MagnusMango

What Dragon did you want first?

Before you were aware of different dragons' value and lineages and whatnot, what dragon did you see an image of and go

"I need that."

Even before you knew the name of the dragon. I'm not talking about rarity or value, or what your current favourite is. I mean literally the one dragon, as a noob, you saw and you felt like you NEED IT!!11

For me it was a Hellfire Wyvern LOL. Female. I didn't even know it was female I was just like "8I That. That dragon. That dragon right there."

I didn't even know what the egg looked like.

For me, it was the Whites. Back when I was on a dog forum, I kept seeing the eggs of the different dragons available back then, in people's signatures, and it was the White ones that kept catching my eye. Something about the all-whiteness of them, plus their healing powers, just took my fancy.

Edited by CDM

Silver male. Deffinetly.

I've always loved the silver dragons and when I started I thought they were some kind of rare event dragon because I never saw them drop xd.png

Um ... female silver was probably the first dragon that I said I wanted to get immediately. xd.png Didn't take me long to do so too. The first non-rare that I wanted was a white.

The first dragon I ever saw and actually wanted was the two-headed dragon and it was the male I really wanted.

Sunsets. I still do want one lol.

Been breeding for myself and a friend that can't click very fast/hunting in the caves.

It gets addicting sad.gif

But egglocked lol.

I'll get my sunset dragon a cb mate after xmas tongue.gif lol

Ooo, great question! I love reading everyone's replies. laugh.gif Mine? Female Hellfire Wyvern. Just like a couple others in the thread! I still get an itchy trigger finger whenever I see the text pop up in the cave: This egg radiates the heat of a fell flame. I think it's the "fell flame" that gets to me, I love that imagery. And the female sprite, to me, is so purty yet fierce. ninja.gif Gratuitous sprite image incoming:

user posted image

Edited by panthera1

Rosebuds.

I saw some my friends had before I started playing and just loved them.

Imagine my sadness when I found out I would never get a CB Rosebud. :c

One of them was the female Hellfire, like so many others here. The other was the male Moonstone. I was exploring different breeds on the wiki and I had a moment of I NEED THAT. NAO. Also Blunas. I love my Blunas.

When I first started (not even knowing about forums or what the adults looked like) I wanted a Water. The egg looks really pretty.

It was also on of my first dragons. He is now named Zendric. wub.gif

The Stone Dragon. Of course, back when I started there wasn't that many breeds available, but I kept seeing them in people's signatures on different forums and thought they looked so bad-ass and massive. Figuring out which egg they came from haven't been difficult either. A stone was one of my first four. laugh.gif Still like them now though I don't collect them anymore.

Alt black. I am pretty sure the alt black is what convinced me to start playing the game. Took me a long, long time to get one, though. I was very confused when I hatched my first black egg and a normal black dragon came out!

I wanted a Thunder so badly! Before I even know it was part of a "trio".

Then I wanted the lazy moves of the Stone and almost fell from the chair when I "found" greens and stones as parents of a Geode. xd.png Discover it by myself was amazing!

Back that time, that was the things that made me want more dragons.

The ones that triggered my "OMG WANT" reflex? Alt. blacks, Silvers (especially the females), and Waters. And then the Autumns, once they were released.