TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

So ingredients pop up every X minutes??

They have been for me, anyway. I've been geting one at least every 5 minutes. blink.gif

My count goes to 75 recipes total, including 41 Red Star ones.

Is there anything else that you can sign into for Dragon Cave?

I'm not too familiar with the Kindle ninja.gif

I'll have to wait a while to use a regular Pc. Then hopefully I'll be able to see all my ingredients and drag and drop to cook.

Ah man, this is heartbreaking.

Apparently my Holly egg is only worth a severely inbred Thunder hatchling.

This is like...

xd.png

I thought it was great that I even managed to catch a Holly last year. But it seems that even when I win, I lose.

ahahahaha

A little while ago I could click on a recipe and make it from there, now I have to put ingredients in manually. Is this happening to anyone else?

Same here. Even manually is partially no longer working. I tried to create Bread Dough after making a bread, but I cannot make new Bread Dough although I still have Plain Dough. sad.gif

An hour ago I still was able to cook some preparations and dishes for storage but now I get an error message (page cannot found?!) when I try to build a storage.

so, i got two Red Star recipe cards and i cooked them too, which means i have 2 raffle entries? laugh.gif

btw, i saw 1 Holly Dragon in the AP biggrin.gif but my egg slots were full so i didn't attempt to get it sad.gif

Same here. Even manually is partially no longer working. I tried to create Bread Dough after making a bread, but I cannot make new Bread Dough although I still have Plain Dough. sad.gif

An hour ago I still was able to cook some preparations and dishes for storage but now I get an error message (page cannot found?!) when I try to build a storage.

try hard refreshing the page, it seemed to wipe the glitch

I think there's a glitch. I can't make anything anymore, even though I've got all the ingredients. sad.gif I'm also getting a 'Page not found' notice when I try some of the recipes, too.

I've been at this about 3 hours now. I think the glitches are a sign that I need to break for a bit. lol

Your browser is caching things it shouldn't be. Try a hard refresh, or simply clear your browser's cache.

Your browser is caching things it shouldn't be. Try a hard refresh, or simply clear your browser's cache.

Ok, will do, TJ! Thank you. smile.gif

And...dun dun duuuuun! I snagged a Holly egg! biggrin.gif That just made my whole freaking week! lol It's not the best lineage, but it's certainly not the worst, and who cares?? xd.png **snuggles beautiful egg** <3

Ah man, this is heartbreaking.

Apparently my Holly egg is only worth a severely inbred Thunder hatchling.

This is like...

xd.png

I thought it was great that I even managed to catch a Holly last year. But it seems that even when I win, I lose.

ahahahaha

What would you like for it? I'd love another holly. Can't make any promises though. Depends what if my babies feel like breeding.

Thanks TJ and spriters! This is a fun Christmas event biggrin.gif Was frustrated last night when I first started because of the lag and then it stopped loading so I quit.... but after a good night rest I'm finding "Cooking" is fun!

Just caught a Holly!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif This day is one of the best days ever =D Good luck everyone!

And a hard refresh does really work!

Thanks A LOT TJ, spriters, organizers and whoever was involved in this Holiday event!

Edited by Chococat0815

Thank you, TJ, I'll try that and hope the proxy servers in front of me are cooperating, too. wink.gifsmile.gif

For some reason all my ingredients are not showing up, it's only showing seven at a time, and some ingredients I know I've found are not on the list. Was this mentioned/answered earlier?

I don't get it... when people want things like custom dragons the answer is dragon cave is supposed to be a game in which everyone can get the same dragons... we already have 2 discontinued dragons and now a couple contest winners get a special one?

or does it mean that winners of the raffle will get the FIRST eggs of the not yet released species?

not that I'm complaining, I have my hands full with the dragons already released.

but dragons you can't get feels like the opposite goal of what dragoncave is all about, collecting.

I don't get it... when people want things like custom dragons the answer is dragon cave is supposed to be a game in which everyone can get the same dragons... we already have 2 discontinued dragons and now a couple contest winners get a special one?

or does it mean that winners of the raffle will get the FIRST eggs of the not yet released species?

not that I'm complaining, I have my hands full with the dragons already released.

but dragons you can't get feels like the opposite goal of what dragoncave is all about, collecting.

The dragons may come available in time if they breed. I didn't win any prize dragons last time, but thanks to my friends I was able to get eggs eventually.

Hopefully these new prize dragons will go the same way.

Wooo! Anyone else amass a Plain Dough Army for future recipes? laugh.gif

I think the discontinued ones were discontinued for a reason, it happens

They are the only ones able to get a CB one yes, but we can always get their babies (it was the same case for the Tinsels). They are not dragons no one else but a group of small people can get, they are just dragons that we have to work for

Edited by LaHaine

What will happen to the food after the event is over? Will the sprites be rearranged so we can look at them like the Easter Eggs? Will we still be able to cook once it is over? Will the food be dontated to less fortunate dragons and hatchlings?

what??? I just tried to make cheese and it made Apple pie a la mòde O_O I cleared my cache just as TJ said a few posts above but what? How did I end up with the weird pie???