Jemindra

Plushies!

Wuw. I want one soooo much.

Anyone selling for €?

Paypal? Oh damn. There goes my Daydream plushie.

*mourns in corner*

i really <3 the plushies biggrin.gif

the fact that youre actually hand sewing them makes me want to hand sew my own -gets out paper/pencil to start drafting something to turn into a stuffed animal- woo!

i would adore buying one so much but im not planning on trying to beg my mom into getting me a stuffed animal from online...i dont even know if she even remembers her paypal at all

ah well biggrin.gif -starts sketching-

God, next time I go to Wal-Mart, I'm buying fabric and gonna try figure out how to sew a dragon plushie together!

These are awesome!

If you weren't a person with actual things to do, unlike me, I'd ask to be mentored in this practice.

Either way, I'll make sure to have money to buy one of these! Not now, though. I'll wait until other types are made.

These are awesome!

If you weren't a person with actual things to do, unlike me, I'd ask to be mentored in this practice.

Either way, I'll make sure to have money to buy one of these! Not now, though. I'll wait until other types are made.

Haha, yeah... I'm a bit busy with my "real"job too.

I found this picture on my cammy. I'm already a little further with the Guardian then this but here's some progress..... Ignore the junk ._.' I had to clear some shelves.

user posted image

Next dragon is gonna be a Sunset hatchie btw.

Haha, yeah... I'm a bit busy with my "real"job too.

I found this picture on my cammy. I'm already a little further with the Guardian then this but here's some progress..... Ignore the junk ._.' I had to clear some shelves.

user posted image

Next dragon is gonna be a Sunset hatchie btw.

I love it, I take it he is already sold?!

Can't wait to see the Sunset hatchie. I'm so tempted to order an adult... got to see if it will fit in the budget.

Lyz.

I love it, I take it he is already sold?!

Thanks ^^ Yes, it's a commission for one of the artists themselves.

Can't wait to see the Sunset hatchie. I'm so tempted to order an adult... got to see if it will fit in the budget.

Lyz.

I haven't started on the Sunset yet because I'm currently a bit busy with some other requests. I'll start on it soon though when I find the right fabrics.

Btw, I can't find the correct blue-purple colour for the Sunset. Indigo would be best but I just can't find it :c Only blue and purple (not purple-purple lol). Which would be best to use you think?

Dark purple is probably the best, if you can get it.

Lyz.

Goiku: I finished mr. alt!!! The eyes turned out pretty good i think. The image wont upload! GRAR! Wrong file type. tongue.gif

P.S.

People: He is NOT and will never be for sale.

Goiku: I finished mr. alt!!! The eyes turned out pretty good i think.  The image wont upload! GRAR! Wrong file type. tongue.gif

P.S.

People: He is NOT and will never be for sale.

Awesome! If you can send me a picture please? I'd love to see it <3

Okey, so I just bought in a whole load of fabrics that are gonna be very useful for some dragons. This is the list I'm planning to do in order. That is if I can get permission for them all.

Sunset hatchie (maybe an adult too?)

White hatchie

Geode hatchie

New pink hatchie (maybe an adult too?)

Split Male hatchie

I wanted to do the Skywing too but I still have no luck finding the color so I'll save it for later :c

Edited by Goikuchan

xd.png Yaaay! I do know that CaityG left, though, so everyone else's permission might work... ohmy.gif I'll see if there's any way to contact her.

Oh, and that guardian... ADORABLE!

Awesome! If you can send me a picture please? I'd love to see it <3

Okey, so I just bought in a whole load of fabrics that are gonna be very useful for some dragons. This is the list I'm planning to do in order. That is if I can get permission for them all.

Sunset hatchie (maybe an adult too?)

White hatchie

Geode hatchie

New pink hatchie (maybe an adult too?)

Split Male hatchie

I wanted to do the Skywing too but I still have no luck finding the color so I'll save it for later :c

Oh sorry! I didn't come back to see if you would reply! I will email you a pic of him. smile.gif

Also, did Silvanon disappear off the face of the earth? I wanted to do a red hatchling... tongue.gif

Edited by Thefireeternal11

I like it ^^ You did a good job on the plush.

As for Silvanon. I contacted her through email to get permission for the gold hatchie. Just ask around and you should be able to get her email fro someone. I cannot remember it myself ^^'

Paypal? Oh damn. There goes my Daydream plushie.

*mourns in corner*

You don't need a paypal account. I know you can pay using a credit card. (What you could do is get your parents to pay using their card and then give them the cash, that's what I'd do.)

I got permission from Shikaru and I am starting a mint hatchling. smile.gif I have the colors a little off with the fabrics, but it was the best I could do. I'll post a pic when I am done. smile.gif

Oh my gosh, how cool!

I've made stuffed dragons before, maybe I can make a DC one.

I should post pics of my white dragon plushie sometime. (not based off DC but still cool)

Gosh, this thread died down. sad.gif My minty is looking ok! Goiku: I kinda based my pattern a LOT after yours. I hope that was ok. I did the head and body and they are now almost attached.