TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Ended with four females and four males : D Can now go with 4 PB breeds for next halloween.

Cant decide what else to breed them to.. I love them with the blacks but they might also look nice with the purple dorsal. smile.gif Love my Adults so again thank you TJ and Spriters! ♥ ♥

All of mine have gendered!

Three males and three females. One female grew up, froze the third female and the second one will grow up tomorrow night.

The males will all grow up, I'm only freezing one hatchling this year and will probably freeze a couple more next year.

I also named all six of mine after two horror games, Ib and The Witch's House.(They really reminded me of TWH more than Ib though.)

I just tried a Cavern Dweller x Blusang pairing...I kinda like it smile.gif Might look nice in a checker, although the colours are in the same family. And yes, they are two of my sillier names xd.png

Lineage: Dweller x Blusang

Edited by CDM

My babies have all grown up!

...and I just realized one of the dragons I influenced Male didn't become male. o.o

1 of mine has grown up, 19 more to go! xd.png

I'm still undecided on the poses, but I'm going to give them a chance to grow on me. smile.gif

O: I have 3 adults biggrin.gif

If I hadn't checked the thread, I wouldn't have even remembered to check my scroll laugh.gif

Edit: I think I found my favorite mates happy.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ClFLG

http://dragcave.net/lineage/IrqcQ

Edit2: Never mind; I like them with everything I tried them with (8 different breeds so far laugh.gif)

Edited by DeathCry

Mine grew up about a half hour ago, five females and two males. Not the same nice balance I had last year with the Shadow Walkers (3 m, 3 fm) but eh, I'm not complaining.

Cavern Dwellers, though. Hmm. They aren't the Spider dragons I was hoping for this year, but...bats! Close enough! tongue.gif

Two more lurkers will grow up in the next hour, & I got this right away. So was not expecting a shiny that quickly.

Just saw a brimstone egg with a Lurker parent. xd.png I was thinking of trying them with nocturnes, see how that goes.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/JJOpU

http://dragcave.net/lineage/j9TQ7

Nope, scratch that. THIS is awesome:

Cavern Lurker x Magi

Tried with stone x CL, too, but the stone's grays overpower the CL's colors, surprisingly enough.

Edited by blackdragon71

I have two extra male hatchies that I don't need. Feel free to PM me if you want them! I don't want them to grow up on my scroll...

CLAIMED! Thanks and enjoy smile.gif

Edited by hokankai

For the heck of it, I tried with them with my CB Ices...and I got an Ice I got TWO Ices xd.png

(m) Cavern Lurker x (f) Ice

(f) Cavern Lurker x (m) Ice

Kind of reminds me of those popsicles that you can get. The box that has Grape, Cheery**, and Orange popsicles?

**And by Cheery, I obviously mean Cherry laugh.gif

Edited by CDM

Love the combo Luker/Magi (but magis are my fave. anyway so no big shock there) so I will be making lots of lineages with them! smile.gif

I just love them with the Magi! They look great with the Pillows too, if only because the female looks bored with the male CL's shenanigans, lol. "Oh yes dear, you're terrifying...yes dear...yawn." Lol.

The Sunsong looks nice too, Sunstep. The light purple detailing on the CL almost matches the "invisible purple" detailing on the Sunsong. Would definitely look good in a check I think.

I may have to bug some people about eggs. smile.gif Beautiful lineages with the Lurkers. Not sure what to think of the Pillow/Lurker combo, though. xd.png

I just love them with the Magi! They look great with the Pillows too, if only because the female looks bored with the male CL's shenanigans, lol. "Oh yes dear, you're terrifying...yes dear...yawn." Lol.

The Sunsong looks nice too, Sunstep. The light purple detailing on the CL almost matches the "invisible purple" detailing on the Sunsong. Would definitely look good in a check I think.

See thats what I thought about the Pillows/Lurker! Its just funny to hear someone else saying it. smile.gif

Agreed with the pillow and magi checkers, and glad others like the sunsong pairing biggrin.gif (leave it up to me, nicknamed sun, to try the sun dragons xd.png).

Also the ice pairing! I'll be breeding more sunsong pairings, if anyone wants one (have extras, only keeping 2)

CDM: Haha, the pillow thing is totally legit! xd.png

I don't understand what all you guys are talking about. The breeds don't mix when mated together do they??? It is one breed or the other that results, not a mixed breed, right??? Had something been added that I am not aware of?

I tried one with a Horsedragon - thought the bright/dark purple contrast could be interesting. I'm surprised how much I like the CL x Magi combo, too. smile.gif I may try CL x Pebble now... ETA - I quite like it! biggrin.gif

@Husky51 - Nope, nothing's changed. People are discussing how the sprites look next to each other in the lineage view, that's all. smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I don't understand what all you guys are talking about.  The breeds don't mix when mated together do they???  It is one breed or the other that results, not a mixed breed, right???  Had something been added that I am not aware of?

No nothing has changed we are just talking about breeding Lurkers to other breeds to make nice stairstep or spiral lineages. But you can only get a common eggs out of them until next holloween so no worries. smile.gif

On a happy note I was able to trade a Silver tinsel for 3 more Lurkers so now I have a set of babies to freeze. smile.gif

~Post moved~

Edited by _Z_