TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Holy cow, I just realised that about three days later, the AP will be full of second-gen whites and daydreams from white and daydream parents from people like me who just fail at breeding hybirds.

(Wait, no, I got geodes pretty easily in the past. I CAN BREED GEODES! And one deepwater and skywing pair that gave me a bluna. BUT THAT'S ABOUT IT.)

(Oh and before anyone asks about the shallowater in my scrolling sig again two letters that I love dearly- A. P.)

Edited by DorkJulian

Imagine if TJ ran a joke drop for twenty four hours on DC on April Fools which NO ONE could catch x.x

some men just wanna watch the world burn

Ahh, it reminds me of being a n00b in 2010 when the Marrows were dropping, there was one cave, several thousand people were crammed into the one cave and it took about 5 minutes to load one page and to make matters worse, the dragon was only dropping for 24 hours...

As much as I wish I had CB Marrows, I'm kind of glad I wasn't around for that nightmare.

Just caught a second volcano egg.

Guess I'm done for the night. xd.png

Good luck everyone else~

Oh I see! You'd be better off trying to get something out of the AP, actually. All low-time eggs, and a surprising number of CBs are mixed in there, too.

The other biomes won't get eggs until this dragon's stats start to level out. I hope it's more common, so it might be a while before the other biomes get eggs again.

Thanks for the info but the AP is not currently stocking daydream eggs lol

Had heaps in there all week long and suddenly there are none to be found (or at least none that my slow net connection will let me get).

I would like to try and get one so that I might be able to at least try to breed one of the new eggs before the end of the month.

First has to find one then catch it then wait for it to grow then have it refuse to breed with the one I put it with then wait and then try again lol.

Oh well, all fun n games I guess.

*goes back to waiting for drops in other caves*

Edited by its_just_me

Imagine if TJ ran a joke drop for twenty four hours on DC on April Fools which NO ONE could catch x.x

You didn't catch the first few minutes of the April Fool's Day drop, did you?

That is pretty much what happened.

On the main site. xP And I mean actually looking like stuff is dropping and people catching stuff.

Edited by DarkEternity

As you walk up the volcano, you see a massive hoard of dragon owners staring at an empty nest. The people have a crazy look in their eyes and some have foam trailing out of their mouth. Ever so often, a large egg in a dark crimson color pops into the nest and the owners pounce at the unsuspecting egg. Some fail and land straight into the volcano lava, burning them into cinders before regenerating and repeating the staring process. You stare at the scene wondering if this whole trip was worth it. You yell, "Heck yeah!" and join in.

Ok. I LOL'd. xd.png

It happened to me.

I was depressed for about 5 minutes.

Then laughed.

Edit: Still no red eggies for me.

Edited by xxBurningxx

I think there are so many people that its creating so much lag that the server isn't creating new eggs quick enough. And these 270ish people are picking up these eggs so fast its making "holes" in the drops.

Anyone know of the artist of either of these gorgeous eggs? happy.gif

After my 2 ER eggs hatch, it'll be time to hunt for a couple CB Daydreams :3 I have enough CB Whites, so I shouldn't have any trouble, unless 1) I can't find any Daydreams in the cave after this xd.png or 2) they become stubborn after they grow up and either refuse, not produce or just give an egg from either parent xd.png Oh the cruel irony of DC sometimes (if irony is the right word to use) xd.png Edited by FluffyPillow

136 people viewing this page.

Guys no this is an active volcano what are you doing get out of here

Got a hybrid, though. =u=

Holy cow, I just realised that about three days later, the AP will be full of second-gen whites and daydreams from white and daydream parents from people like me who just fail at breeding hybirds.

(Wait, no, I got geodes pretty easily in the past. I CAN BREED GEODES! And one deepwater and skywing pair that gave me a bluna. BUT THAT'S ABOUT IT.)

Not just Daydreams and Whites - all the things people threw off their scrolls to make room for new eggs will come to the front of the queue, too. It's all Deep Seas and Nocturnes now, but it should be darn fine hunting in a little while.

Um... Where's the volcano?

Total noob here....

http://dragcave.net/locations/6

If you go to the main dragcave.net page, it's in the middle, and to the very right. Just click on volcano. smile.gif

Edited by Sandface

Thankfully its gone down to 137 users, but still the size of a high spectrum medium-sized Homestuck gathering. And pattern shows its gonna go up soon.

EDIT: 172 already. That's almost as big as the NYCC gathering. Dear god...

Edited by sylphoflights

Ahh, it reminds me of being a n00b in 2010 when the Marrows were dropping, there was one cave, several thousand people were crammed into the one cave and it took about 5 minutes to load one page and to make matters worse, the dragon was only dropping for 24 hours...

OMG I remember that. I had insomnia and hadn't slept in forever, then I remembered Halloween late and had to get all the trick or treats in on marathon go and so I offered to try to grab eggs for people who couldn't even get on through the lag. That was a brutal, brutal holiday. xd.png

I wonder how long it's going to take the AP to clear out of the oh so many new hybrid egg fails that are being dumped right about now.

Happily scroll-locked with 4 and 3 each, influenced and incubated. Cant wait to see the babies! biggrin.gifwub.gif

Is it just me, or are TJ's announcement banner and his eggs really not visible at the moment?

Is it just me, or are TJ's announcement banner and his eggs really not visible at the moment?

Enable Javascript.