TalonCat

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP OOC

Argh, I'm sorry guys. I'm starting to think at least two to three days between post will become regular; I really want to work on my writing and drawing, and since I just moved to a new school I'd like to try and keep in touch with my friends as well... It really splits my time since I'm not really used to balancing things like this. ^^; Please be patient with me.

Next post is Hal and Bec's advice, Reed, the time skip, and Tiramisu deciding where she wants to go on the fly. Depending on if you guys want a time skip to the journey or a time skip to just setting off, it may also include a special little surprise. :3

gomen for being an unreliable OP ;A;

Nooooo you're a great OP don't say that aaaaa

A lot of people here start RPs and have no idea what to do with them or just randomly disappear after two weeks. But here it's like. very plot twist. such mystery. WOW. You're already doing super great!! And real life punches everyone in the face I totally understand

I'm just making a dumb midnight post so I'm too tired to decide what kind of timeskip I want but basically. You're super good at this and I think everything will go great no matter what we choose!!

*A half-zombified arm reaches out from the ground.* graaaaaaaaaaaaa *gasps* I'M ALIVE I SWEAR.

So much Reed. Currently a bit toned down on swag.

Tiramisu's just chillin' out, maxin', relaxin' all cool and completely hiding her face from the town because she still doesn't particularly want to face anyone who might recognize her~ (Again, I'll post as her when we get to the going.)

>///< Aaah Pi you flatter meee

HAVE SOME UM

MUSIC

HERE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE EVERYONE, AND IF I DIDN'T HAVE YOUR PATIENCE THANK YOU FOR NOT GOING INSANE / TRACKING DOWN MY IP AND HACKING INTO MY MINECRAFT AND PUTTING SIGNS AROUND MY HOUSE THAT SAY "I SEE YOU" AND "THE RP, IT BURNS FOR YOUR POST."

(ah i'm sorry i'm running on a very weird five hours of sleep)

*A Plusle and Minun run up to me and touch tails*

"Clear!"

*They zap me, I bolt upright*

me: "No mommy, I don't want any more fried tissue paper for desert, I'll drive the bus instead."

*Falls over again*

Agatha: "Eh, whatever, was worth a try.

*get's out body bag*

Me *Sitting bolt upright again* "No! wait! I'm Ok.

See you Wednesday or Thursday, TalonCat.

Edited by sailing101

Yaaaaaaaaay

I'll post in a little bit!! Ugh math contest season is starting again soon soooo I might post less often okay nah who am I kidding I'm gonna procrastinate like heck so I can do stuff here.

Gosh Agatha why do you have to be so mean

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE EVERYONE, AND IF I DIDN'T HAVE YOUR PATIENCE THANK YOU FOR NOT GOING INSANE / TRACKING DOWN MY IP AND HACKING INTO MY MINECRAFT AND PUTTING SIGNS AROUND MY HOUSE THAT SAY "I SEE YOU" AND "THE RP, IT BURNS FOR YOUR POST."

You could call it patience, I suppose. Or you could call it I just finished my first week of college and I had a cold the whole time and I still have that cold and maybe an ear infection.

Other than that, though, college is cool.

Ugh, school decided to hit me in the face with a Hyper-animation-homework-and-tests Beam... I've got a good bit of homework to do today, but with luck I'll have a post up by tonight.

EDIT: Gotta postpone that until tomorrow... >_< This week's a veritable monster of a week homework-wise...

EDIT (Monday): ;;;;;;A;;;;;; I'm sooooorrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

great leaping kyogre i spent around 11 hours doing homework and didn't even have time for chores i just

aaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

This week's looking like a busy one, too, guys... ^^; So take this as advance warning...

Edited by TalonCat

I felt really bad about not checking the forums for several days (weeeee college) and then I realized that absolutely nothing has happened xd.png

So sorry for not posting recently, I've been swamped with works and now midterms have started and I don't think I'll do stuff that isn't studying in the next couple of days >_<

er, pretend Zagan follows Atto and Haldor in preparation for the journey? you all have permission to bunny him. Requiem is still avoiding crowds so he can rejoin later when I'm not as busy

Sorry again

...Sailiiiiiiiiing?

I love how some of us get busy for a few days and then come back seeing that nothing happened .-.

Some things did happen.

Remember how Bree asked to go with Leo's group? well, now Leo is waiting for Bree to show up.

You too Silver, let's get'er going again

Cm'on! Let' GO let's GO let's GOooooooooOOOOooooo........

*Power drained, shutting down*

Edited by sailing101

I dunno I was kind of counting on the others noticing Bree as she headed towards the square. But even if that's not the case, Atto just asked Leo a question. Is he really going to ignore him and wait for the rest of his group to show up?

Also what happened to Cas?

I dunno I was kind of counting on the others noticing Bree as she headed towards the square. But even if that's not the case, Atto just asked Leo a question. Is he really going to ignore him and wait for the rest of his group to show up?

Also what happened to Cas?

Atto's question: What are your plans?

Leo's response: Wait for the others.

>_<

He probably would have said more, but then Tiramisu happened. You can't really blame him for giving Atto the short version.

Oh man I didn't notice that you posted at all, actually. Sorry about that. I'm a dingus.

Yeah I'll get a post up in a bit.

Basically.

We're gathering in the square now, Tiramisu just showed up and is babbling about Reed and Agatha. But otherwise yeah.