TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Uhm the eggs dropped ON Valentine's Day - the 14th - so I'm not sure what you mean. Are you talking about the flower thing still going on?

I said to someone not to be down and next year eggs would come up again for those who missed them like me. Then I mentioned some might trade away their unhated eggys. And they said it would go for a high price likly thats all. Talking about new 2013 val dragons, nothing to do with the flowers. Anywho im off to bed, ill check up on here again tomorrow. smile.gif Sending one last random flowers to whereever they go before bed. smile.gif I send pink Lil'ys, if you got one, might of been me, lol. Its all I send.xd.png

Question!

One of my flowers ( a freesia ) is not in my vase (looks like a flying flower next to it xd.png)

Is there any way to delete this flower or put it in my vase?

Question!

One of my flowers ( a freesia ) is not in my vase (looks like a flying flower next to it xd.png)

Is there any way to delete this flower or put it in my vase?

I'm afraid there's no way. It's a common glitch in the minigame.

I actually think it's cool, though! >u<

Hmmm

I wish we could move the flowers in our vase. Mine look like a huge mess.

But I like the event. It´s fun.

I agree, I have looked at some peoples vases and they look great, mine look like they were thrown in there. Maybe if I get more it will look better? I hope so!!

Sending out a bunch of random flowers...if you need one just let me know!

I agree, I have looked at some peoples vases and they look great, mine look like they were thrown in there. Maybe if I get more it will look better? I hope so!!

Sending out a bunch of random flowers...if you need one just let me know!

Don't worry! The first time my vase is being filled, it looks like a mess. But as the vase fills up with more and more flowers, it'll looked natural and beautiful. biggrin.gif

Uhm the eggs dropped ON Valentine's Day - the 14th - so I'm not sure what you mean. Are you talking about the flower thing still going on?

Pretty much what AveyCF said.

Mine's got flying fresia xd.png

I'm still sending random flowers, but my vase is so full, I wonder what the limit is, if there is one.

laugh.gif

I'm still sending random flowers, but my vase is so full, I wonder what the limit is, if there is one.

laugh.gif

Your vase is gorgeous!! Wish mine looked like that!

Don't worry! The first time my vase is being filled, it looks like a mess. But as the vase fills up with more and more flowers, it'll looked natural and beautiful. biggrin.gif

I am glad to hear that. There is still hope for mine. Your vase is beautiful, so full!!

For those who missed out on yesterday's eggs, do not despair. Lots of people don't care about V-day, or special drops, and will be gifting or trading for eggs and hatchies for a few days yet. And not all will be "expensive", maybe even free, lots of good hearted people on this forum.

So, just keep an eye on the AP, and in the trades. Still a good chance to get one.

The posistions of my flowers reset overnight. Yesterday they were all grouped near the rim and it looked awful, but today they have spread out and look fantastic happy.gif

cute gendered hatchie smile.gif seems its a girl breed, wich i am happy for, i'd sorta feel bad if they where males. *laughes* pink is many... but that much pink.. yea.. thats maybe to manly for males

The posistions of my flowers reset overnight. Yesterday they were all grouped near the rim and it looked awful, but today they have spread out and look fantastic happy.gif

I like your vase. I can see several rich and vivid colors a midst the pastel ones. >u<

I like your vase. I can see several rich and vivid colors a midst the pastel ones. >u<

Thank you. Yours looks pretty awesome too.

Stalk the AP - be fast.

I remember last year - when i still saw the Heartseeker eggs there fro 2-3 days.

Yep. xd.png Last year I froze a heartseeker but then decided I wanted 2 CB adults rather than 1 and a frozen hatchling. Luckily some people abandon them to the AP. c:

and how are those who didn't get the eggs can have them? -.- I wasn't home all day mad.gif

The dragons will be breedable next Valentines period - so you'd be able to pick up a 2nd gen egg then.

Aww it's awesome!! The new valentine dragon is female!! biggrin.gif as I hoped it would be! :33

My first ever CB female holiday dragon rolleyes.gif (among the dragons limited to two per scroll)

*Does Happy Dance*

Edited by Ae0nian

Question, Any one know why the drop is continuous? Not complaining got a few good Cave breds, but I was wondering if it was because all that was available yesterday was Valentines.

I'm so glad I'll finally have a first gen of a female only VDay breed.

It looks really precious too. I can't wait to see what its called and looks like when its all grown up.

I have recieved so many flowers since yesterday! Thanks and hugs to the people who have sent them to me <3

Im glad i got both of my eggs. V-Day isnt all that high on the list of holidays i like to celebrate, but they always tend to put nice dragons out. And i love the flowers this year. So pretty! Thank you TJ and Spriters! You did a wonderful job. As always xd.png

PS- if you gifted or gift me a flower. Feel free to inbox me telling me so. Ill gladly gift back. ;D

Oh no, i missed the eggs TT-TT

Oh well... congratulations to everyone who had the time to get the new eggs ^-^

Oh no, i missed the eggs TT-TT

Oh well... congratulations to everyone who had the time to get the new eggs ^-^

Thanks! They are beautiful indeed. biggrin.gif

I shall send you some pink flowers to compensate for your no eggs. sad.gif