TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Hahaha, the description just gets better and better - thank you JOTB!

Just waiting for my very stubbon females to reach stage 2.

We should get a more sinister Christmas dragon this year. xd.png

OMG yes! Perhaps with a little Mayan style to them... that would be cool LOL!

Congrats on the 1337 views... that is brilliant! I tried to get a pair of dragons (I was going for any colour here LOL) like that but never managed it. Excellently done!

OMG yes! Perhaps with a little Mayan style to them... that would be cool LOL!

Congrats on the 1337 views... that is brilliant! I tried to get a pair of dragons (I was going for any colour here LOL) like that but never managed it. Excellently done!

hehe, thanks.

(If I could sprite, I'd so get on that idea.)

But, yeah. I didn't even think about it until I saw the little girl hit that many UVs. But I think I have the perfect names for them when they grow up.

Next Halloween is gun be fuuuuunnnn~

If there is anyone who didn't get any Halloween dragons, let me know. Both mine and my daughter's scroll have some to give. Not gendered.

I have 5 s1 hatchlings that I'm trying to push to s2 so I can freeze one.

I'm going to say this as respectfully as possible, but freezing one-chance-only CBs would be insanity! Rather grab a couple of 2nd gens off the AP next year for freezing! wink.gif

Thanks JOTB and TJ for the wickedly awesome Halloween dragon! Now if mine would hurry up and gender!

I agree with Blue Nadir, wait a year to breed some second gens and freeze those. I'm against freezing those bred, but if it's a one-chance-only CB, wait for second generation.

v_v Got three females so far, and I'm hoping that the one I influenced male goes with it. If anyone needs females, I've got two to give out. smile.gif If no one takes them today, I'm either releasing them to the AP for people to grab, or raising them so I'll have two pairs.

Only 8hrs to go, until all of the Lurkers caught in the first wave hatch. Can't wait! This is the closest I've ever been to complete scroll-lock, lol.

Awesome job, JOTB! I can't wait to try all of the different combos.

Just missing 1 hatchling to gender - didn't influence, left everything to RNG xd.png

So far, 4 males and 1 female (Shub-Niggurath The Black Goat).

Based on the oogey boogey? Not bad! I still keep looking at them like my little abominations that crawled out of R'lyeh laugh.gif

I can't wait for my two influenced to grow up...

I just have to decide what to do with the other 4 I have [i don't really like to hog Holiday releases (yes, there is no limit on Halloween but I still like to spread the wealth)

11 hours left until mine grow up, yesss!

I don't get it. I snagged my eggs within 15-20 minutes of the very first drop and incubated them. Mine still have 4 days, 14 hours. O_o How can some people have babies growing up hours before that? I must be missing something.

I did get 3 males and 3 females, so I'm happy that worked out. smile.gif

I really like the color and high saturation of these guys. I'm not very fond of the twisted legs, especially on the male. that's the only thing that bothers me about them, so I prefer the female where her legs are less twisted looking. I also looked at a lot of the pairings people have posted and I really think they look best with the artist's other dragons. They don't look too bad with the gold wyverns at all though. I especially like them with the nebulas, but I think I'll have to go with this one as my favorite: http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...gen=1&mate=jbQ0

3 more hours and a bunch of mine will grow up, did anyone hear if their is a alt for the artist? if so what does it look like??

I don't get it. I snagged my eggs within 15-20 minutes of the very first drop and incubated them. Mine still have 4 days, 14 hours. O_o How can some people have babies growing up hours before that? I must be missing something.

I did get 3 males and 3 females, so I'm happy that worked out. smile.gif

The same thing with me, Mystic.... unsure.gif

If JOTB has alts, she might be waiting to unveil them until after they grow up. Wouldn't want them to get viewbombed to death, right?

I really like the color and high saturation of these guys. I'm not very fond of the twisted legs, especially on the male. that's the only thing that bothers me about them, so I prefer the female where her legs are less twisted looking. I also looked at a lot of the pairings people have posted and I really think they look best with the artist's other dragons. They don't look too bad with the gold wyverns at all though. I especially like them with the nebulas, but I think I'll have to go with this one as my favorite: http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...gen=1&mate=jbQ0

Awww yeah!

I'm going to say this as respectfully as possible, but freezing one-chance-only CBs would be insanity! Rather grab a couple of 2nd gens off the AP next year for freezing! wink.gif

You're going to hate me then: I already froze two (one s1, one s2) of my six for a couple of reasons.

1: I have a (current) scroll goal of four adults (2 m 2 f) and an s1 and s2 frozen hatchling for each breed I like (and doesn't have a limit). I do have some exceptions, mostly due to different 'goals' back then (like my silvers).

2: I rarely breed these days, not even to trade. Only time I usualy do breed is during a holiday dragon's breeding season. So keeping more CBs than what my scroll goal is would be pointless.

I don't get it.  I snagged my eggs within 15-20 minutes of the very first drop and incubated them.  Mine still have 4 days, 14 hours.  O_o  How can some people have babies growing up hours before that?  I must be missing something.

Those people probably forced the hatchling out of its egg prematurely, I think. I mean, I caught one of my Cavern Walkers within the first minute of them dropping and incubated it afterwards... and it succesfully hatched at the exact same time two days later. That hatchling will grow up in 5 hours from now. So if one of these hatchlings from the earliest eggs has 5 more hours left to go, while there are people out there who say that their hatchling has less than 5 hours left... then the hatchling having been forced out of its egg is all that I can think of. I don't know of any other explanation, other than a possible glitch, that is....

Edited by Duysterwald

If JOTB has alts, she might be waiting to unveil them until after they grow up. Wouldn't want them to get viewbombed to death, right?

True true that makes sence