TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I missed Valentines day on Dragon Cave, but i had an excellent one offline! I'll just pick up 2nd gens next year. smile.gif

Are you suppose to find the flowers somehow? (Kinda lost.)

Uhoh, totally forgot about getting on to grab some. ;A;

Pffft, can't wait to see what they'll look like, though.

I have a very pretty gardenia in my vase that seems to be missing from the color list. It's this one:-

user posted image

Do you guys have it in your gardenia's color list?

Nope, don't have it! Lucky, seems like you have a rarity on your hands. ;p

I thought we all have the same flowers to choose from. This is something new...

Ohh you're right, I thought it was the first one but the colors are opposite ohmy.gif

@ spriters special??

poof, I have(had)all the Iris -hopefully there isn't a rare one of them hiding out somewhere rolleyes.gif ( sif can you send a special one?)

Anticipating the grown -up Valentine dragons , but don't think I will wait up laugh.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

That makes sense ... my guess would be the spriter's special too. I only realize the difference since this pretty flower really stood out. If there are others, I can't really tell...they are all hidden or stack on top of one another. xd.png

That makes sense ... my guess would be the spriter's special too. I only realize the difference since this pretty flower really stood out. If there are others, I can't really tell...they are all hidden or stack on top of one another. xd.png

user posted image

That seems to be the only "special" one in your vase. I'm jealous! xd.png

You cliqued to your bouquet screen and everything? How odd, it seems to be a basic form...

Yes, yes. Maybe it's andoid's web browser? I didn't reply earlier because I was on class. Tried again now and couldn't send it. I'm now in my computer and it works fine. It really is odd...

Reminds me of the Christmas event. I had adblock on and the same thing happened, so I disabled it, however, my phone is pretty basic - no adblock.

user posted image

That seems to be the only "special" one in your vase. I'm jealous! xd.png

biggrin.gif I don't see it in the art credit post either but I do have my suspicions now who sent that lovely to me. laugh.gif

I have a little pretty yellow flower in my vase that I can't recognize. I am not good with naming flowers, although I learnt a lot since the event started laugh.gif . Unfortunatly I can't make a screenshot to show it, but here's the link to my vase : http://dragcave.net/valentines13/laelly (if anyone wants to do a screenshot, go ahead! laugh.gif )

The flower I'm talking about is just in the center, a little yellow just above the first pale yellow tulip laugh.gif I looked in the wiki, but can't find it there...

PS: thank you to everyone wub.gif

Edited by laelly

Oh my crud.

I missed valentines day.

How could I have missed valentines day??

T^T This is terrible.

I have a little pretty yellow flower in my vase that I can't recognize. I am not good with naming flowers, although I learnt a lot since the event started laugh.gif . Unfortunatly I can't make a screenshot to show it, but here's the link to my vase : http://dragcave.net/valentines13/laelly (if anyone wants to do a screenshot, go ahead! laugh.gif )

The flower I'm talking about is just in the center, a little yellow just above the first pale yellow tulip laugh.gif I looked in the wiki, but can't find it there...

I believe it's this yellow iris:

user posted image

First of all, thank you TJ for a fun event, as always.

To all the flower spriters, wonderful work, truly. Love all of them.

Corteo, thanks for the wonderful dragon. I already love the hatchling. I'm sure it will be as

wonderful as all your art.

An excellent release, at least for me. I got the new ones on my first tries! I cannot wait to know how they are called and how they will look as adults!

Thank you all for this amazing update.

Too bad I do not have many people to send me flowers, lol.

bahahaha, my vase seems so empty compared to some of yours xd.pngD

The sprites look so lovely, though! I can't wait to see how they end up looking x3 *squees*

I believe it's this yellow iris: user posted image

@ SolaCat : thank you, yes it think it is laugh.gif I could not see it completely so I thought it was another flower... But the upper part matches ^^

*sob* I completely forgot about the Valentine's Day drop yesterday!!! ;_; The first time in years that I forgot. *sigh*

How long is the flower thing going to go on?

Forcryinoutloud, maybe someone is willing to teleport you one? I hope so!!! ohmy.gif

*sob* I completely forgot about the Valentine's Day drop yesterday!!! ;_; The first time in years that I forgot. *sigh*

How long is the flower thing going to go on?

It's going on for a week (the Flower Event)

And check your inbox

http://static.technoized.com/dc/valentines...umeriared-l.png

How come this one isn't listed on the artist thing? (I see that i can send it.)

Does everyone have one thats not on the artist list?

[i also see that i have more snapdragons then are posted(4) and i have less tulips that are posted(5)]

-wonders if my Internet is messing up again-

Edited by RoseMay