TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

Got all the eggs! wub.gif

Thank you TJ and Spriters for another great event!

The first thing I thought of when I saw it is that it's Hebrew, but I don't think that's right. xd.png

Does anyone know what the symbols are on the beautiful silver egg with the ring/halo around it? There are symbols that flash and I don't know what they are...

Stargate <3

Stargate <3

Oh, no way! That's so cool! It's been forever since I've watched that....

Seriously, the amount of detail and creativity that go into these is absolutely amazing. wub.gif

Edited by fainewebbe

The first thing I thought of when I saw it is that it's Hebrew, but I don't think that's right. xd.png

Edit: ^ xd.png I just realized I responded to a post that was waaay far back.

~~~

Does anyone know what the symbols are on the beautiful silver egg with the ring/halo around it? There are symbols that flash and I don't know what they are...

This little spreadsheet sarahfish89 posted https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key...hURWxUbUE#gid=0 has a list that describes most of the eggs ^^

Stargate <3

And THAT"S cool! xd.png

(currently about halfway through a re-watch of the Atlantis episodes!) lol

Just got the Rainbow egg - now that can raise a smile on a wet day!

so the spread sheet has 42 eggs if I'm not blind, but a lot of the pictures are broken for me....

user posted image

lmao are you joking. i've never been able to make someone's favourite </3 ee thanks tiki. :>

(yours is the royal-looking purple one with a gold top and bottom right? it looks like your style and it's gahgus. really elegant gj whoever made it)

Got 24.

xd.png No joke. It simple yet gorgeous. So fluffy and sparkly looking. I luff it. <3

Yus, that one is mine. ^__^ It is supposed to be a sort of opaque gem egg with Gold caps (like a less exotic Faberge egg).

It was inspired from an glass egg my mother used to have when I was a kid. I was never allowed to touch it but I used to stare at it all the time, I loved it. tongue.gif

so the spread sheet has 42 eggs if I'm not blind, but a lot of the pictures are broken for me....

For me too. They were fine when I first got the sheet a short time ago.

41, TJ might add more

Yus, there are for sure going to be a few more releases in the near future. Some eggs got stuck, so they were not properly released as of yet :3 so expect more lovely additions soon~!

Whoever made that spreadsheet, thank you so much! It's very beneficial for making sure everything was released smoothly XD! As an organizer I want to see that everything is working well, as a dis I am too lazy to personally check that everything is working well.

Would you like me to fill in some of those blanks for y'all?

Yus, there are for sure going to be a few more releases in the near future. Some eggs got stuck, so they were not properly released as of yet :3 so expect more lovely additions soon~!

Whoever made that spreadsheet, thank you so much! It's very beneficial for making sure everything was released smoothly xd.png! As an organizer I want to see that everything is working well, as a dis I am too lazy to personally check that everything is working well.

Yeah. that would be nice.

Thanks.

Whoever made that spreadsheet, thank you so much! It's very beneficial for making sure everything was released smoothly xd.png! As an organizer I want to see that everything is working well, as a dis I am too lazy to personally check that everything is working well.

Oooh! Yes, please!! ><

For me too. They were fine when I first got the sheet a short time ago.

I'm mainly wanting confirmation on the number...is it 41 or 42?

have 36 eggs now, kinda in the home stretch for now, at least, so I'm wanting to know....