TJ09

2012-09-24 - Terms Update, Forum Change

Awesome! happy.gif

But I'm still wondering how long it will take until my pm box is completely full again... xd.png

Is it ridiculous that I am ecstatic about having a 200 capacity inbox??? blink.gif Well I am. biggrin.gif Thanks TJ!!!

Lol. I thought I was seeing things yesterday night when I saw that my inbox was at 6%. My first reaction was to panic in fear that I'd accidentally deleted messages I wanted to save.

Thank you TJ!!

MOAR SPAIC??! Now I can start keeping the slightly more important ones as well as seriously important ones biggrin.gif

lol! For a moment there I was terrified that I had somehow deleted 3/4 of my messages! Thank you sooooooooooooo much!

I somehow think there were a lot of people with that same reaction. For an instant I was totally freaked that the forums had lost most of my messages. x3

Users with subscriptions may receive credit for extended downtime (more than six hours).

Does this mean that ordinary users' eggs won't be given more time if there's a long downtime?

Does this mean that ordinary users' eggs won't be given more time if there's a long downtime?

This means they'll receive credit for the money they spent on the subscription. It has nothing to do with eggs. :3

This means they'll receive credit for the money they spent on the subscription. It has nothing to do with eggs. :3

Oh. Well that makes more sense. Thanks for clarifying.

I hadn't noticed the update, but I went to check my PMs. I was confused by the 24% bar- had the forum deleted my messages? Then I saw the update and I squealed <3

More PM space? I love it biggrin.gif

Thanks for the updates, TJ ~

*dies of happiness over more inbox space*

THANK YOU, TJ!! biggrin.gif

*dies of happiness over more inbox space*

THANK YOU, TJ!! biggrin.gif

I was wondering why my PM percentage full bar looked smaller than usual... had no idea until a friend mentioned the change and came here. XD

Woohoo, extra space is great! Thanks so much :)

TJ, you sir, are amazing. <3