MagnusMango

What Dragon did you want first?

Guardians, for me. I thought that they protect all my eggs from evil or something, I don't know. Actually, a guardian was my first dragon! smile.gif

back when dinos were the actual yoshis...that's what brought me in, lol. but then they changed and i didn't like 'em. after that, it was a skywing egg that caught my attention; who actually hatched into my first dragon here.

When I first joined, it was the Split dragons. When I came back, it was the Magma dragon.

Sweetlings, because I'm obsessive. laugh.gif Besides them, Swallowtails. Because they're so pretty!

Would definitely be the purple dino, wanted that ever since I joined and was so happy to get my first one a little while ago smile.gif

When I first started playing, Alt Blacks. After taking a long break from DC and returning after the trio released, Thunders. Had no idea they were rare, yet my friend generously bred me a 2nd gen <3

The blacks. A friend of mine got one as his first dragon and posted it on a forum I visited each and every day back when I joined DC... My reaction was like "omg, I want a black egg too!" and then even more so when I saw the hatchling.

And I got one, lol. Even more so, I think I got two at the same time... xd.png

When I first started? Bright Pinks. I saw them on someone's scroll and I loved the sprite.

Then I checked the wiki, "FUUUUUU-"

Dinosaur, I saw them on several peoples scrolls and since I was pretty dino-oriented in my younger years I wanted them :3

As soon as I found out there was an ice dragon I made it my life mission to catch a cb ice. After a few weeks I did. biggrin.gif

When I first joined, I liked Whites and Silvers the most.

When i came back after my haitus, Magmas and Embers, most certainly. <3

Edited by kleptomaniac

Silver male is what first caught my eye and made me go '!!! must have!!!!!!1!'. Ironically my first silver has just reached adulthood.

I started playing long ago when their weren't so many dragons. I don't know what would catch my eye now if I'd just started.

At first, it was the Royal Blues. When the Tri-Horned Wyverns and Blusangs came out, I fell in love with those too. Too bad I'll never get one. ; - ;

A red dragon. <3 I thought they looked like storybook dragons, with all their fierceness and fiery look about them. So now I have a decent collection and I am still always looking for more, haha. Also magis. They're so..orange and Halloweeny when paired with blacks (but I loved them before I even gave thought to breeding dragons). happy.gif

I wanted a summer, because everyone on the forum talked about how awesome summers were and there were big fusses about CB summers. hehe

The Black dragon... I'll never forget when I first came in AP and saw that black and green egg.. Must have! They are one of my favorit even today..

Then I saw helfire female dragon..It was the most beautiful dragon for me..Got the next day smile.gif

After a year, I found wiki, where I saw Ice.... Took me some time to get one, but the day I got it was the best day in DC smile.gif

I don't think I saw any of the adults when I first joined - I just saw eggs in people's signatures and went to get some eggs of my own. I just grabbed four random ones from the AP. So I suppose I didn't have anything particular in mind, I just wanted to raise some cute little eggs.

When I first joined in 2008 there weren't that many breeds in the cave...it must have been a few months before Seasonals were released. The first dragon I really wanted was a white, but I got one almost immediately and the next sprite that I fell in love with was - unfortunately - the male Silver. ^^;

Of course it took me some time and a few failed trades (with the unofficial and unreliable AP-trading system) to get a messy one...not that I cared for lineages then. I was delighted when I did get him and named him Have a little Faith. :3

I also thought alt Blacks were awesome but I was lucky enough to get one on my first breeding, back when the eggs were different. So the Silver was still my most wanted regardless of value.

There were maybe 15-ish different creatures on the site when I joined, so there wasn't much to choose from. I think the first thing I really wanted was a chicken because it was so tiny and cute.