MagnusMango

What Dragon did you want first?

The first ever dragon I ever wanted was a female two-head. I kept catching split eggs and they kept gendering male. This was before I had any pink dragons to use influence. Then one glorious day that hatchling turned bright blue.

And I danced.

For me it was sweetlings. I joined DC in 2010 after seeing one. trying to "catch it" not knowing I had JUST missed the event ( I joined feb. 20) for about two years I tried getting it ( it took me a while to learn about holidays) and this year when I joined the forums I was gifted one! woohoo!

Ember dragons. As much as I love silvers, embers also look amazing (and a lot more common on top of that). If I was into collecting one breed, that would be it.

Thinking back...an alt black I guess. I saw them, but didn't understand how to get them for awhile. There weren't nearly as many dragons back then as there are now. I joined right before Vampires were released.

A gold. Even back when I first started playing they were harder to find, and everyone was talking about how amazing it is to get one. I also wanted a Purple; those were rarer back in the day too.

Back then, a pebble. Keep in mind I joined when there weren't near as many dragons available(guardians had fairly recently been released).

There were two that I thought were really beautiful when I first started playing dragon cave and those were rosebuds and daydreams. Finally managed to get two rosebuds and will have to get round to getting more daydreams but I always get distracted by other shiny and new things.

The female Purple dragon. It looked really pretty, and so I instantly thought, I want it! xd.png

But mines kept gendering male... I kept forgetting to influence them... dry.gif Then one day I went on and my purple had gendered female! ^.^

A male Vampire. Unfortunately at the time, there was no bite BSA.

For me it was the magi, closely followed by skywing. (I started in 2008, so there weren't nearly as many breeds yet. xd.png But I still find both of them beautiful. smile.gif)

I don't remember the first dragon I wanted from the image (maybe whites?), but I remember I really, really wanted one of those eggs with flowers around it. The idea just seemed so awesome.

I'm not really sure, since I had more of a "I want eeeverything" mentality back when I joined, but I think Daydreams were pretty high on my list of things I wanted. They were definitely my favorite sprite at the time.

Vampires and pygmies. Tiny dragons are just too cute!

And I really wanted a rosebud and now I finally got one! Heehee!

It was definitely the Splits for me. I thought a blue egg with the yin-yang pattern on it was too cool. When I found out a two-headed dragon came out of it, I went, "Agh!! Me wantie!!"

'Course, back in '09, they were fairly rare and much sought after, and most of the ones in the AP were horrifically inbred. Now, getting CBs is fairly easy.

White dragons. I saw one in someone's sig on a different forum and it caught my eye, because it had an angel-like look. tongue.gif And I joined by curiosity.

My first ever egg was a bright pink though.(the only CB one I have), then a storm(grey) and then went to the AP out of curiosity where I could actually see the eggs(didnt know descriptions then, lol) and grabbed the white I wanted. ^^

Two-headed dragons, after catching my first (a female) who was one of my first 4 dragons I have always kept a soft spot for them.

I wanted a water dragon, because it's the one I saw in someone's signature and drew me to DC, and blue is my favourite color. So when I joined I just went for the first blue egg I saw in the AP, which fortunately was the right one biggrin.gif

(Then I decided I needed a Yulebuck. And convinced myself that those light blue and white eggs I saw in the AP would hatch into those dragons. Except they were skywing eggs... Ah, good n00b times.)

I saw lots of Daydream dragons on another site and felt in love with them. After I saw some more dragons I felt brave enough to register on dragcave xd.png Still love them, along with some other breeds. They're so pretty *.*

Oh, I forgot the one dragon that made me come here... Golden Wyverns. I want all of thems. <333

When I first started back in 2008, it was hands down the White dragon. Every time I saw one go by in the cave, I'd try to get it, but failed every time. I managed to snag my first from the AP over a month after I started playing and was beyond excited.

When I first started, it was probably the gold dragon. But, then I took a break for about a year and when I came back, I absolutely wanted the golden wyvern! I'm sure you can see a trend here... lol laugh.gif