QAndais

Speckle-Throat Dragon Breeding - Mates & Lineages

I tried them with Canopies....rather pretty. See?

Anyone want it? Pm me

Edited by Riverwillows

Of course I tried Flamingo x Speckle and this is what the pairing looks like.

I really like how their pose is matching....lovers should fly to each other wink.gif .

The STD is rather monochromatic, so dragons who are monochromatic are a good fit

Speckle and Ice and everything nice: that's what little eggs are made of

I didn't think about the color combo too carefully, though. 8)

They're both lovely combos. but I like the Male Water combination best.

I think the same. And water is perfect mate, if we look at their colours smile.gif

Edited by Ivyeth

i keep seeing these babies called STD's. i really dislike this nick name unsure.gif

Rather unfortunate shortening of their full name lol. People call them "Speckles" more often.

I like Speckle x Tangar anyway, mentioned somewhere. Bright green and "old pink" just work.

Ruby, that is so pretty!

Ruby, that is so pretty!

Thanks smile.gif I hope to do the same thing with female golds. I was gifted two speckle eggs from CB female gold x speckles and I just bred one with my lone female CB gold so hopefully somewhere among those 3 I'll get a third gen smile.gif

i keep seeing these babies called STD's.  i really dislike this nick name  unsure.gif

my same reaction with BBW dragons :I

anyway i attempted to breed a purebred but the two had no interest. weird.

@earthgirl

oh i like them with flamigos. i plan on getting a few of them because i like them.. just haven't been back since '09 and i've got a lot of catching up to do lol

Edited by Princess_Pinkie

Speckle-throated x Terrae <- No, don't like.  huh.gif

Speckle-throated x Albino <- Yes! I like!  biggrin.gif

I love the Albino one. They also look surprisingly good paired with Waters. Wouldn't have thought of that one.

Here are my own experiments:

Speckle x Grey <--- Loving this one

Speckle x Flamingo <--- I knew I was going to have to do this one when I first saw the hatchies. These two breeds just belong together.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

They're pretty nice with Spotted Greenwings, but they and female silvers look like they were made for each other. I'd love to do a nice high-gen checker of those two breeds.

Someone posted M speckle x F golden wyvern, so here's the counterpart to it: F speckle x M golden wyvern. I love it. I also love that tan ridgewing one, I'm going to have to try that. Moonstones look great with them too, and I never would have thought of that.

Personally I'm just planning to breed these two together repeatedly and toss eggs everywhere because I am so incredibly amused with their ID codes. (And named them accordingly.)