QAndais

Speckle-Throat Dragon Breeding - Mates & Lineages

I'm thinking of breeding mine with Thunders. They look good together, but I was also thinking that, because we were all saying that they were moth-like, I want to start a bug-zapper lineage tongue.gif

Really like the Thunder male with the STD female over the other way around:

user posted image

user posted image

I am doing these two....

user posted image

Although Blusang would make a beautiful lineage too...

ohhh... I like them with Silver females! Going to have to try that...

Once I get some room on my scroll, I'll be doing:

Speckle x Silver:

user posted image

Speckle x Blusang:

user posted image

Speckle x Grey:

user posted image

Gorgeous! wub.gif The greys look particularily good.

I mapped out this lineage earlier and I think it is the one I will be aiming for, but it will take quite some time. Luckily I have this exact number of CB female silvers, so as long as they breed it could work.

user posted image

Edited by Dubious

I bred one of mine with a Blusang this morning, I quite like the pairing smile.gif From the looks of it, I love it with Silver Shimmers and Greys, too!

First I'll try mine with silvers and then blusangs and maybe the arsani dragons.

Meh, just bred my 3 Speckle guys with my Silvers and got 2 Speckles and a refusal. *glares* I wanted a shiny! rolleyes.gif

Meh, just bred my 3 Speckle guys with my Silvers and got 2 Speckles and a refusal. *glares* I wanted a shiny! rolleyes.gif

xd.png Well speckles are so new right now, they're going to outweigh the chances of any other breed, I think... Pretty combo, though smile.gif

xd.png Well speckles are so new right now, they're going to outweigh the chances of any other breed, I think... Pretty combo, though smile.gif

Well, I saw someone else had gotten a Silver out of one of their pairs so I thought that maybe one of mine would feel just as generous. Guess not. XP

They're pinkish-copper, so I'm going to put at least one of both sexes in my Madonna Inn breeding project (personal).

I'll probably do at least one pair PB. Not sure what I'll do with the third pair.