Flamemynx

Secret Santa - A gifting game!

I have to say my Santa is amazing. 18 eggs, yes that many. Silvers, tinsels, trios, and a mind blowingly awesome thuwed.

I am in awe, Santa.

Thank you.

Santa sneaks slowly back into the house of my giftee on his third pass. The decorations have been taken down, but still he finds a good place to nestle the shimmering egg. That done, he sneaks out again.

Edited by nynaevesilverwind

Hi all! I need a nice lineage trio and/or a pretty checker trio, if anyone has one going spare. ^^

If you still need these, I have a 2nd gen Thunder with Shadow Walker mother and a third gen checker Ice with female Spitfires.

My awesome secret Santa has struck again. Thank you!

Edited by Classycal

Was gifted a whole bunch of adorable leetle Guardian hatchlings who have now taken over the hatchling art of my scroll ^.^ Love them all so much!

After all, finally, the reindeer brings my official and real Santa come with me.

I found a huge bag of gift he left me in my beadhead laugh.giflaugh.gif And he promised to come again. Extremely happy now.

And the most thing surprised me that he is my sweet and amazing happymom xd.pngxd.png

After all lost I finally found my Santa, thank you all for this meaningful thread and all awesome work so far. wub.gifwub.gif

I sent 3 Magi's to see Flamingo bearing a CB Magi, and also a CB Tan Ridgewing hatchie and a CB Red Dorsal as a surprises. I wanted to make sure she had enough space to take everything.

A very special friend, Astreya, gave me the Dorsal. She's a real sweetheart!

I will be having another group slipping off into the night going to see her just as soon as she has a little more room. ninja.gif

I have sent off some eggs to my second giftee. Hopefully they will enjoy them and I can pick up my latest gift from Bluheart. Thank you!

After all, finally, the reindeer brings my official and real Santa come with me.

I found a huge bag of gift he left me in my beadhead laugh.giflaugh.gif And he promised to come again. Extremely happy now.

And the most thing surprised me that he is my sweet and amazing happymom xd.pngxd.png

After all lost I finally found my Santa, thank you all for this meaningful thread and all awesome work so far. wub.gifwub.gif

Heehee, so glad that it's worked out, I'm not sure why I'd crossed you off my list when you hadn't had a gift. My mistake. :S

I have sent off some eggs to my second giftee. Hopefully they will enjoy them and I can pick up my latest gift from Bluheart. Thank you!

i got ur pm but i am currently egglock too

i think i will have space in a few hours

thank you so much for the wonderful eggs

omg, so beautiful

the wait is worth it

thank you

Heehee, so glad that it's worked out, I'm not sure why I'd crossed you off my list when you hadn't had a gift. My mistake. :S

Yes, it works out this time laugh.giflaugh.gif My Secret Santa is bring me awesome gifts.

No problem Flamemynx. Thanks so much for wonderful thread. I have a lot of funs and I am enjoying the longest Xmas than ever xd.pngxd.png

I've been so spoiled! I must have been a good girl last year. biggrin.gif

I just got ANOTHER amazing gift from my Santa, a PB Fog (a wonderful addition to my army). wub.gif

Sadly, my gifts to my orphaned giftee keep growing up before she is able to get them. Out of 7, I still have 3 left as hatchies but with only 3 hours left I'm getting a bit nervous. *paces*

Also, Whitebaron, when she did manage to pick up 2 of them a few days back, she mentioned getting gifts from someone else so maybe she wasn't orphaned after all?

ETA - This batch grew up as well. And I don't recall the names of people I worked with to get some of the even gens on her list, so I can contact them and explain why these "gifts" are still on my scroll. sad.gif

Edited by jocosa

I gifted a lovely pink egg that has a bright pink x frill grandparents to Dragonhatchling that was picked up today happy.gif

I gifted a lovely pink egg that has a bright pink x frill grandparents to Dragonhatchling that was picked up today happy.gif

Shoot me a PM if you'd like me to breed a sibling to give 'em (:

*facedesks* Meant I can breed a mate, not sibling...

wow I am tired

Lol its okay I actually have two pairs, but only one bred sad.gif bad dragons. I also managed to send along a bright pink x red eggy that was picked up not too long ago.

*oops forgot to put in link*

Edited by Rascal1414

Woop! It seems that my giftee has received the eggs but hasn't said anything yet, or even reply to my message or said anything in this forum. Still needing that red dorsal, and no word from my gifter for a while now ohmy.gif

Woop! It seems that my giftee has received the eggs but hasn't said anything yet, or even reply to my message or said anything in this forum. Still needing that red dorsal, and no word from my gifter for a while now ohmy.gif

So sad to head that! You, gifters are so kind and nice, and awesome. Why people just take eggs and go away? Come on, we gather here to have fun and share.

I got no response at all from my giftee too but I am enjoying a lot of fun chatting with my gifter now. She is very very sweet and amazing person. Love receiving her message everyday tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif Her gifts always shock me, but I even love her more. xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

The past couple weeks have been crazy for me. Yesterday was my birthday.

I got an awesome awesome gift from whitebaron (she's forever ever wub.gif !!!)

And from my sweet SS, I got quite a few awesome awesome gifts, too!!! wub.gif her forever ever too!!! biggrin.gif

Some of my friends also gifted me awesome stuff.

I'd love to help out if there's anyone who still needs gifting, so PM me if there's anyone who's still in need of gifts or need help. I check my PMs multiple times a day, but not always the thread - so best to pm me.

Artiestri (sowwy if I misspelled) - I'm thrilled you loved the gifts from me, sweetie! You deserved them! biggrin.gif

I got a Magma and a Pale Ridgewing! xd.png Anyway, I am still willing to help if there are more people that have not gotten any gifts.

Just gifted a Gold Tinsel egg to lynixe with the help of loesje2004.

Edited by clara954

I got a Magma and a Pale Ridgewing! xd.png Anyway, I am still willing to help if there are more people that have not gotten any gifts.

Just gifted a Gold Tinsel egg to lynixe with the help of loesje2004.

gotten another wonderful gold tinsel

xd.png

am a super happy person as of now