a little bit prettier.

Well, the theories are that the yellow Undies need some time to even out the ratios like back then with the Alt Vines and Blacks and I am firmly believing it because if you are right all my nice breeding plans are utterly futile dry.gif

Also, I really would like to use them for the second Prism round and I seem to be one of the few persons who think that the green Undies are actually a little bit prettier.

Flaviel, same here - I really need 2nd gen greens for my plans. And I love the green a lot more than the yellow, although both are outstanding.

Deb: Yay!!! for you biggrin.gif

I agree with Teal, but has it been decided if there will ever be green 2nd gens? Because I didn't look today, but it appears that the answer could be "no" sad.gif

And now there are 2nd gen greens biggrin.gif I really want to use these!

I've made progress on both my 2nd and 3rd projects:

replaces waterwalkers with green coppers:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/pQLtO

replaces grays with silvers:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/NF5Mo

replaces white with frostbite:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/JREsp

I imagine that eventually I can put various pieces together to make several finished projects smile.gif

I'm in the process of breeding falconiforms in place of turps, too. Have the 2nd gens, but they declined to give me an egg today.