TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

You could turn off page style, which isn't pretty but it does space them out in a list. If you're using Firefox you can do this by going to:

View > Page style > No style

ooh i was wondering how to do this, thank you very much for this!

i want the new flower! xd.png must have it ninja.gif

Ah!! I can't wait to see what the hatchies are going to grow up into! *gleefully hands out flowers in anticipation*

This is also a rumor with no confirmed basis yet xd.png

Just making that clear.

I don't know what's up with it, either. But I'll look into it.

Well it is interesting that the code for the image ends in lol.... xd.png All the others are boring old numbers !

Edited by fuzzbucket

What is this rare gardenia that everyone is talking about? Only some people can send it? why?

I LOVE this idea! But..a friend of mine PMd we (after I wrote him that I sent a flower) that he didnt have a vase on his scroll...I checked,and though he has hie 2 valentine eggs,no vase!

Whats the provlem,and how do we fix it?

Rockin' On

I think he needs to send a flower, not just receive one, to get the badge.

What is this rare gardenia that everyone is talking about? Only some people can send it? why?

user posted image

And that is my entire knowledge on the matter.

*runs back to the forum*

So I've seen these kind of badges aroun on DC for a long time.

They usually have a picture of an egg from a holiday and they read "catcher" and "2012". (<- or earlier)

Where does one find those badges???

And is there one for this year's Valentine's?

Edited by Sparkgirl

I always derp and forget to look at the codes of TJ's hatchies to get a hint about what they are. XD Finally had a look now - flowers! There goes my bird theory. =p I've already put aside two names for mine. o3o

For anyone who wants it, Corsages is still available from like, two years ago. XD It's a flower bouquet that you wear around your wrist to proms etc. Even after the ribbon dancers, I'm surprised no one has claimed it! Just in case anyone wants a fitting flowery name but doesn't mind plurals. ;p Okay, it's been claimed now.

Edited by Varekis

*runs back to the forum*

They usually have a picture of an egg from a holiday and they read "catcher" and "2012". (<- or earlier)

you can find them in the art section of the forums, players that created badges for the holidays smile.gifhttp://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showforum=25

I have a couple of flowers, I didn't want to beg for any but my vase looks so sad - like bargain basement flowers for .99 laugh.gif

So if you have time to send flowers, send to The_Lion so I can have a bit more decent vase than I have now.

thanks in advance!

As Rubyshoes has mentioned if you wish to request/collect flowers please go to this thread.

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=146754 smile.gif

I always derp and forget to look at the codes of TJ's hatchies to get a hint about what they are. xd.png Finally had a look now - flowers! There goes my bird theory. =p I've already put aside two names for mine. o3o

For anyone who wants it, Corsages is still available from like, two years ago. xd.png It's a flower bouquet that you wear around your wrist to proms etc. Even after the ribbon dancers, I'm surprised no one has claimed it! Just in case anyone wants a fitting flowery name but doesn't mind plurals. ;p

Corsages? Who said that's available? It's totally officially on a Whiptail on my scroll as soon as I read that post. X3

Corsages? Who said that's available? It's totally officially on a Whiptail on my scroll as soon as I read that post. X3

Haha, nice! :D

I think he needs to send a flower, not just receive one, to get the badge.

No - he needs - I THINK - to click the "you have received a flower" link.

And you did send to his scroll name, not forum ?

*runs back to the forum*

This. I would like a Valentine one for this year's :3

Anyway, that page style tip really helped. I saw I still needed several flowers:

user posted image

Thanks to whoever pointed that out.

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

I think I have the lol gardenia in my vase o.0

Does it come when you gift a certain amount of flowers? Not sure how I got it xd.png

I LOVE this idea! But..a friend of mine PMd we (after I wrote him that I sent a flower) that he didnt have a vase on his scroll...I checked,and though he has hie 2 valentine eggs,no vase!

Whats the provlem,and how do we fix it?

Rockin' On

i got my badge when i clicked the "has begun" link. its on your dragon page where it says "the 2013 valentine event has begun" click that and it should lead you to your vase and then you should recieve the vase badge. wink.gif

Edited by Xeriina

This. I would like a Valentine one for this year's :3

Anyway, that page style tip really helped. I saw I still needed several flowers:

user posted image

Thanks to whoever pointed that out.

I made a valentine egg catcher badge, its in my sig smile.gif anyones free to use it if they like as i posted earlier in the thread biggrin.gif

I made a valentine egg catcher badge, its in my sig smile.gif anyones free to use it if they like as i posted earlier in the thread biggrin.gif

Oh wow, it's lovely! Thanks! I'll add it soon

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness