TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

I'm so glad I have plenty of CB daydreams and whites. I cant wait to breed some of those eggs once I unlock smile.gif

Forget it, I'm waiting until I know exactly what I'm getting into with the crimson wonder here and looking for a white in the AP to raise. In hindsight I had a white egg once but gave it up to get my red.

Edited by sylphoflights

Is it just me, or are TJ's announcement banner and his eggs really not visible at the moment?

Do you have Javascript turned off?

Do you have Javascript turned off?

BWAHAHA! Yep. I always turn it off during a release.

*headdesks*

Maybe I should go to bed and try for my last crimson egg tomorrow.

Oh sweet! smile.gif

I am locked during most of the day but with a little luck I can hunt some later. :]

I just hope they don't start mixing with the other releases too soon....

Is it just me, or are TJ's announcement banner and his eggs really not visible at the moment?

Is your Javascript on? No script = no banner and no eggs. smile.gif

Edit: ninja.gif'ed several times

Edited by Blue Nadir

Hey, thanks for the volcano link! I'm on my iPod Touch right now, the Volcano isn't listed directly on the DC mobile page. So the Volcano link REALLY helps! biggrin.gif

Only 1 of my 2 Daydreams gave up an egg. What's funny was that I dumped the commons that were on my scroll and guess what? Two of them were daydreams. rolleyes.gif Irony for you.

I'm just getting no luck anywhere and the one egg I have almost hatched refuses to hatch completely... I'm gonna watch the crimson one become a relatively common/only uncommon in name dragon and laugh.

Yesssss! Unlocked! Now to try for one last Crimson egg to even out my breeding pairs!

~Off-topic spam removed. Try a gifting thread in the Trading Section - that's what they're there for.~ Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Try the IRC. People like to breed when they can immediately unscroll lock.

Moderators, please don't warn me. x.x

(no, it's not a allowed and you might be warned, quick delete the post.)

Edited by DarkEternity

Only 1 of my 2 Daydreams gave up an egg. What's funny was that I dumped the commons that were on my scroll and guess what? Two of them were daydreams. rolleyes.gif Irony for you.

Doh!

Dangit. One White, one Daydream, both males. >_>

~Removed~

You should try asking in... I think there's probably a gifting thread for Daydreams? There certainly is a gifting thread period somewhere, but I'm too tired and lazy to hunt for it now.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Try the IRC. People like to breed when they can immediately unscroll lock.

Moderators, please don't warn me. x.x

(no, it's not a allowed and you might be warned, quick delete the post.)

IRC?

Sorry relatively new here.

:/ got no volcano egg tonight... i shall try harder tomorrow. like, like crazy xd.png

g'night, everyone!(or good morning xd.png)

Can't wait to see dem eggs cracked and hatched. biggrin.gif

*dies to see cuddly hatchlings*

Failing to get any eggs. Trying to grab one while on an iPad is extremely hard mad.gif

I'm just getting no luck anywhere and the one egg I have almost hatched refuses to hatch completely... I'm gonna watch the crimson one become a relatively common/only uncommon in name dragon and laugh.

If you mean the Red egg, it can't hatch for another 9 hours.

Also, that's usually what happens - we get all worked up over an egg and then it becomes completely common. lol