Lila

School/University/College

Can anyone help me get into Harvard or Stanford?

If this a serious question: what grade are you currently in?

Praying my marks come in high enough to apply to the program I want sad.gif it's gonna be very tight unfortunately.

I only have three exams left this semester but I have zero motivation to study for those. All in all, this fall has been quite positive studying-wise, since I had some interesting classes, grades that I was okay with and only one (1!!) research essay to write. I'm rather excited about the spring semester, because I'll have Spanish AND Swedish classes and not so many method classes.

Good luck on finals and other exams everyone!

Took my biology final today. I know I missed 2 questions for sure...hoping that's all! And EC will definitely make up for those. Also found out my final psychology grade is an A! I'm really excited about that, especially considering the rollercoaster ride my grade in this class has been on (B, D, C, B, and now A). My academic advisor said that not a lot of people make really good grades in this teachers class and was impressed when I was making a B when I spoke with her in October. xd.png

Overall, it's been neat doing campus study. I'd attended a fully online program a few years ago trying to get into animation but kept failing Flash. T_T When I registered for school this time around, I wanted to go into Histotechnology, but in August I found out they can't find a teacher, so the program has been (temporarily - I hope!) suspended. So now I'm trying for Medical Lab Tech. I'll find out in March if I got in. *fingers crossed* I figure if Histotech comes back, I'll just double major. happy.gif

I am almost done for the semester and I can't wait. Just one more final in Psychobiology on Wed. and I am done! Couldn't come any sooner.

Edited by zera304

And Exams start today....

English today, wish me luck! I've got he worst teacher on the face of the earth and he is probably going to ask the exact number of steel plates on the Titanic or something. dry.gif

Think I did well on my English exam... Engineering however I'm partially terrified because I have no clue what to do for my project (a glass ornament in a box I make myself to protect it from a 15 foot drop) and I've only got limited materials to do it with. I'm really scared I'm going to fail it sad.gif

Edited by Clya

I have two exams tomorrow (Chem and Lit), and they're both the classes I have the worst grades in. However, my Chem teacher says I can eat during his final, so that's a plus.

'Exam' had been finished. Only one presentation left for this semester.

I'm thinking about multi-major but not sure about it...

Edited by sh20000sh

Finally done! Didn't have motivation to study for today's evidence based research-exam but wheew, at least it's behind me now. Holiday, here I come!

Finals are over. I was so exhausted that I pretty much slept all day yesterday. *Flops*

I take my last final of the semester in 13 minutes. Then I can go home and start doing all the things I've been neglecting, like filling out Christmas cards and cleaning my room XPPP

AND naming my dragons!

Edited by Wahya

I passed my engineering exam (I hope) My ornament survived the 15 foot drop!

I think I did well on my Physics exam, or I failed it.

Only a few more left to go -.-

Why does it seem like finals week starts later and later in the month each year? I'm betting it's a secret conspiracy with the airline services, so they can overbook and make more money during holiday crunch time. Everybody knows college kids are loaded with cash.

Make a note; if you never see me post again, it's because I figured out their secret and had to be silenced (or brain finally exploded).

Finals are over for me now. Got our test scores back for Biology today and I aced it! xd.png I know, for a fact, that I missed 2 questions, but the ec questions must have made up for them. Since the final exam contained twice as many questions as our standard lecture exams, the professor let the final exam stand as a single grade, and also took half of the grade and replaced our lowest lecture exam with it, so my 74 from the very first one was wiped out and replaced with a 100! xd.png Final grade in Bio is an A(+)!

I'll find out in March if I was accepted into the Medical Lab Tech program *fingers crossed* And since I'm taking the classes required to bid for a spot in the Histotechnology program, should they find a teacher for the program, I'll be eligible to bid for it too. Wouldn't mind having a double major and being able to work with both liquid and tissue samples. happy.gif

To everyone who's still taking exams, GOOD LUCK!!

To those who have finished, I KNOW YOU DID WELL!!

Now, let's relax and enjoy the holiday break! xd.pngpoptartFINALTINY.gif

I am a first year uni student studying Geography happy.gif

I had the last exam of the year on Friday (only 2 this term) and a big 3000 word essay hand in.

I have gone home for Christmas but still have coursework to do that needs handing in early January!!

I've finished nearly all the blood draws I need to pass my veterinary nursing class and after Christmas break we might start learning how to place IV catheters! I'm kind of excited. I've been wanting to try that for a while

I've got two sections of an essay left to do, that's due in today (electronic turn in), and it's BREAKING MY BRAIN!!!

I'm glad of the 14 day extension they gave me, due to illness, but having to do an essay on Christmas Eve is miserable.

Whatever you do don't mention pidgins or creoles to me today. If you do I'll feed you to my dragons and my Desipis dragons will have dibs! (And my Lurkers will have dibs on your bones.)

Edited by Cireth

Thought I already posted this here, but I got accepted to the University of Florida, my first choice <3 And they offered me a small scholarship. Still not sure I'm going there considering I have better options (basically, more affordable options) elsewhere, but still, I'm just glad to have options!

I'm just excited for college in general. I'm narrowing in on an area of interest which is a huge deal for me because I'm extremely scared of making big decisions and have many diverse interests. The fact that I'm "figuring things out" and approaching an answer and a possible major is exciting. I can't wait to get started in research and take cool classes and just be a big science geek.

Definitely going to college. I have gotten wonderful grades throughout high school, which has allowed me to get into the school I wanted. Effort pays off! I'm in my last semester before I go to a different city for uni and I can't wait!

Should be one more term of university before graduating and then paying back the loans

Due to the fault of someone else, I owe my online school 1k. I can't get my diploma until I pay them all the money back :/ I dropped out in 6th grade, so I'm trying hard now, but... it seems like it's not meant to be. I had dreams of going to Full Sail University, but they're way too expensive, even if I did get my diploma.