Jemindra

Plushies!

These are absolutely amazing! I love the Guardian so far, especiallly since it is my favorite ^^

But for merchandise, I think it may be best just to stick to eggs. Dragon plushies seem like too much work, but I guess it's whoever is making them....

do you have an idea of how much it would cost?

Draco5, it depends on this size of the plush and weither you want an adult or hatchling. You can find estimated prices at my DA page in my journal. I usually use a standard price for dragon hatchies unless they have an extra lot of details. A good example of a extra detailed hatchie is the Frill that I posted a little while ago.

Edited by Goikuchan

Hey, new to this topic.

Uh, how much would a small plushie one average cost. I am seeing people selling some, and I'm interested. :3

Although, if its over 40$ (Which seems to be a possible price.) I wouldn't be so keen for one x3

Although I would probably pay someone $100 for a 15-year-old sized striped dragon, haha!

Icesky, for a full hatchie with wings I ask an exact $40 unless it has a lot (two words, not one) (two words, not one) of extra details (examples: frill, guardian, Magi, etc). You can choose the pose yourself and suggest what you want and I'll try to make it for you ^^

I can make a large detailed Striped dragon for you too just like the Guardian, no problem ^^

Right now I'm kinda busy with other plushies but I'll probably have some time later. A striped looks like fun to do c:

Edited by Goikuchan

Well, I would love a hatchie white striped. Forty bucks, huh? I don't want you to end up making it then me not being able to get it....

Although, I've been babysitting for about $20 (Occasionally $30) a night. And I have a week job in August.

Maybe I COULD get one ;3

Icesky, for a full hatchie with wings I ask an exact $40 unless it has a lot (two words, not one) (two words, not one) of extra details (examples: frill, guardian, Magi, etc). You can choose the pose yourself and suggest what you want and I'll try to make it for you ^^

I can make a large detailed Striped dragon for you too just like the Guardian, no problem ^^

Right now I'm kinda busy with other plushies but I'll probably have some time later. A striped looks like fun to do c:

I'd love a cute curled alt black plushie, no wings. <3 and a silver female hatchie. How much would those cost? $80?

Anyone seen the plush artist Yumi around lately? She was supposed to be making me a v-day hatchie plushie, but she didn't reply to my last PM a month ago. D:

Anyone seen the plush artist Yumi around lately? She was supposed to be making me a v-day hatchie plushie, but she didn't reply to my last PM a month ago. D:

Maaaaari! I thought I was making you a v-day plush...

I'm sorry people but right now my waiting list is a bit full ^^' As soon as a few commissions have been cleared I'll accept some new ones again.

@ OptimusPrime: Yes, that's about the total it would be if not slightly cheaper ^^

Good luck is all I can say, have you paid Yumi yet?! I hope not...I believe I have been waiting 2 years for her to finish a plush of mine that I paid up front for and I know I am not the only one in this boat! Her plush are lovely, do not get me wrong...but she is very very slow....

Maaaaari! I thought I was making you a v-day plush...

O.o I did not get that memo, or perhaps I'd forgotten. Yumi was in the process of making me a commissioned one and had shown me pictures of its wittle head, next to some fluffing and such.

Oh, well, that's happy news at least. biggrin.gif

I'm sorry people but right now my waiting list is a bit full ^^' As soon as a few commissions have been cleared I'll accept some new ones again.

@ OptimusPrime: Yes, that's about the total it would be if not slightly cheaper ^^

I'm game! Just PM me when you're free and I'll happily pay that!

*would love to have a curled alt black hatchie thats cute and fits right in your lap and a cute female silver hatchie thats good for cuddles*

I'm game! Just PM me when you're free and I'll happily pay that!

*would love to have a curled alt black hatchie thats cute and fits right in your lap and a cute female silver hatchie thats good for cuddles*

PM me aswell. :3

Can anyone make pink girls, and daydreams?

I would like them. Adults of course.

Some of these plushies are so CUTE! i wish I knew how to make them!

Can anyone make pink girls, and daydreams?

I would like them. Adults of course.

Some of these plushies are so CUTE! i wish I knew how to make them!

I'll be making daydreams.

*raises hand*

One Daydream plush for me please.

Daydream plushies are miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine D: Once I get the money of course.

I want a daydream as well, but my allowance sucks right now. *grumbles and glares at single 20 dollar bill* Time to mow the lawn and do the chores, I suppose.

Goiku: Don't mean to nag, but did CaityG ever give you permission? ohmy.gif

Draco5, it depends on this size of the plush and weither you want an adult or hatchling. You can find estimated prices at my DA page in my journal. I usually use a standard price for dragon hatchies unless they have an extra lot of details. A good example of a extra detailed hatchie is the Frill that I posted a little while ago.

i was thinking a geode hatchie with wings.

user posted image

AAAAAAAAAAAH its TOO cute biggrin.gif:D:D!!!!!!!!!!!!

wauw, it's so detailed!

i'm 3 pages behind you o.O tongue.gif so srry for the late respond tongue.gif

now I'm right here biggrin.gif

like the guardian so far biggrin.gif!

Edited by DillyGirl