QAndais

Speckle-Throat Dragon Breeding - Mates & Lineages

Personally I'm just planning to breed these two together repeatedly and toss eggs everywhere because I am so incredibly amused with their ID codes. (And named them accordingly.)

Haha, I remember missing the latter dragon during the rush because the first thing that popped into my head at its code was Justin Bieber. Nice pair. wink.gif

That's pretty, Ruby! I like them with Silvers a bit better though. Less contrast. But the Golds do make the Speckles stand out.

Haha, I remember missing the latter dragon during the rush because the first thing that popped into my head at its code was Justin Bieber. Nice pair. wink.gif

That's pretty, Ruby! I like them with Silvers a bit better though. Less contrast. But the Golds do make the Speckles stand out.

I like them better with the silvers too. smile.gif

Was thinking of breeding them with Arsaniis.

I purebred my first pair and I have to say that the female looks weird in lineages...

I had also considered olive dragons with them, though.

Am I crazy?

I like the olives with them. The muted pink and green are nice complements.

I've been trying to breed them and get an egg of the mate to make a chequer. So far, all I get are 2G Speckles.

Wow!  wub.gif So pretty!

Thank you. smile.gif

I'm going to try to make it bigger but I'm so easily confused I'll probably end up miss breeding and mess it up.

Edited by rubyshoes

I am breeding PB only right now. I am making a song lineage, I would show you but I am afraid some one will steal it ninja.gif

I did however get a 2cd gen from the AP and bred this: X\

I was egglocked and it got tossed to the AP, but I think I will breed it again and try to mate the baby with a CB Tan if I ever get around with it.

Right now I'm trying to do a Once Upon the Time Line with the speckles...

Just waiting for the speckle hatchling I have to gender and grow up so I can have a mate for her. http://dragcave.net/lineage/cor8Y

and the rest of them

user posted image

Edited by AineLeith

I only have two Speckles, and Ive been heavily tempted to breed them to a Frill and Bright Pink, respectively.

Not a clue how popular those kinds of lineages would even be, though.

I only have two Speckles, and Ive been heavily tempted to breed them to a Frill and Bright Pink, respectively.

Not a clue how popular those kinds of lineages would even be, though.

ST x Bright Pink look great IMO.

I really want to breed mine with the shimmers. If I ever get a chance at a shimmer, I'll be wishing and dreaming for one with speckles in it's ancestry so I can continue the line. They just seem perfect for it.

That and royal blues, because I like the contrast.

Thinking about breeding them with Golden Wyverns, because they have a similar shimmering quality, but maybe I just keep them purebred.