TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

It really is xd.png I wish it was easier. I still need a Shadow Walker Dragon, xd.png That should be fairly easy to get though ^^

Ohey the forum page finally decided to load on my computer o:

Digging the event so far....was wondering why my dragons were wearing costumes at first. xd.png

I am simply LOVING the costumes on the sprites! biggrin.gif I was lucky enough to be online last night in the AP when the flood of Halloween eggiest dropped. It was soooooo freaking cool seeing nothing but shadows, marrows and pumpkin eggs in the AP and i was lucky enough as well to grab 2 2nd Gen Marrows (One PB the other an Alt. Sweetling as dad! O_O). Also grabbed 2 2nd Gen PB Shadows and just now from the AP I snatched a 2nd Gen PB Pumpkin. biggrin.gif

We need Halloween Carols! dry.gif

I don't know any... xd.png

How many things are there to collect in the Haunting of Aliset plot and for the trick or treat thing?

I have 33 trick-or-treat items, and not finding any more. there's 34 for Aliset.

ahhhhh I cant get to the action page do to a server error!!!! I have a sick pumpkin and marrow!!!!

Trick or Tread stopped for me o.o I only catch 33 items o.o I'm wonder if there will be more .-.

I can't find the moon e.e and map... I think I did something wrong .-.

I am simply LOVING the costumes on the sprites! biggrin.gif I was lucky enough to be online last night in the AP when the flood of Halloween eggiest dropped. It was soooooo freaking cool seeing nothing but shadows, marrows and pumpkin eggs in the AP and i was lucky enough as well to grab 2 2nd Gen Marrows (One PB the other an Alt. Sweetling as dad! O_O). Also grabbed 2 2nd Gen PB Shadows and just now from the AP I snatched a 2nd Gen PB Pumpkin. biggrin.gif

We need Halloween Carols! dry.gif

I don't know any... xd.png

It was the same for me, I came on just as the AP page was flooded with halloweenies... Managed to nab one of each and then after that it became a game of clicks. Managed to grab two more but it seems everyone and their mother wants the shadow walkers so I was gifted my final shadow by a friend.

Now, just waiting for one more egg to hatch so I can grab one last past egg, after that I am keeping my scroll clear for Halloween.

Did anyone else fell kind of like a complete thief while playing Aliset?

"Hmmmm, this is kind of cool! I'll take this from the stall!"

"Hmmmm, this could arguably be useful. Mine!"

If anyone is missing an item from Aliset, pm me and I can try to help.

Hm, 31 items at Aliset... can't seem to find more, I think I clicked everything >__> if59ggrk...

Hints for those people missing the last two items (highlight below to see):

Map- Go back to the shops. There should be a new one unlocked. It'll literally say "unlocked shop"

Moon- Go out of the village and click on the option that says "go pass the village and head to the next one." If you've done everything correctly then you should be able to get the moon.

Is anyone else getting a white 500-Internal Server Error page when they click on an action for their eggs/hatchlings? I do and its annoying >.>

WB

Got 33 trick-or-treat items, and none since then. My brother says the same thing. Is that the case for you guys too?

I'm missing one could someone perhaps pm me where to find it?

user posted image

(The gap is the water drop)

Go back to the Dragon Crafts stall wink.gif

TJ I have only one complaint...

user posted image <---- THAT IS A TEASE!!! *Weeps* A Neglected looking Horse Dragon... So mean.

Not because it's neglected but because I don't have a real neglected lol.

Still love it though wink.gif

Did anyone else fell kind of like a complete thief while playing Aliset?

"Hmmmm, this is kind of cool! I'll take this from the stall!"

"Hmmmm, this could arguably be useful. Mine!"

Yes. Me. laugh.gif "Well, that looks shiny. Guess I'll take it." "Oh look, a rainbow chicken. Looks tasty. Wonder if it's related to this one I got last year..."

I'm on 31 items and struggling with where to go from here. Not to worry, I'll find my way!

Question: does everyone see this sentence in the Dragon Crafts stall? "The one on the end is quite majestic, rearing up with a roar, but it’s not a breed you’ve ever seen. The label beneath says only, “GoN.” How strange." Or is that message only seen by the folks who don't have a GoN on their scroll? ninja.gif

NB: Wowwwww, are the forums running slow/over capacity. Took multiple tries to get this to post.

I see a lot of past Halloweens in the AP... I think I'll wait until the last possible day to breed all mine to spread things out a bit. smile.gif

Thanks for the halloween events again this year tj, you did a great job smile.gif

But, Is anyone else having problems while trying to load an action page of a dragon?