TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

Whoo hoo, Halloween! =D

I love the dragons' costumes so far; hope the Moonstones and Swallowtails get some. X]

(And a clarification question: we only get the badges if we've gotten all the little pixels we can get from the village? Or will the badge show up even if there's still a few you need to snag?)

Thanks for a fun event as always, TJ and spriters!

~Feathers

So I have 33 items, and I think I actually screwed up getting the last item. The first time I went to the Dragon Crafts stall I accidentally clicked on the link saying I DIDN'T want to pick up the scales, so I didn't get them. I went back, but this time it gave me the Golden Vial, since it was technically my second time going there. But I never got the first item, and I can't seem to no matter how many times I go back. Can anyone help?

Finally collected all 34 items - it took me some minutes to get the final one, but managed it in the end.

It was fun; I rather liked how relatively easy it was to collect most of the items - but also nice that there were a few that weren't quite so easy to get. It was a good balance, I felt. And I enjoyed the story.

Does anyone know yet how many trick or treats there are to collect?

Huh, it looks like you only need to collect 33 items in order to complete the Haunting in Aliset event...

I got 32 items and got the badge, still need to find the last ones I'm missing.

Awesome, thank you so much TJ and gang for this event :'D I already got the Aliset-badge and see myself spending the rest of the day translating it for my kids and the rest of my family xd.png

Oh and looking at the old trick or treat icon with the piece of cake-I totally am going to make a pumpkin-pie in the next days ^o^

Ugh... I have 33 and have no idea what the last one is or where the heck it is and I've been through the whole thing three times on a slow as hell comp! *fails at life* This is gonna drive me nuts!

I'm missing one too (I peeked at someone else's badge, and it looks like I'm missing a little scroll). I guess I have to go click ALL the things again to find it? Still, it was a fun little game. smile.gif

ETA: NVM, I found it. happy.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I really enjoyed the village event - it was a very whimsical take on Halloween. ^^

I also really enjoy seeing the costume parade of sprites, really inventive and I find myself refreshing often to see who else changed into the costume. xd.png

Looking forward to the new release, and thrilled to have caught/been gifted past event dragons - so thanks to all on that. My computer is slower than a melted tootsie roll and I was able to catch a couple of eggs on my own when the rush started, so have hope. ^^ There have been times last night where the AP was flooded with strictly Halloween eggs. It's sure to happen again, multiple times. Good luck guys :]

And thanks again TJ, the Spriters, Mods, and Event Contributors!

And all 34 found now. Normally I am very bad at this, I'm surprised I finished it. Very fun.

Hmm, the only pixel treat I'm still missing from the village is the moon... *pokes around further* X]

~Feathers

Great fun, and love the dress-up of the dragons. The village event was fun-really enjoyed it.

Thanks for one of my favorite times on DC - Already loaded down with Marrows and a couple Shadow Walkers for now. biggrin.gif

Great job as always TJ - and to the spriters that helped with the dragon costumes, awesome, can't wait to see more of them as the week goes by.

Derp, double-delayed post...and I've since found the last one I needed. X]

Whoo hoo, now just breeding and treats! =D

~Feathers

Edited by fly_away_soon

32 items for me and it completed (that is, I got the badge) - time to find what I missed

I'm thinking - provided you get the 'The End' screen - it gives you the badge *maybe*

Edited by ShorahNagi

This is wonderful, I love it! biggrin.gif Thanks so much TJ, and to all of those involved, in bringing us this awesome event! <3

I have 34 and I haven't found anymore...

The last one I found was a map when I went back and did the game a second time.

Thanks, TJ, and all our amazing spriters!

Happy Halloween! cool.gif

(I must admit my black mints gave me a shock this morning when I logged into my scroll! ohmy.gif )

Here is an image of all the items, total of 34:

user posted image

All I will say, is you have to go back and investigate a couple of places a few times.

I'm missing this

user posted image

Helps plz?

Me too! The first time you went to the Dragon Crafts stall did you click the link saying to leave without taking the scales? That's my problem.

Me too! The first time you went to the Dragon Crafts stall did you click the link saying to leave without taking the scales? That's my problem.

Once you complete it (by going to the next village) it sends you back to the beginning. You could try that maybe?

I guess I must have. Well that sucks sad.gif

Once you complete it (by going to the next village) it sends you back to the beginning. You could try that maybe?

I tried. Visited it about 10 times but it doesn't pop up. sad.gif

I guess I must have. Well that sucks sad.gif

Try playing through the whole thing again ?

How many objects ARE there in trick or treat ? (Oddly there is nothing as yet on the wiki which seems to be slowly dying...)

Am I the only one who isn't seeing any more trick or treats? It's been well over 25 minutes and I haven't seen any... huh.gif