TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Is it really so much easier this time for all of you? ;-;

It's hard for me to make a direct comparison because I was in Singapore for the last release and now I'm in Darkest Wales and I was around much sooner for this release than for the last one, but I'd say yes - it does seem easier. I've snaffled four crimson eggs so far, and would have caught more if I'd had the room.

Aaand just caught my fourth Crimson in the xx:55 drop. That's all I really need so I'm backing out of the Volcano to focus on Glitterballs for now.

Good luck to those still hunting smile.gif

Can't wait to see the S2 hatchies.

I'd like to say I'm giving up after this drop to do something else with my day but I don't trust myself to actually do that xd.png

Now that I've looked closely at the new cuties, congratulations to Imbecamiel and Earthgirl on getting their sprites in game smile.gif

Hmm, this release is definitely easier to catch. happy.gif I caught three in the 5-minute drops of the past hour, and then just caught one more at this hourdrop (plus got two overburdened messages). All that while I only just woke up, heh. wink.gif

Pffftt...two minute drop with half that time lagging. Got nothing!

Awesome!! The hatchies are absolutely adorable and I totally forgot the release was scheduled for today so still surprised x3

I am locked too, now I have to influence them and then I can only wait until they hatched. xd.png

The page takes about half a second to load, a second to click, another half second to load the page saying I didn't get it.

How I'm intercepted in a 2 second margin every time I don't know.

Congratulations to Imbecamiel and Earthgirl for having your dragons released! happy.gif And thank you for making them! These little things are looking really cute so far. smile.gif

got nothing, how'd you all do?

ninja.gif

I turn off images.

It allows me to see at least 4 new rows of eggs and get in 8 attempts to click by clicking on the center egg and left egg.

ninja.gif

Of course I would misclick an Ember.

Got three of the crimson ones though and bred one glitterball, which locks me and I have five hours to actually do something with my day xd.png Thanks for the release, I'm curious what the BSA will be.

Congratulations to Imbecamiel and Earthgirl for having your dragons released! happy.gif And thank you for making them! These little things are looking really cute so far. smile.gif

Now to find out who the creators of the concept are rolleyes.gif

hmmmmm

ninja.gif

I turn off images.

It allows me to see at least 4 new rows of eggs and get in 8 attempts to click by clicking on the center egg and left egg.

ninja.gif

I can't, my computer broke about a week ago so I'm doing this on an iPod touch, I'll have a look in settings but I don't think there's a way to do that.

Whooho! And I'm done! biggrin.gif

Thank you for this release! I'm very happy with the timed releases that we'll get now. I knew what to expect today and didn't have to be disappointed because of not being prepared. This is great! I'm already looking forward for the next month.

Got my 4 desired Crimsons very quickly. I don't have a blue one yet because OF COURSE all my CB Whites and Daydreams have to be of the same gender! Grrr... -.-

But I managed to grab CB Daydream and White eggs, so everything is fine. Got everything I wanted. Very happy now. ;-)

I can't, my computer broke about a week ago so I'm doing this on an iPod touch, I'll have a look in settings but I don't think there's a way to do that.

I caught one on my little LG Motion phone...which would be better or worse than an iPod touch, depending on the iPod.

I had better luck on the 5 minute drops than the actual drop, as I got a few overburdened messages before freeing up space to try to catch an egg.

I kept refreshing, keeping my thumb right above where I knew an egg would appear. Good luck!

I love this blue egg with a beautiful glow!

I love all shades of blue color.

Thank You!

biggrin.gif Birthday release, as expected!

Got my first crimson in a 5-minute drop.

Edited by TVTD

Welp, there go my chances of getting anything much done on my research project this morning.

Crossing my fingers that everyone hits their scroll limit and egglocks soon- with the number of people camping and my lousy catching speed, it may be the only way I snag one of these cuties.

Why do you say that?

I don't know, I just.. the hybrid hatchlings remind me of baby digimon, at the first or second stage before they evolve to their "normal" form.

Awesome!! The hatchies are absolutely adorable and I totally forgot the release was scheduled for today so still surprised x3

Oh! You're so right xd.png

I remember TJ saying that the releases would be every Monday, but not when he considered Sunday and changed the day x)

No wonder nothing was released last week rolleyes.gif

Edit: Typo

Edited by DeathCry