TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Only 5 hrs left till I get some adults! smile.gif

How do some people have so many of the new halloween dragon? The most eggs you could have gotten on the 3rd was 7.

How do some people have so many of the new halloween dragon? The most eggs you could have gotten on the 3rd was 7.

Trading wink.gif I caught my seven and then traded for more. I like to have even numbers, so I wanted that 8th one. Then, when I saw the adult Male, I had to have more Lurkers.

Want ALL the Lurkers!!!!!1! Lol, not really, but I did want more of them.

Edited by CDM

Through the use of Teleport. Aka, trading and gifting. And the AP.

i gave a lot of them away, had the ones I wanted then i ended up having to adopt some at the last minute to grow and take care of for my little cuzzies as the youngest one was terrified, was given the ok to give a few of the adopted ones away but had to keep some as they are on my scroll as adopted

Did anyone else notice that TJ's codes for his own halloween dragons was (baby) Hurcn, (Adult) Sandy, (female adult) Delay? So Hurricane sandy delay? :OOO

Did anyone else notice that TJ's codes for his own halloween dragons was (baby) Hurcn, (Adult) Sandy, (female adult) Delay? So Hurricane sandy delay? :OOO

Yes every holiday TJ has cool codes for all his releases. smile.gif

Edited by majors

I still can't get over the fact that the male dragon has the ''Sandy'' code.

user posted image

Master Betty anyone?

4 hours till some of my hatchlings grow up and i get adults biggrin.gif

and all my hatchlings have breeding partners so i am ready for next year (next year i shall breed my dragons like i have never bred them before)

I am soooo happy right now, my dragons all gendered right, with no influence! four females and three males. But I am giving one female away to my sister, who has two females and four males, that way we each get a set of three.

Mine still have hours to go, but I've actually stumbled across an adult on someone's scroll already. blink.gif I can only assume it's been forced, but it didn't have the usually text saying it had been....

So far my hatchlings have gendered and resulted in 3 more males than females, so I'm crossing my fingers that the last 2 ungendered hatchlings are female. Once again, I'm hoping for the best (like last year) because I didn't influence anything laugh.gif (even though I have the Pinks to do it laugh.gif)

Mine still have hours to go, but I've actually stumbled across an adult on someone's scroll already. blink.gif I can only assume it's been forced, but it didn't have the usually text saying it had been....

Adults don't show a message of it being forced, I don't think. Only hatchlings do.

I guess I'm in the minority on this one: I really can't get into this dragon. Don't misunderstand me- JOTB is a terrific artist, and the muscle tone, coloring, etc. are superb. However, I just don't care for the poses of either gender. I had around 12 of these (trading, etc.) and am down to 6. Two pairs for breeding next year (and with other dragons throughout the rest of the year), and two hatchies to freeze in s1 and s2 stages (I DO love the S2 hatchie, and the s1 reminds me somewhat of a Komodo dragon). All mine have Deep Purple song titles for names. Yeah, I'm strange that way. xd.png

I guess I'm in the minority on this one: I really can't get into this dragon. Don't misunderstand me- JOTB is a terrific artist, and the muscle tone, coloring, etc. are superb. However, I just don't care for the poses of either gender. I had around 12 of these (trading, etc.) and am down to 6. Two pairs for breeding next year (and with other dragons throughout the rest of the year), and two hatchies to freeze in s1 and s2 stages (I DO love the S2 hatchie, and the s1 reminds me somewhat of a Komodo dragon). All mine have Deep Purple song titles for names. Yeah, I'm strange that way. xd.png

I can agree with this one somewhat; I do think she's a good spriter and all, and I love the egg-hatchies, but the poses are just.. eh. The biggest reason I like them are 1- coloring, etc, and 2- it reminds me of how I used to draw dragons tongue.gif

Overall I like them though; any ideas on good mates?

Eh, I think that virtually every dragon has people who love it and people who feel mostly meh about it. And probably a few who hate it, lol... and a lot of people have mentioned that they're not quite thrilled about the pose on these.

CB Newt is the first one of my to become an adult happy.gif Just waiting on the rest now.

Thank you again, JOTB, TJ, and the all of the artists/spriters that worked on all of the leetles for Halloween!

edit: All 6 of my first 6 have now grown up! Typical, the males were behind. The girls grew up first laugh.gif

Edited by CDM

I have some growing up too. smile.gif Finally got some names, but I am sure to change them later I think.