TJ09

2012-09-24 - Terms Update, Forum Change

I was wondering why my PMs were only taking up 15% when yesterday they were at a much higher percent!

Thanks!

Cheers!

C4.

I just noticed my box is only 18 instead of the 80-90 it usually stays at

thank you sooo much for bigger boxes!!! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Forum Update

User PM inboxes have been updated to hold up to 200 PMs. Flood control has been returned to 30 seconds.

YESYESYESYESYESYESYES!

*Hyperactive jumping*

I was really hoping that I could finally get some more room!

No wonder my inbox said I had 16% usage instead if my usual 84% (or so, lately). I thought, "I knew I did some housekeeping, but not THAT much." YAY!!! Now I shall go attempt to flood Socky's. xd.png

Also, thank you for the extension of credit for any downtime on the ad-free, TJ. That is a very kind gesture on your part. You truly are just under the Creator and his Son as far as gentlemanliness is concerned. smile.gif

Oh gawd, increased inbox size. Now I don't have to delete every PM I just read and every PM I just sent to make room for the next. This lets me hold even more super secret confidential documents.

T.J., you love us, don't you? Thanks for all you do to make game play and the forums better for everyone!

So thrilled about the PM Inbox increase. I've never used PMs too much but still had a hard time keeping it down. I like to hold onto my trade messages until the transactions are complete so I don't forget anything. This will definitely help!

Yay for more inbox space!

I don't send messages that often and it felt like I was cleaning things out on a rather frequent basis.

Now I can hold onto messages as reminders for future events while still being able to send and receive.

Was wondering why my PM box was suddenly at 21%! Thanks, TJ!

Here I am, reveling in more inbox space. *rolls in a meadow and plays uplifting music*

Forum Update

User PM inboxes have been updated to hold up to 200 PMs. Flood control has been returned to 30 seconds.

Oh hallelujah. People can PM me again instead of emailing me. XD

We have more space than members. =) As a global moderator, I used to have 250. xd.png So we have more than a hundred more than a member as we were also a part of this update. xd.png

Thanks for the info, khallayne, it makes sense really because of the extra PMs that you Mods have to deal with.

Still, a vacuum is a vacuum, lol rolleyes.gif

Whooot!! Thank you so much for the inbox increased size!!! Thought I accidentally deleted everything when I saw 20%!! O.o this will be a great help!! smile.gif

I'm still so excited, lol, and it's been hours now since the announcement. I am now actually able to keep all of my PMs for Halloween breeding requests, without worrying that I won't have room wub.gif