TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

Just completed the Halloween game/quest. Seemed to have a stupid-ish ending, though. The final 34th item was stupidly petty, too.

how much eggs can i have cause i want to have more than four eggs, btw i dont have any awards like bronze or that.

Just finished the Aliset event with all the items.

It was really, really fun to play! Potential spoiler, highlight the text at your own risk:The Misfits and Shadow Walkers got me awww'ing at the screen XD The badge is awesome, and I'm so happy to finally have the Trick or Treatin' badge as well.

I'm off to collect the ToT items and breed some of my Halloween dragons now. It's the first time I have past holiday dragons to breed! I hope they all behave and give me at least one egg.

Thank you so much to everyone involved on this event! You guys are spoiling us way too much <3

Wonderful event and love the Aliset story!

Also, just released a bunch of purebreeds (plus a stairstep Pumpkin) on the AP smile.gif

Edited by annejeanne

the new game was awesome! completed it! also stayed for 10 minutes in the AP and managed to get 2 marrows 2 pumpkins and 1 shadow walker! never had em again!!!! happy happy happy!!!! meow

Ooh - the forums just went down for me biggrin.gif (For like 1 second, I refreshed and it was gone) Looks like its gonna be a busy Halloween....

maybe the ap eggs should be replaced with 3 types(marrow, pumpkin, shadow) so it makes it easy for me and others to get halloween eggs.

Yes, I've got al the items and got the end! That was an awesome story for my first halloween on DC! And now I'm gonna try to get all the halloween dragons ^^

YAY finally caught some pumpkins xd.png

for those who haven't caught there eggs yet DON'T GIVE UP

if someone with a slow computer as mine can do it then so do you

i just hope i can catch this years Halloween eggs

Good Luck Everyone ^^

Bred all my Halloweens, gifted a few.

Really funny event, though the ending was a bit anticlimactic.

Loving the dress-up. The chicken is a rooster xd.png. Now off to hunting for treats

I'm a little confused though. I have all 34 items yet I still get the "Continue your investigation?" message. Did I miss something or is that just going to sit there for the entire week? unsure.gif

for those who haven't caught there eggs yet DON'T GIVE UP

if someone with a slow computer as mine can do it then so do you

*looking skeptical*

I've been at it for over 3 hours now - not a single catch...

As much as I love this game and especially the special events, it sometimes frustrates me incredibly, since the only thing needed is a high-speed internet connection - which I don't have.

And no, I can't just pack up my house and move somewhere there *is* a high speed one available. Big brick houses don't easily fit onto moving trucks... ^^;;

So... on the one hand, thank you TJ for giving us another lovely event! I love the village quest, it's a lot of fun...

On the other hand, this sort of thing makes me want to gnaw a hole in the concrete floor in frustration.

*sigh*

A lot of fun with haunting aliset smile.gif)

I got all 34 items, and forgot where I got them already smile.gif) smile.gif)

Cannot spoil =)) =))

Collecting treats now :X

*looking skeptical*

I've been at it for over 3 hours now - not a single catch...

As much as I love this game and especially the special events, it sometimes frustrates me incredibly, since the only thing needed is a high-speed internet connection - which I don't have.

And no, I can't just pack up my house and move somewhere there *is* a high speed one available. Big brick houses don't easily fit onto moving trucks... ^^;;

So... on the one hand, thank you TJ for giving us another lovely event! I love the village quest, it's a lot of fun...

On the other hand, this sort of thing makes me want to gnaw a hole in the concrete floor in frustration.

*sigh*

i'v been at it for 6 hours now, i think i just got extremely lucky

don't give up if u didn't get 1 today you've got till October 31

i can gift some eggs if u want ^^

FINALLY GOT ALL 34 ITEMS, just kept clicking stuff xd.png till something appeared different. YAY!!!!

*Headwall*

Just noticed the horrible schedule for my breedings, since I had no idea when the Halloween breedings would start..... the best meme on facebook could not describe my face right now -_____________-

I could not have the WORST timing....

Ugh... I have 33 and have no idea what the last one is or where the heck it is and I've been through the whole thing three times on a slow as hell comp! *fails at life* This is gonna drive me nuts!

Huh, it looks like you only need to collect 33 items in order to complete the Haunting in Aliset event...

This is true... I have 33 and have completed it and earned the badge...

But everyone says there's 34... So what's the last one?

Does anyone have a walkthrough yet or has made a list of what the items are?

Is there any ruff number on how many trick or treats there are? smile.gif