TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Okay, how many red eggs I've got out of ~100 tabs? One, it's something. I even saw a Silver during this hourly drop.

I saw that silver, and was like "damn, wouldn't've caught it anyway -.-' "

ETA:

On topic: No new eggs at all for me sad.gif

Edited by cerimonster

Wow, my dragons cooperated and gave me a new hybrid egg. And, amazingly enough, I just found out that I have 8 White/Daydream pairs I can breed...never really needed to check before. laugh.gif

Just one Crimson so far. Eh, better than my first attempt at catching Speckels.

Let's try breeding now smile.gif

I can't wait to see the hybrid since it's a mix between two of my favorite sprites.

Got one of the eggs right now... I'm always egglocked when there's a new release! sad.gif

TJ mentioned in a previous topic he'd try to do releases on the first Sunday of each month. Makes it a little easier to plan when you need egg spaces smile.gif)

Liking the new eggs and very curious as to what the BSA could be.

Thanks for the release smile.gif

thank you so much for a new release - the eggs look great - I can't wait to see the adults wub.gif

locked myself with 5 pretty blue eggs biggrin.gif

Was able to breed myself a pair of the new hybrids, caught a few crimsons, and then bred a bunch of the hybrids that I sent flying away to the abandon pile for folks to catch in a couple of days. happy.gif

One of each egg so far. I was shocked when one of my pairs refused each other but luckily the other one gave me the new hybrid.

I'm curious: It has the same description as a silver. Would the two produce something shiny? smile.gif

*impatiently waiting for TJs egg to hatch*

Whoo, new dragons~

I managed to grab two of the crimson eggs before getting egg locked.

I also have to get a new, non inbred white first to get the other one though.

lovely biggrin.gif both are gorgeous --- got 3 of each yay...i knew my long-time love of whites and daydreams will pay off one day...they are my most favourite commons of all time...thank you TJ and spriters ---- so far a very splendid job x

The Crimson Hatchi looks so cute!

I want more. But yet I am locked.

I agree. The crimson hatchling is very cute. smile.gif Really want the others to hatch now so I can see how cute they are.

edit: Love its description.

Edited by rubyshoes

Finally had room to try and bred one of the new eggs. Tried one pairing and was successful. http://dragcave.net/lineage/pttn1 I was afraid it was going to be harder to get one.

Congrat! All of mine refused to produce an egg sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

But the babies came out :X Look so cute!!!!!!!!! I love them. 3 more day till my turn xd.pngxd.png

Thanks TJ for the new eggies. I caught four of the "crimson" in Volcano and have already influenced gender and incubated them and figured out how to produce the other. I wonder which has the bsa on it and what kind of bsa it is? *ponders*

Edited by Misha

Ooh, these are also shiny. And I happen to have two slots open. biggrin.gif

Edited by dirtytabs

TJ, thanks for the new eggs!

I managed to get five of Volcano eggs in an hourly drop, and I filled my last egg spot with this Daydream/White one. I have only two breeding pairs, need more CB whites...

yaay new releases. the egg's look lovely. thanks tj and everyone involved.

quesion will the glitterballs always be breedable? i got one so far and need to wait for my daydream/white dragons to be able to breed again.

I've noticed that even though it's a hybrid, the egg itself doesn't look like it would be, does it? blink.gif Don't get me wrong, the egg sprite looks very pretty! :3 But to me it looks like a pearlized Daydream egg of sorts (referring to the color scheme), as it has no White dragon factor to it unless you count the gleam on it laugh.gif Just my little observation, 'tis all ^^; (Please don't take this post as being criticizing, it's not my intention ^^; )

Yay awesome =D

Can't wait to finally get an egg with my Daydream =)

Also I caught one of the one that is being released at the Volcano <3

I just realised, that I only have two pairs White x Daydream.. Oh dear, guess it will be hard to catch more of them past the next weeks. xd.png

And I love the crimson hatchie. So adorable. >.<