TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

I'm so happy to be a part of this amusment xd.png argh I wish I could draw or sketch something silly. tongue.gif

Once I know what the adults will look like, I'll draw up something xd.png I'll stop spamming this thread any further about it, so we don't get warned ^^; I am curious as to which one has the BSA, though my guess is on the Glitterball :3

When BSAs were announced, weren't rares, unbreedables and breed-only types declared exempt? (Except the Shallows, with their silly BSA.)

Bred a handful of glitterballs directly to the AP. Hopefully it may help folks whose D/W's are refusing. smile.gif

Rares were excluded from the choices, but I remember a huge discussion about using Papers for renaming. When someone said that they were rares, we were told they were actually uncommons and the discussion continued. So I think that unbreedables actually can possibly have BSAs.

Brilliantly long drop - and after clicking until (and during getting) cramp, I managed just one egg! rolleyes.gif

*dreams of a hatchy Incubate*

I'm thinking BSA's that affect the game are most likely to be given to something common, available in the Cave, the obtaining of which were not dependent on having any particular dragons...

Yeah! got my last pair off the Drop!

Just when I was thinking I'd have to trade for them, too, lol.

Edit: That was nice of you, schmupti, breeding the new eggs for others in the AP.

That also potentially gives people off forum a chance to see how these guys are produced.

Edited by Syphoneira

I have yet to grab a single crimson...accidentally grabbed a deep sea after hitting back several times and ending up im coast without realizing... My daydreams and whites seem to breed like rabbits though...have 3 glow eggs up for trade if anyone is interested... Check trading threads..

Already nabbed a couple of the new red eggs (ohmigosh, a new red/orange dragon? *dances*). Locked now until some of my hatchies grow up. Was a bit o_0 at the description of the blue-ish egg until I read TJ's note - especially as I have a couple of Silver eggs on my scroll currently! Luckily I have a decent number of Daydreams and Whites on my scroll, so I'll try for one when I unlock.

People experiment until they figure it out and then word eventually gets around to what the correct pair is. :3

Oh, okay. I thought there would be some clue. I guess the only clue is the egg description and its appearance. laugh.gif Thanks for the answer.

>blue-colored

MUST. HOARD. *attempts to breed two nice 6-eg dragons*

"The dragons don't really show much interest in each other."

NOOOOOOOO. XD

Edited by Light Concorde

Rares were excluded from the choices, but I remember a huge discussion about using Papers for renaming. When someone said that they were rares, we were told they were actually uncommons and the discussion continued. So I think that unbreedables actually can possibly have BSAs.

Wasn't it once speculated or suggested that white dragons could have a healing or nurture type ability? Perhaps this could mean the bred dragons will have the bsa? *thinking to hard, heard something break* xd.pngblink.gif

*dreams of a hatchy Incubate*

If it's hatchling incubation, I'm actually less excited by the idea of time off of hatchling growth than I am to see what kind of explanation finally made it past the scientific inquiry of the BSA threads. xd.png

I picked up four crimson eggies to get my full caveborn set for my collection, and bred this little beauty. I can't breed more because my other slot is filled up by a lineage project I made, therefore undroppable to me. Super excited (:

A thing I noticed before I was getting ready to log off-- There are only two of the crimson eggs and 4 of the glitterballs *snerk* in TJ's possession. So that means that the crimson is not dimorphic, and that the glitter will have dimorphism in both adult and hatchling. Innnnnnteresting.

One pretty glowing egg, five crimson, and one mis-clicked Ember who died a horrible vampiric death. My work is done.

Have yet to grab a red either, and am too new to have a breedable White and Daydream yet.

God, I hate living in Australia. Our ping is atrocious.

I saw that huge drop...didn't manage to get one...not...even...one.

Hopefully later on when more people are asleep I might be more successful.

*Looks at new blue egg* 'This egg gives off a beautiful glow!' ohmy.gif

Will this be as rare as the silvers I wonder.....

I wonder what the BSA is...I am sure I recognise that crimson egg...arrggh the excitement! Got 3 crimson eggs.

Edited by Dubious

Have yet to grab a red either, and am too new to have a breedable White and Daydream yet.

God, I hate living in Australia. Our ping is atrocious.

I saw that huge drop...didn't manage to get one...not...even...one.

Hopefully later on when more people are asleep I might be more successful.

=.- This. Just wait until our 10-11 PM, and it will be low traffic, though 8D

A new release and a new BSA - awesome!

Bred a glowing egg, I'll try for the red ones later. I'll stalk the AP first tongue.gif

ETA: I love the AP - caught a Gold there biggrin.gif

Edited by Chococat0815

Just bred some (as someone fondly put it) "glitterballs" into the AP, and gave away 5 or so on the even-gen thread. <3 Bred a few 2nd gens I may try to trade for something, or keep.

Super excited to see the sprites though! Wish those darn eggs would crack!

FINALLY got my second crimson! I am calling it a day (well a night) and hittin the sac. Good night DC

Wasn't it once speculated or suggested that white dragons could have a healing or nurture type ability? Perhaps this could mean the bred dragons will have the bsa? *thinking to hard, heard something break* xd.png  blink.gif

Yeah, the White's healing thing was almost a given for a BSA. So their offspring having one would be plausible. It could potentially have some type of healing BSA through it's White parent. Also, it may have one type of healing BSA while the Whites have another, or maybe a lesser version (like how some people want a 12 hour Incubate that has less cooldown time).

There has been a somewhat growing problem with viewbombing lately, and a greater call for something to protect eggs and hatchlings, so this could have to do with that.

On the other hand, it could be something entirely different (or no BSA at all), but help build up people's store of Whites for when they get a BSA (assuming they do).

LOVE the new release!

Also never have caught 5 at the time I started hunting for a new release! Are they meant to be common?

*Looks at new blue egg* 'This egg gives off a beautiful glow!'  ohmy.gif

Will this be as rare as the silvers I wonder.....

Or maybe it just shares its description with Silvers, like Skywings, Horses, Ochredrakes ("strange markings"), Stripes and Spitfires ("brightly colored stripes") etc.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/44U9w The second attempt, not bad.

Going to try for the red one later.

Edit: wow, more "gliterballs". http://dragcave.net/lineage/F9wOw http://dragcave.net/lineage/s3r79 for freezing. Lol I love this nickname, whoever came up with it is a genius.

Edited by Light Concorde