TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

So far, I'm okay with a new release every month, since the only army I'm actively working on is my spits, but the candy-shop AP is another story. I believe the old adage, "Be careful what you wish for" applies there, and so far, I've not seen any daydreams dropping in there since we figured out what makes the new breed-only, but oh, lots of other cool stuff...

Scroll goals for other breeds depend largely on whether I am in love from the second they turn into adults or not. If I do like the breed, I'll start at 2 pairs, like I am attempting with this particular release, and I only now need one more. If I don't end up liking the adults, then I will keep it to one pair, and gift or trade my extra hatchies.

Edited by blackdragon71

Thank you, TJ! I got my pretties after some fighting at the cave entrance xd.png and now I am going to bed! Happy hunting to everyone else! smile.gif

Can't wait to see the babies! wub.gif

So far, I'm okay with a new release every month, since the only army I'm actively working on is my spits, but the candy-shop AP is another story. I believe the old adage, "Be careful what you wish for" applies there, and so far, I've not seen any daydreams dropping in there since we figured out what makes the new breed-only. Scroll goals for other breeds depend largely on whether I am in love from the second they turn into adults or not. If I do like the breed, I'll start at 2 pairs, like I am attempting with this particular release, and I only now need one more. If I don't end up liking the adults, then I will keep it to one pair, and gift or trade my extra hatchies.

I kind of wish the AP would go back to the way it used to be myself. It would be far easier to resist the temptation of all those low-time eggs that way...

Competition seems to be pretty stiff on these. After two outright refusals, I found two daydream/white pairs willing to produce the hybrids. I have somehow managed two of the crimsons, so I'm going to count myself as lucky for now.

So far, I'm okay with a new release every month, since the only army I'm actively working on is my spits, but the candy-shop AP is another story. I believe the old adage, "Be careful what you wish for" applies there, and so far, I've not seen any daydreams dropping in there since we figured out what makes the new breed-only, but oh, lots of other cool stuff...

Scroll goals for other breeds depend largely on whether I am in love from the second they turn into adults or not. If I do like the breed, I'll start at 2 pairs, like I am attempting with this particular release, and I only now need one more. If I don't end up liking the adults, then I will keep it to one pair, and gift or trade my extra hatchies.

I saw one in the AP, but it went in seconds.

I'm finding the current, full, AP really hard to manage, myself. The temptation to just keep picking up low-time eggs has made it hard to keep up with my breeding projects, as I often have my max on eggs AND hatchies just from there!

Not that I'm complaining. I've picked up some beautiful surprises there. It's just that with all the new releases since Crimbo, I'm feeling a bit like a kid in a massive sweet shop that can't decide which ONE treat to choose! laugh.gif

First pair of Crimsons, yay cool.gifsmile.gifcool.gif

Third hour after they started dropping a few regular eggs crept into Volcano?

Nuts, now I'm gonna have to decide whether to drop other eggs and go for a rush grab in case they become uncommon or rare. I hate decisions like that on a weekend.

Thanks TJ biggrin.gif

Edited by Blackhawke

Hmm, somehow a crimson and a glitterball (im just gonna call it that because it sound better than "the blue one") have already been lowtimed on draghatch...

Im debating whether I should stop at just a pair or try and get 3 crimsons...its so tempting to go for the three.

I could always trade the third for some black hatchies... rolleyes.gif

Edited by Wyvern_Oliza

That's sounds so cute! xd.png Maybe that can be their nickname (for the eggs anyway): Glitterballs xd.png

Disco Dragons? biggrin.gif

WHAT?! Wow! Did anyone else just see the tinsel HATCHIE in the AP?! I swear drops make people do crazy things...

Hmm, somehow a crimson and a glitterball (im just gonna call it that because it sound better than "the blue one") have already been lowtimed on draghatch...

Those are TJs. His are posted here low time already. That way we don't drive ourselves crazy waiting for days for the eggs to hatch and then more days for it to grow up. lol

I kind of wish the AP would go back to the way it used to be myself. It would be far easier to resist the temptation of all those low-time eggs that way...

Lol, then the Cave would be blocked all of the time, and there'd be no low-time eggs to enable us to catch up on commons (and the odd nice surprise) quickly enough to cause us to actually do it.

And it'd be booooooring...

And more generally - one new egg dropped in the Cave every month, and the odd bred only dragon, will fully occupy many of us for perhaps a week out of the month, as many people only collect a few of each sprite and not everyone is going to love every dragon Released and want tons of them.

Hopefully, there won't be any more droughts of anything, so we'll all have something to hunt/breed/do here...

So sad that the pure Flood is apparently ending - we slower people can only really catch during those - and often can't even then, lol.

Edit: Lol, Erithan, I also thought Disco Balls, figured I couldn't be the only one.

Edited by Syphoneira

WHAT?! Wow! Did anyone else just see the tinsel HATCHIE in the AP?! I swear drops make people do crazy things...

I'd keep an eye out for shimmers while everyone else is busy nabbing the reds.

Those are TJs. His are posted here low time already. That way we don't drive ourselves crazy waiting for days for the eggs to hatch and then more days for it to grow up. lol

Ah, that would explain a lot... sorry, I'm fairly new and don't really know the inner workings yet...

Disco Dragons? biggrin.gif

Oh good heavens, now I'm picturing these possible dragons wearing bell-bottoms, platforms and tie-dye shirts dancing to disco music xd.png Maybe they can be called "Groovy Glitterballs"! xd.png

Oh good heavens, now I'm picturing these possible dragons wearing bell-bottoms, platforms and tie-dye shirts dancing to disco music xd.png Maybe they can be called "Groovy Glitterballs"! xd.png

Future Halloween costume perhaps heheh xd.png

And more generally - one new egg dropped in the Cave every month, and the odd bred only dragon, will fully occupy many of us for perhaps a week out of the month, as many people only collect a few of each sprite and not everyone is going to love every dragon Released and want tons of them.

From what I understand it's going to be a two breed release each month. No idea if those will all be 1 in cave and 1 bred. It will be interesting to see how it all works out. lol

Wipes sprayed tea off screen... the image will never die, now...

Edit: very true, skauble, but I'm hopeful.

Can you imagine the hysteria if we were unable to catch new eggs in two different biomes?

*shudders*

Edited by Syphoneira

I'm curious as to which one is BSA, and what it is???

May it come to pass.

Ah, that would explain a lot... sorry, I'm fairly new and don't really know the inner workings yet...

That's okay, the game often has little twists, turns, and peculiarities. People are usually pretty happy to explain weird things, the hard part is managing to find the answers in this giant wave of posting. laugh.gif

Yeah, I just dropped 8 or 9 silver eggs and a couple of golds in the AP so that people who are having trouble catching the reds will have something nice with which to console themselves. smile.gif

Hang out with the older players you should, young Padwan. Teach you to use the DC Force we can.