TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

Erm... How exactly are you supposed to make any of these? I've got plenty of ingredients, but when I got someone to try dragging and dropping for me it doesn't do anything. tongue.gif

It doesn't work with my screen reader, either. :-\

Riverwillows, you are the most helpful person.

EDIT: WB, link works for me.

I don't have the mind to throw these ingrediants together randomly forever X'D

Otherwise, I've gotten some nice things in the cave since people are so focused on the AP LOL

Edited by Kaini

I can't hatch a holly, and I think I'm just going to stop trying and focus on my recipes.

I have also a problem with this...

No matter how I click on the blank recipes it doesnt do anything.... I also cant drag anything anywhere, or roll down on the list of collected items....

I cleared cache and cookies.... still have this problem....

Someone help please.... I am so behind things because of this....

Otherwise, I've gotten some nice things in the cave since people are so focused on the AP LOL

Same here. Caught myself a CB vine, tri-horn, and blusang.

Now to just wait to get offers on my holly trade. So far I was offered a messy thunder hatchling and a yulebuck (that I couldn't possibly take because I already have two). xd.png

Many thanks, Riverwillows.

Question - how do I make dough? There's salt in recipes I know and we have none.

Mmmm, all these recipes !!! Sooo much fun, and making me sooo hungry! Too bad I've gotta go to the store later, I'm gonna have to keep myself from buying too much just to try making my favorites from the event. tongue.gif

How does one make dough?

Flour + Eggs = Plain Dough (Make a lot of this, you'll need it)

Eggs + Suger + Plain Dough = Sweet Dough

Yeast + Plain Dough = Bread Dough

All of these are under "Prep"

You can make Break by cooking the bread dough

What am I able to make out of these?

Roast Chicken x 13

Grain x ∞

Herbs x ∞

Poultry x ∞

Sugar x ∞

Yeast x ∞

Sugar (cook) = Carmel

Carmel (cook) = Hard Candy

I think that's it, since you figured out the Roast Chicken already.

When you get water and/or eggs you'll have a lot more options.

I think you have the same issue as me. Even though you click on them several times, do they keep showing up?

Yep they keep showing up and it's only those two I can find.

If you are having trouble dragging and dropping on the recipes, or they are otherwise not working, TJ said to try a hard refresh. Close your browser, and then reopen it. Worked for many.

The spreadsheet link isn't working for me, either.

It's coming up in my URL bar as the abbreviated thing that the forum does to long links, with the ellipsis in the middle... which I'm guessing isn't supposed to be in the URL?

please tell me what i can make with this. biggrin.gif

Fruit x ∞

Grain x ∞

Herbs x ∞

Meat x ∞

Mushroom x ∞

Poultry x ∞

Spices x ∞

Vegetables x ∞

this is what i know i can make

Roast Chicken x 3

Roasted Vegetables x 5

Sliced Mushrooms x 1

I'm in complete shock...... I caught myself another Holly!!!! ohmy.gifblink.gif I don't know how I did it, as I never got the code page (noticed the egg after I refreshed my scroll), but I'm happy I got it as now my boyfriend will have a nice DC Christmas gift from me wub.gif

If you are having trouble dragging and dropping on the recipes, or they are otherwise not working, TJ said to try a hard refresh. Close your browser, and then reopen it. Worked for many.

Or just click. That works for me.

Is it right that you can't make things starred things until you get the card? It ends up a mess?

Is it right that you can't make things starred things until you get the card? It ends up a mess?

Yep, if you try to make something without the red star card, it end up as mess ^^; You'll need the card first :3

And for those who want a shortcut, HERE is the (so far) complete listing of all recipes and what they need.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=...many=true#gid=0  **Link may be down periodically if too many people are on it, or someone is making changes to it. Keep trying.

The link has dots in it for missing text, even in the original (I copied that from the quote, which should give the original formatting and complete link). Can anyone supply the complete link?

Edited by bantymom

I read something about Caramel from preparing sugar alone, but it does not seem to work?

You have to cook sugar not prepare it. In other words use a Blank Oven Recipe and just use Sugar alone then make.