TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

i am so happy my sister finally got 2 cb new crimson!!

we wish they wont refuse each other!

and also, for our first time! we saw a gold egg on the cave!

finally!!

after all these years hunting in the cave

but of course we miss it smile.gif

Edited by windzero

Was lucky enough to snag another Scarlet at the top of the hour drop earlier this morning. Will have to haunt the Cave now for DayDreams and Whites...

YAY, finally... within a few hours, my Crimsons will hatch...

Now all I gotta do is get some more male Daydreams...

Thanks again, TJ and Spriters...

Okay. This is getting old. This is the third day and I still haven't been able to get any of the red ones. How are you people doing it? You have to all be locked by now.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

I love this release. The 'glitterball' S1 stage is the cutest thing I've ever seen. That is by far my favorite S1 baby. <3 I love the Crimson babies as well, and I'm hoping they turn into really wicked adults. I can't wait to see them both as adults!

I finally have 4 Crimson eggs...and yet another misclick. I'm hoping for a 5th Crimson before they dry up and disappear like all the new releases seem to do lately..

This is why I finally broke down and got 61 Reds (with 2 more almost grown!). laugh.gif I was always checking and rechecking to see if it was finally the second that Incubate would be ready once again.

Also, I kept incubating eggs and then trading them and running out that way. Because I'm dumb. xd.png

Omigosh! You mean I actually have more of something than skauble does??? Neener there Miss Sarah! I have 75 Reds!

Just managed to grab another Scarlet from the Volcano and bred two more BlueGlows. I thought I was all set with Whites and DayDreams - turns out the genders are all screwy and they're mostly males. Bummah. Gotta go get some.

Okay.  This is getting old.  This is the third day and I still haven't been able to get any of the red ones.  How are you people doing it?  You have to all be locked by now.

Well my 4 crimsons hatch so I am back catching again cause I am unlocked ~

My glitter egg will hatch soon but will have to come check after school.

To those still hunting good luck

Traded for a Gen2 hybrid, yay! Now my first one won't be so lonely. laugh.gif

Good luck to everyone! I seriously CAN'T WAIT to see the adults. *pokes TJ's hatchies*

EDIT: And my first crimson/scarlet hatched!

Edited by Dimar

been using my red power laugh.gif ,on that note anyone body got 4/8 crimson to swipe me once my 4/9 is off CD? want to collect a decent amount in my b-day date if I can,if not...it's good biggrin.gif

Well my 4 crimsons hatch so I am back catching again cause I am unlocked ~

My glitter egg will hatch soon but will have to come check after school.

To those still hunting good luck

FML So much for this being a casual game. Whenever there's a new release, I find that it becomes more of a hard job. dry.gif

FML So much for this being a casual game. Whenever there's a new release, I find that it becomes more of a hard job. dry.gif

Lightstorm, check your pms. smile.gif

Lightstorm, check your pms.  smile.gif

First off, I'm a guy. Second, I'm sure you have yourself locked with them, so don't talk to me about that. I have a right to be sore, given that I only have a short time in a day to hunt with work and everything else that I do, and they're obviously going to be rare since they're already being integrated in the main drops.

First off, I'm a guy.  Second, I'm sure you have yourself locked with them, so don't talk to me about that.  I have a right to be sore, given that I only have a short time in a day to hunt with work and everything else that I do.

Uh....wow. I sent you a Crimson, which you would have seen if you had checked your pms. I traded off a blue one for it, cause I can always breed more and I was sympathetic. Also, I do not have any Crimsons myself, preferring to grab when it is not so busy for them.

Edited by Riverwillows

What? Oh man. *headdesk* I am -so- sorry. I didn't even notice. I'll send it back to you as an apology. Please forgive me. *begs* I always do this sort of thing, and I don't even like the taste of my foot.

This is why I finally broke down and got 61 Reds (with 2 more almost grown!). laugh.gif I was always checking and rechecking to see if it was finally the second that Incubate would be ready once again.

Also, I kept incubating eggs and then trading them and running out that way. Because I'm dumb. xd.png

It gets easier once you've reached 100 Reds, because I can be dumb and still find an Incubate! tongue.gif

But my original love of the Red eggs is part of why I love the new crimson hatchlings...I just want to curl up and sleep in a nest full of lazy, warm red hatchlings...heck, I just want to be one of those lazy, warm hatchlings! xd.png

First off, I'm a guy. Second, I'm sure you have yourself locked with them, so don't talk to me about that. I have a right to be sore, given that I only have a short time in a day to hunt with work and everything else that I do, and they're obviously going to be rare since they're already being integrated in the main drops.

Wow! Chill out. The user meant you to check your personal messages. Actually people can be pretty nice around here if you just ask kindly but with this attitude...

@Riverwillows: That was a nice gesture of you. Don't mind him wink.gif

Uh....wow. I sent you a Crimson, which you would have seen if you had checked your pms. I traded off a blue one for it, cause I can always breed more and I was sympathetic. Also, I do not have any Crimsons myself, preferring to grab when it is not so busy for them.

Gee, your welcome.  dry.gif  Guess I should be more careful who I am generous with next time Its still there in the pm though, if you want it. I am not petty. Let me know if you don't want it, I'll give it to someone else.

River, I think that Lightstorm accidentally read that as "Check your P.M.S." as opposed to "Check your Private Messages." tongue.gif

I have to admit, that the tone of the interaction is completely different if read as "P.M.S." And then the response makes sense. It's just a case of misunderstanding.

Edited by Irys

*Squee* My babies are hatching! These are some of the cutest sprites. *Fangirls wildly*

Can't wait to see the adults. Really. Cannot. Wait.

Wow! Chill out. The user meant you to check your personal messages. Actually people can be pretty nice around here if you just ask kindly but with this attitude...

@Riverwillows: That was a nice gesture of you. Don't mind him wink.gif

I know, I know. I REALLY feel horrible about it. I'm not like this normally. She can have the egg back as an apology for how I treated her. I was a complete jerk. sad.gif

It's ok, guys. Let's just move on, back on topic. How about them Dodgers, eh?? lol.

Seriously, tho, TJ's better hatch soon, or I am gonna go crazy. laugh.gif

Manged to breed 4 of the new hybrids xd.png I love the hybrid hatchies. I will have a cuteness army yet!

WB

Manged to breed 4 of the new hybrids xd.png I love the hybrid hatchies. I will have a cuteness army yet!

WB

*sighs*

my dragons know that I never really cared for the day=dreams-- so- no self bred hybrids for me - had to trade for what i have, but the daydream I did get will make a nice checker---

seems like one either gets lots of hybrids or none at all- am hoping the BSA is with the Crimsons---