MagnusMango

What Dragon did you want first?

The one dragon I absolutely had to have was a Geode. I think they'd only recently been released when I first joined, and I thought (think) they're gorgeous. <3 My 2nd gen Thuwed is a Geode and they're still one of my favorite dragons.

I was in love with the Dayglory, nebula and snow angels

Oh all the things I could have possibly wanted as a newb, I wanted a split more than anything else.

And, believe it or not, I actually got a split. xd.png

Back then in early 2009, I really wanted the black dragon and of course the gold and silvers.

I was quite lucky to get a gold as one of my first few dragons ^^;

I can't remember what dragon I saw that made me want to sign up for DC, but when I looked at the eggs in the AP (it was back in the days of the wall o' Mints) I decided I dearly wanted a dark green egg, that being one of my favourite colours. Eventually one popped up and I grabbed it first of all. smile.gif

I also remember being fascinated by the Yulebucks...

The Nebulas (way back before the alts) <333

I ADORED them smile.gif I love space, and cool colors.

To be perfectly honest I still adore them, and they are still one of my favorite types. I was particularly thrilled when the new alts were added biggrin.gif

Edited by Wahya

At first, I definitely wanted male Sunsets above all else!I loved (still do) that sprite, that pose of a fierce dragon. xd.png

It was then and still now, the White dragon. I'm not sure why unless my subconscious sees it as a Swan. unsure.gif

I saw my first DC dragons on an aquarium site - they were the Red and the Pebble. I clicked on the Red and have been here ever since. The first dragon I really REALLY wanted was a CB Black. And of course, the Metals.

Someone on Livejournal used to post their eggs for extra views, and I was smitten with the Frills, Greens and Vines--they were all just quintessentially 'dragon'. smile.gif

Before I realized about rares and such, I was obsessed with nebulas and hellfires. I think the pose of the hellfire still makes it one of my favorites and I still am very fond of the original nebula sprites.

Electric is the first one I wanted biggrin.gif

Edited by LazyDavid

Hm, that was a long time ago... I don't know if I really knew what any dragon looked like... Silver or Horse maybe?

None in particular that I can remember... I just clicked on whatever. xd.png

Back then there wasn't all that much to choose from, but the first dragon that struck me as MUST HAVE NAO was the White.