TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

3 breeding pairs: 1 Daydream, 1 No interest and 1 glitterball.

Figures the ones I needed two of give me just one. Eh maybe I'll get lucky in the AP.

Edited by Isuzu

Oh squee! happy.gif I took a nap and came back to a red hatchling! <3

Now to see what the 'glitterballs' hatch into...

Yay a hatchie grew up! And an egg hatched. I've got 2 spots and just filled one with the Shiny~~

and so long for the other hatchies to grow up T__T

3 breeding pairs: 1 Daydream, 1 No interest and 1 glitterball.

Figures the ones I needed two of give me just one. Eh maybe I'll get lucky in the AP.

Glitterball? That's a great term! biggrin.gif I'm going to use this as nick for these egg.

I was lucky in catching the "Crimson" Eggs but need space for the hybrids. Two eggs are in ER now but, of course, this would be the time I caught my second Guardian of Nature. *headdesk* Ah well, I was lucky I wasn't egg locked with rares or some such because I'm dying to see these new hatchies. smile.gif

Everyone is complaining about now...You should have been there when It was just released. I beat the Lag Monster and got 4 snatched...AND I HAVE SLOW INTERNET PEOPLE! So it is possible to snatch one. the most I was fighting was 97 but I don't think these new releases will be going anywhere. So just slow down and try to get two now and worry about others later.

Everyone is complaining about now...You should have been there when It was just released. I beat the Lag Monster and got 4 snatched...AND I HAVE SLOW INTERNET PEOPLE! So it is possible to snatch one. the most I was fighting was 97 but I don't think these new releases will be going anywhere. So just slow down and try to get two now and worry about others later.

Ah, but that's the competitive streak coming out on all the players aware of the drop. We *always* want to be the first to pick up any new release and the crazy that goes on for the holiday dragons (especially Christmas) is something to behold. laugh.gif

Oh, c'mon. The complaining is part of the fun hunting new releases on the first day. wink.giflaugh.gif

Lol...the complaining also kinda sets apart the newbs from the vets. Just grab some popcorn. hehe.

Edit: And one of TJ's reds has hatched!! Other one will soon, and the blues are cracking!! Hatch, you guys!!! tongue.gif

Edited by Riverwillows

Lol...the complaining also kinda sets apart the noobs from the vets. Just grab some popcorn. hehe.

As a noob I find this hilarious! (and true)

Hahaha, the Crimson hatchie looks like a little devil of a shaggy dog, really cute!

Edited by quinney

My internet is rated C+ and I caught 6. wink.gif

My reflexes are my problem. I have a decent laptop and internet but obviously slower to click than the majority here. I have two eggs so far, averaging on per drop.

I'll get there!

The annoying part is this time my computer broke so I HAVE to use my iPod touch xd.png, lets hope I have fast thumbs.

My internet is rated C+ and I caught 6. wink.gif

Lol, but you haz skillz!

Some of us depend on luck - and hoard more than our share.

With no F-5 and a rangy old mouse with a mind of its own, I finally got 3 pairs of the new eggs out of the Cave, and that was a miracle of luck!

But now that I'm not using more than my fair share of the luck, maybe others can haz some.

Awesome release, TJ! biggrin.gif

But the fustration begins with my misfortune getting one of these only breed eggs..

thanks for the new releases

i wish i have a cb white.........or maybe i do..........never check properly

I've caught every release I've been around for on my iPad because it seems to be faster than my computer. Woop.

I've caught every release I've been around for on my iPad because it seems to be faster than my computer. Woop.

Yeah I'm in a similar position with my IPod touch, didn't manage the speckle throat drop on it though.

You'll be faster on your iDevices if it's jailbroken and you have Nitrous installed wink.gif

(that is, if you use a browser other than safari)

Edited by DarkEternity

Bah, I am indeed terrible at catching haha. Only ~70 people by the end, and still clicking!

Maybe I'll trade for the crimson one...

Nah, it's not jail broken ( I'd rather not void the warranty while its still covered ) and I use safari. Everything was loading much faster than expected then but I still didn't get one. 130 left during that drop so hopefully now they've gotten their fill it might be easier.