TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

Hooray!

I finished the "Haunting in Aliset". I liked it but I felt that it was a bit short and less item interactive then the last one.

Wow!!! I'm squeeing with delight over all the awesome dragon costumes (my chicken is a rooster and I can't get over it) and am beginning my journey through the village. I love Dragon Cave Halloween!!!

And thanks so much for the full week of holiday breeding, TJ! This will make catching much easier. smile.gif

You guys are, as always, so awesome!!! cool.gif

I looked at the post that has all 34 items from the aliset haunting but when I checked it against mine I have two items they don't have. I have a rainbow chicken and a black cat. I have a total of 32 items and can't seem to find anymore.

Thanks TJ and the artists! My water army has never looked better lol. laugh.gif

Got my badge for the halloween in Aliset. So, I assume I have them all now. Big thank you to TJ and all the spriters as usual.

Got my haunting at aliset badge too ^^ it was a lot easier than last year!

Eee!! I loved the haunted house game last year. I can't wait to start on this one! =D

Thanks TJ and artists!

Aww, the dragons are so cute. <3

I gotta say, I particularly enjoyed the chickens, pillows, shadow walkers, stone, sunstones, waterhorse, white... I could go on forever. I love all of them. happy.gif

I can't wait for more.

I think I got all the items for the adventure, I enjoyed that. :3 Made me hungry though haha.

Nothing seems to pop up for the trick or treating, though? o3o

Aww, the dragons are so cute. <3

I gotta say, I particularly enjoyed the chickens, pillows, shadow walkers, stone, sunstones, waterhorse, white... I could go on forever. I love all of them. happy.gif

I can't wait for more.

I think I got all the items for the adventure, I enjoyed that. :3 Made me hungry though haha.

Nothing seems to pop up for the trick or treating, though? o3o

I finished the event as well and it was so much fun! biggrin.gif

I think I'm having a bit of trouble with the AP though; even with just 40-50 people in it and being fast I can't seem to catch any Halloween eggs (I have clicked over 100 of them by now) and even when I clicked on some common eggs for fun I got the message of the egg not being found in the AP. Is this common (I haven't hunted in the AP since it was changed)?

Am I the only one who isn't seeing any more trick or treats? It's been well over 25 minutes and I haven't seen any...  huh.gif

I think maybe you are; I've got three in the last half hour....

Was there an update on the forums at the same time? Because now I can't see who is viewing a topic/forum. Annoying. Hrr.

Thank you so much for the trick or treat return this year and a new haunted house ^ _ ^ Yes! got 34 things from the village. ^^ Anyone got any idea how meany treats there are this year?

WB

I love the new story/game, even if I am stumped on the last two items. Finished and got the badge, but stuck missing the map and the moon. Oh well. I'll find them eventually.

And now to breed all my older Halloweens in between trick or treating!

I think maybe you are; I've got three in the last half hour....

How many do you have total?

I have 33. Haven't gotten any new ones in almost 2 hours.

I couldn't help but giggle when took the sweet roll and could hear the baker returning to proclaim 'someone stole my sweetroll' tongue.gif

I have 31 and am at the barn

just like last year, this story is very well written.

I also love the adult cheese dragon costume and got a good giggle out of that too!

Thanks for the festivities!

Kudos to the spriters, you guys went ALL OUT o.o I'm loving my Neglected Horse Dragons.

And I love the Aliset Mystery too! <3

Edited by natli

I got 34 items while wandering the town. Are there any more? I want to make sure I don't miss anything!

Also, I'm loving the dragon costumes! smile.gif