TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Now I got all of them, it is easy to catch them. I only have to catch 1 more and I am egglocked for 2 hours. smile.gif

"Prancing" is the word I'd use to describe the S1 blue hatchie.  laugh.gif

Yes, that's the best description! biggrin.gif

Edited by quinney

Rather like the Sulfurs on Tale of Dragons.

I had to look up these Sulfurs, but yes; you're exactly right.

Yay I managed to get 4 of the crimsons. Its finally getting easier to catch in the biomes. Now I'm locked for the night with 4 crimsons, 1 Blue glow and 2 Golds.

Good night all.

Caught another crimson now after I froze one of my hatchies, which brings me up to 4 now as I got 3 glitterballs as well...I was in the biome with like 210 other people and it wasnt that hard, as thats all thats dropping with a random egg in between...seen a CB black sitting there for a few refreshes hehe...my first 3 i caught within seconds of the prior hourly drop...i love em all, though i cannot wait to see the hybrid as daydreams and whites are 2 of my fav dragons anyway....oh its gonna be so purrrrrty i hope x

For those complaining about not getting any of the new ones yet, I have a slow laptop and slow 66 yr old reflexes and I managed to grab my two red ones within an hour of trying...

A good friend here is just a little older that you, twelve years older than me and has far faster reflexes than I have! laugh.gif

Complaining is all part of the fun of the drop. I do plenty of whining until I'm locked with them! laugh.gif

(Done three drops and have four eggs.)

Enjoy yours. smile.gif

Okay so, what are all your thoughts on the hatchling so far? It says, "It seems rather lazy." so I'm thinking a chubby dragon like Balloons.

As for the bred eggs...anyone see those spots? Maybe they're called Spotted-something-or-other...Spotted-Spirit Healers?

In breed-sort, the crimson eggs sort between Royal Blues and Seasonals. (Rusty dragon, maybe?)

The hybrids sort between Skywings and Speckle-throats, so 'spotted' won't work.

Ah, the little hybrid hatchie is so cute.

*Whoo!*

Just woke up after 4 hours of sleep (for class) and caught 4 more during that XX:35 minute drop happy.gif

*Now to look at TJ's hatchlings biggrin.gif*

Edit: Apparently I also got 3 "overburdened" messages. I guess I'm making up for the last release when I found out much later than I did this morning wink.gif

Edited by DeathCry

Ooh, the blue one is pretty.

I'm egg locked until tomorrow afternoon, I hope they are still dropping by then. xd.png

Ooh, the blue one is pretty.

I'm egg locked until tomorrow afternoon, I hope they are still dropping by then. xd.png

No need to worry, they're not a limited release smile.gif

Nooooes...

I have Cb Daydreams... but where are my Cb Whites? D:

I guess I got most of them from the ap O.o

Edit:

Still don't have any speckled-throats, too... I'm missing out on these releases...

Edited by Shadowwolf6

Yay, hatchies! biggrin.gif They're adorable. I've locked myself now with 2 hybrids and 5 crimsons. happy.gif Happy happy.

Decided to release my bred hybrid. I'll focus on getting more Crimsons now, and then Daydreams in a few weeks to come. That is, unless Daydreams become rare tongue.gif

Edit: Grammar thing

Edited by DeathCry

Bred two Hybrids this morning and caught one Crimson egg right before leaving for work biggrin.gif Won't be able to catch anything with these slow as muck computers probably, but who knows smile.gif At least I did manage to breed another hybrid for a friend happy.gif

Okay, I've locked myself with a GON (wouldn't you know that would work finally) but I'm lucky to have four crimsons (incubated and influenced) but the blues were tricksy. I did four breedings and two didn't produce an egg but two did. *phew* I've incubed and influenced those as well so I'm well and truly locked in a nice way.

ETA: And thank goodness the new eggs are now being released on a weekend because I was in all sorts of a angsty state whenever new eggs were dropped during the week as, like many players, have to work and couldn't be there at midnight and would only discover the new eggs after I'd gotten home from work. biggrin.gif

Edited by Misha