MagnusMango

What Dragon did you want first?

Hmm, when I was new, I was just obsessed with getting one of each that at first I didn't have one particular dragon that I was seeking. I do remember obsessing over the Nebulas and the Hellfires in my attempts to catch one. I thought that the Golds were strange looking and wasn't remotely interested at first. Yup... definitely the n00b days as I struggle today to even glimpse a metallic, lol.

EDIT: Thank you so much!

(I won't disclose your name because I don't want you to be bothered by other people.)

My favorite sprites are the Green Dragon, the Zombie Dragon, and the Black Dragon Hatchlings.

Edited by HughMyron

Pillow male. They're just so cute and fluffy! And nebulas. They were my dream when I first started. I was nervous to join the forum, or ask someone for one, so it took me two weeks just to get one-with hours of AP stalking. I love nebulas-they are so elegant and beautiful. Sparkly, almost.

I'm an amateur astronomer, so nebulas caught my eye immediately. Or rather nebulas' eggs, I didn't even know what the dragons look like. They are even more cool looking than the eggs, so I'm on the hunt to get some.

I wanted a Daydream dragon. I thought they were so pretty (and I still do). I also really wanted a Golden Wyvern, and I was lucky enough to get a CB GW as one of my first dragons.

Canopies... I thought they were so graceful! I still love the idea of them soaring effortlessly high above the jungle cool.gif I liked Daydreams too - I saw the egg and was like, OOoooOOOh pink and blue shiny! My first dragon was a Daydream dragon. Plus I remember being intrigued by Guardian eggs too because they look like dino tracks.

It was whites 8D (and Blusangs when they were on the completed list :3)

I saw the Balloons and fell in love haha Love any Pink Dragons - Naturally rolleyes.gif

But the Balloons were the first I saw on my housemates sig on another forum smile.gif

I think Ice dragon, nebula or female hellfire. I now have all three C:

Edited by dinofire

Sunsongs for me. They still tickle my Fancy very much^^ although I find it a bit hard to find fitting partners for them. Now if that Hybrif with Blusangs that's on the finished list came out, that would be just the thing!

The first dragon sprite that first drew me here was the white, if I remember correctly. Strangely enough, I was actually disappointed when my Bright Pink hatched in my second set of eggs, because I'm not a fan of the color pink... I actually had thought about releasing it at one point. I'm glad now that I didn't, to say the least. xd.png

Well, I always liked Stripes... And the Silvers caught my eye, too.

The Guardians were always my favorite before I got on the forum. It was my first adult dragon, actually.

Ahaha, recently I've fallen in love with the winter seasonals. Almost as much as I love blusangs!

Alt Blacks. I joined close to when they were released, just had to have them. And luckily it was back when you could tell the difference between the eggs of alts so it didn't take long to get one :3

I fell in love with the baby spit sprite.

Definitely the nebula dragon. I saw the nebula dragon egg for the first time and fell in love. I think it's so gorgeous! And then I saw the adult nebula dragons and I loved them even more!