lonewolf210

Waiter,there is a ___ in my soup

Oh, that's the super diet special, no calories, let me get you a fresh bowl of real soup.

Waiter, there is a potato chip in my soup.

Oh, the cook was eating potato chips while cooking the soup and one must have fallen in, i will get you a new one.

Waiter, there is a tree in my soup.

That must be our new garden soup - things grow in it! Here, I'll get you a different soup.

Waiter, there is a laptop in my soup!

Congratulations!! You're selected to win a fancy iPear with retina display. Just fill this form out. You'll need your credit card and likes... ;) If you don't want it, you can just... have this... laptop instead.... Though that's no fun. 

Waiter, there's a con artist in my soup.

Sir, how many times have i told you not to get in the customer's soup? *throws con artist out of door* there.

Waiter, there is a google home in my soup!

We've been needing some more space.  I'll just take that and bring you a new bowl of soup.

Waiter, there is a fish in my soup.

There's supposed to be a fish in your soup, because that soup is fish soup. do you want a different kind of soup instead?

Waiter, there's a fire in my soup!

Hmm... It's supposed to be completely ablaze. Luckily I have the solution, here, have our mystery liquid sauce that's guaranteed to set it completely ablaze... Oh, please disregard the funky smell it has.

Waiter, there is a roomba in my soup!

There was a fly in your soup.  Aren't you glad there's a roomba now?

Waiter, there is a yucky smell in my soup.

Oh, sorry, I'll get you a different soup.

Waiter, there's a spoon in my soup.

Use it!  Why do you think it's there?

Waiter, there is a sailboat in my soup.

Sorry, your soup bowl it so large, some kids went sailing.

Waiter, there is a computer in my soup.

It is a part of the Byte Bits special you ordered. It enhances the metallic flavor of the mercury broth. The best part? It's usable and edible! Oh, there's also a mouse, the cord adds a chewy, noodly flavor with crunchy copper wires inside it. The mouse itself has various component in it, some nutty, some chewy. The one you currently have has a rubber ball in it for navigation. I recommend cutting it in half.

Waiter, there is a teacup pig in my soup!

Edited by Naraku

Sorry, and here's a new bowl of soup. (I don't know what a teacup pig is, and I'm too lazy to look it up on google)

Waiter, there's a moderator in my soup!

Oh, sorry, we ran out of plate space.

Waiter, there's an egg in my soup!

Eat it; you knew it was egg drop soup when you ordered it.

Waiter, there is a can of pepsi in my soup.

You ordered emu soup, so why is this a problem?

Waiter there's a telephone in my soup!

Vegetables are healthy.  Eat it.

Waiter, there is a bowl in my soup.

That's our newest innovation, which will help us to stand out from all other soup competitors. Here, bowl in the bowl contains a different soup than the outer bowl. You can eat them separately, or mix things up (literally) by pouring the contents into the bigger bowl. Fun and interesting! Discover new combinations!

Waiter, there is a mountain of salt in my soup!

Oh, sorry about that. Few... places near here are outraged with a couple of things: lack of communication from their boss and supervisors, and far leftist and rightist people are clashing with each other. All of them are personal, creating all of the delicious, succulent salt just piling up everywhere in random place. Such a nice opportunity to save money spending on sal ... oh sorry, please excuse me. The salt must've generated just above your soup. I'll get you another soup in a moment.

Waiter, there is a butterfly in my soup!